MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!* - Page 10

Page 10 of 123 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Thread: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

"Who are they?" Miu asked as she plopped on the sofa. Dash want about to go into total fan rant mode when she remembered: not from this dimension. "They are the Wonderbolts, a team of pegesi that are the best flyers in all of Equestia. It is my dream to join these guys. In fact, I save three of them when Rarity tried to show off." Dash said, remembering that day vividly.

"Roger." Gentaro said, saluting to Fluttershy.

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

"That's really cool!" exclaimed Yuki, looking over the posters. She then noticed something. "We don't have them in our world, but they do remind me of this arial performence group called the Blue Angels," she explained. "They use machines to fly, but they have the same colors and the same job it looks like," she continued. "Maybe they're counterparts to each other from different worlds."

--------------

Fluttershy nodded, fluttering over to the door and openning it. "I'm sorry I don't have much room, but it's nice to have somepony else over, it makes me feel safe..." she said, then blushed. "I'm not very brave...I'm afraid of my own shadow sometimes...literally..."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Yeah. Never... knew..." Miu said as sparkles fluttered in front of her eyes, then plopped on the ground, snoozing.

"Well, count on me to keep you safe." Gentaro said, then sparkles fluttered in front of his eyes, getting him to teeter as he tried to stay on four feet.

OOC: Just to be clear, it this Luna's doing or a Zodiarts?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

((My way of sending the Kamen Rider Club home. No worries, it's not permament.))

Fluttershy gently took Gentaro and put him in bed, safe and sound.

OOC: So in other words, they sleep in pony world while they're awake in the human one an vice versa?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

((Yup. Though do you want the mane cast to unintentionally follow the Club into the World of Fourze?))

Dash grunted as she put the dead-asleep Miu and Yuki onto her bed. "Man, do they get sleep attacks?" She asked herself, blowing a strand of her mane out her eyes.

OOC: Nah, let's just say that the events of Episode 19 happened during that time and at the end, they return, but no time has passed when they go back each time. (So they return at the very moment they left). There's not much for the Mane Cast to do in the human world.

Time skip to when they wake up?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

((Yup.))

Suddenly, Gentaro got up. "Man, why did I had to go and lose tge Magphone?" He said, rubbing his head. He then noticed he was in a hospital of some sort, along with the others. "Uh, please tell me this is a dream." Gentaro said to a now-awake Yuki.

Yuki was just as confused. She looked herself over. "And we're ponies again!" she exclaimed, reasonably confused. "But you and Meteor were just fighting the Dragon Zodiarts, how did we get here?" she asked. "We didn't even go through the portal!"

"Oh, good, you are awake," said the nurse pony, looking them over before letting the mane group in.

"Oh good, you're awake! We were so worried!" said a panicky Fluttershy.

"We were asleep here?" asked Yuki, confused. "But we came back through the portal back in the human world, we've been there all day..."

Twilight blinked, then took out the Kaban, which she had across her back and activated it. She then gave a gasp. "Uh, guys," she said, turning it around to show an image of Fourze and Meteor locked in battle with the Dragon Zodiarts. It was frozen. "This is a LIVE video feed from one of those little robots you have, from your world right now," she explained, confused as they were. "It's like time is just standing still there...But from what you said, you were in the human world the same amount of time you've been asleep here...There's absolutely nothing wrong with the feed, look," she said, rewinding the video to show the battle at normal speed, only for it to freeze right at that moment. "Is this the last thing you guys remember doing before waking up here again?"

Ryusei looked away from everypony and took out the Meteor Switch, finding he still had the Meteor Driver too. But if Meteor is presently active on Earth...How can I still have these? he asked, looking at the bideo, which was indeed the last thing he remembered before waking up here. He hid the switch. "Yes, it is..." he said aloud. "But that means we're presently in two places at once, how is that possible?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"My guess? Zodiarts." Miu said, then went to the Kaban and gasped. "You lost the MagPhone?!" She yelled, getting Gentaro to have a mini-raincloud hover over his head.

Ryusei looked away, taking out the Meteor Switch. "Tachibana, do you read?"

"Yes, Ryusei. It would appear that the U-BUS Station is displaced in time along with you."

Twilight blinked, looking the situation over. "I don't know what that is...But it would seem that your spirits are transfering between the worlds, not your bodies. And when your spirits are here, you're displaced in time in compairson to your world..." she said, thinking it over. "So in other words, when you come here, the differences in time between the two worlds becomes distorted, so time in compairson to our world is standing still in yours..."

Fluttershy hugged Gentaro, not knowing what happened, but seeing how upset he was.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"I just want to make up with Kengo... can you just give me a break, universe?" Gentaro asked dimly to the sky. He wanted to shout, but with Fluttershy... not a chance.

"Also, Ryuusei, if you starts aching within an hour, it's because AJ bucked you all the way into Ponyville." Dash said, getting a sheepish grin from the Earth Pony.

"Well...This way you've got a whole day to think out how you can," said Fluttershy, trying to help in any way she could. "Um...You listened to me before...I'll listen to you know...But if you want to go outside to talk, that's fine..."

Ryusei nodded. "It's quite alright..." he said, feeling a tad sore. Bucked me to town?! Why would she do that?!

Yuki gave it some thought. "So, if we're in the human world while we're asleep here...That means we don't have to worry about leaving either world without protectors! That's good, isn't it?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Gentaro sighed, then went over the details of his fight with Kengo, and ending with that one piercing yell from Kengo: "Kisaragi, you are a complete idiot!"

AJ walked to Ryusei. "Sorry about that. I couldn't wake you up no matter what I did, so in panic, I thought the best way to wake you was by bucking. At least you landed in some hay to soften your landing somewhat." Applejack said, then hid her redding face in her hat.

"It is nice." Miu said, smiling as she stretched her pony body, then shakily took to the air and plopped onto all fours. "So, shall we?" She asked.

Page 10 of 123 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast