MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Page 1 of 123 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Default MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Plot: A normal trip to the Rabbit Hutch and a portal malfunction results in Gentaro Kisaragi, Kamen Rider Fourze, finding himself hurled into a world of magic, ponies, and friendship. Finding himself a pony as well, Gentaro wonders how to get home. Being the magnetic hero he is, however, he soon befriends Twilight Sparkle, but before the two can discuss finding a way to return him home, both are greeted with a huge surprise, a Zodiarts attack in the middle of Ponyville!

What are the Zodiarts, and Gentaro, doing in this other world? Is the same group behind the the Zodiarts attacks in the human world behind those in the pony world?

Friendship Switch ON!

Kamen Fanatic -
    Gentaro Kisaragi/Kamen Rider Fourze
    Tomoko Nozama
    Miu Kazashiro
    Shun Daimonji
    Applejack
    Rarity
    Spike
    Princess Luna

Godzillawolf -
    Ryusei Satakura/Kamen Rider Meteor
    Tachibana
    JK
    Yuki Jojima
    Twilight Sparkle
    Fluttershy
    Pinkie Pie
    Rainbow Dash
    Princess Celestia
    Nightmare Moon Zodiarts (Main Villain)

So do we just start with Gentaro getting dumpped in the MLP world as a pony?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

((Yup.))

Ponyville. A tranquil place where everypony minded their own business. Well, for the most part anyway. Let's just say, Ponyville is never a boring place, if you look into the right places.

The marketplace. A bustling place where merchants and farmers go to sell their wares. Suddenly, everypony looked up when screams of terror came from the sky. A black and white male Earth pony was falling at a fast pace. Never mind how he was falling without a parachute, or how he got up there without a unicorn or plane; he's currently falling.

"There!" Applejack said as her brother Big Mac set the stand of her famous - CRASH!!! ... once famous farm-raised apples. "Hey!" She screamed. "Itaaaii...." The pony groaned, trotting out with a pompadour as his mane, shaking off any apple and wood on him. "Ah!" He yelped when Applejack grabbed him and pulled him close, fire burning in her eyes. "Listen you. I don't know who you are, but you destroyed my stock and my cart! What do you got to say for yourself?!" She yelled, causing the pomp on the pony's head to shake from the intensity of his scream. "Uma... Hanasu uma da.... Boshi to hanasu uma da!" The pony yelled in shock, scrambling back. He then looked down. "Aaaah! Ore-sama wa karada! Nani ga okotte iru no ka?!" He then noticed his surroundings. "Ore-sama wa doko ni iru ka?!!" He shouted.

Big Mac and Applejack, meanwhile, moved back from the insane pony.

((A horse... A talking horse!... A talking horse with a hat!))
    ((My body! What's going on?!))
    ((Where am I?!))

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Twilight was just coming back from buying a few new books for the liberary when she heard a great deal of commotion coming from the market place. Including screaming and Applejack yelling. "Applejack?" she asked aloud, heading towards the source of the noise, only to see three familar ponies, more commonly known as the Flower Trio, panicking...Alright, that wasn't too out of the ordinary, a bunny stampede had caused that reaction. "Daisy, Rose, Lilly, what in Equestria is going on?" she asked, pretty concerned.

"A pony just fell right out of the sky!"

"And he's speaking some weird language!"

"He's an alien! We're being invaded!"

With that, the three ponies went running for the hills.

Twilight sighed, rolling her eyes. She then walked up and took a look for herself. She listened closely. "That's not alien language, I've heard it somewhere..." she admitted, then looked to Applejack. "Applejack, will you please tell me what's going on?" she asked, wanting a more sensible opinion than the possibility of an alien invasion.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Got me, Twiligh'. Sir Crasher here came out of nowhere and smashed our cart and apple stock!" She growled out, pointing both hooves at the pony in question.

"Sou ka! Ore-sama wa yume ni iru yo! ...Shikashi, ore-sama wa sono kāto ni wa mada jōriku kara itai yo...... Ah, mou!" He yelled, rubbing his head in frustration. "Daremoga nihongo o hanasu?!" He said, looking at the pony crowd, and they flinched away, knowing that this time, he was addressing to them.

((I got it! I'm in a dream! ... But I'm still sore from landing onto that cart from before... Ah, mou!))
    ((Does anyone know Japanese?!))

"Applejack, I don't think he speaks the same language as us, he's probably just really confused," said Twilight, listening to the pony yell in some other language. "I think I remember reading a book on this before...but I can't rememeber enoguh to actually understand the guy except...I think he asked if we spoke his langage... "She stated, in a rather unique position at that point. After all, she was the one who spent every moment she wasn't with her friends pretty much doing some studying. She then gasped. "But I think I have an idea..."

Twilight walked up to the pony and looked him in the eyes. "Umm...let's see..." she said, trying to remember the words. "Um...Soredemo...shōshōomachikudasai, watashi...wa...tasukeru," she said, hoping she got it right. Her horn glowed dark pink and she gently touched it to his head, magic flowing over him as she conintraited hard. Panting lightly, as it was a difficult spell, Twilight backed up. "Can you understand me now?" she asked, but to him, it'd come out as his own language while everypony else heard their own.

((Hold still please, I help))

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Tsuni*!" He exclaimed when Twilight talked to him in rather poor Japanese, then shivered as the pink-colored magic covered him. "Yeah, I can. What was that just now?*" He asked, then his eyes widen in shock. "Ah! I'm speaking in English! How am I speaking in English?! Where am I?! Why am I a horse?!" He screamed, then was sent flying into a box. "Wow, he's obnoxious." Applejack said, having kicked him.

"What was that for?!" Applejack turned to see the pony getting up rather quickly. "Wow, that's fast." She muttered, then shook her head. "You were acting like a chicken without his head!" She yelled. "Why, you!... Fine, let's be friends." The pony went slack-jawed. He got bucked by her and he want to be friends?! "Uh, not that I'm down-turning the proposal, but why?" She asked. "My name is Gentaro Kisaragi! I'm going to be friends with everyone I meet!" He said, going on his hind legs, using his right front leg to thump his chest twice and then pointed at Applejack.

((Finally!))
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 21st April 2012 at 11:53 PM.

Twilight blinked. "Uh...You're a pony..." she said, clarifying, not bothing to ask why he'd asked that. "Applejack, we deal with Pinkie Pie daily, is this really that strange?" she asked, realizing that if they didn't seem to mind Pinkie's randomness and apparent crazyness, why should this be any different.

"I used a translator spell on you," explained Twilight, looking back to the strange pony. "Now to us you sound like you're speaking our language and to you, we're speaking yours," she continued, looking him over. She looked closely at his head, he didn't seem to have hit it. However, she smiled when he said he wanted to make friends with everyone he met. "Well that's something I think you'll find a bit easy around here, we're pretty friendly here in Ponyville," she continued, thinking things out, she was curious as to how this had all happened, but turning down a friendship request wasn't something she did lightly.

"So sure, I'll be your friend, but you should probably explain why you came falling out of the sky and slamming through Applejack's cart, you ruined a good deal of her produce," explained Twilight, then looked to Applejack. "He couldn't understand you at the time, don't forget.

A pony watched events from the shadows, holding a strange switch in his mouth as he did so. He growled, looking at the Earth pony with jealious eyes.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Twiligh', I'm used to Pinkie Pie being... Pinkie Pie. He's a different level." Applejack said, pointing to the male pony.

"Oh, that explains it." Gentaro said, relieved. "Well, good to know. Friendship creates bonds, and when you bond, you get the power of youth!!!" He yelled, going his "Uchu Kita" pose that he and Yuki made. Then he realized something.

"Ah! That cart was yours?! I'm deeply sorry for breaking it!" He said, bowing to Applejack while still on his hind legs. "Whoa!" He shouted as he fell on his back. "Man... I'm still not used to this 'pony' body." He lamented, raising and lowering his hooves like a human would when making quotation marks. "When did I know that gesture? Ah well, doesn't matter; doesn't work well without fingers."

"So, who are you?" Applejack demanded, sitting down. She noticed an undamaged apple roll into Gentaro. He grabbed it and took a rather big bite into it. "I'mu Gentaro Kissaraggy (gulp), a second-year student at my high-school, Amanogawa High. I am also Kamen Rider Fourze, defender of the students when Zodiarts come around!" He said, doing his transformation pose. All he got was flat stares.

"Uh..." said Twilight, then blinked. "Zodiarts?" she asked, having never heard that word before, or Kamen Rider, but that word wasn't one she reconized at all. She then looked to the group. "Uh, you're standing in the crowd with two ponies who have saved the world twice, is what he asked REALLY that wierd?" she asked, getting a few ponies to agree with that. She then looked back to him. "What's a Zodiarts? And what's a Kamen Rider?"

As she asked that, the pony hit the switch and the crowd was greeted to a massive cloud of cosmic energy and the appearence of stars emerging from an alley. Twilight reconized the stars pattern. "Vulpecula," she muttered, a constellation.

The being that emerged from the cloud, with the stars forming parts of it's body, was a red armored fox-like creature, though it had some goose traits to it as well.

"What is that?!" asked Twilight in surprise as the crowd justifly panicked and ran in all directions.

The creature growled and looked at Applejack, a whip manafesting in his hand as he approached the Earth Pony with malicious intent. "You're gonna pay for upstagin' me!" he growled in a distorted voice before pouncing at the pony.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Kikku Kita!" Gentaro yelled, kicking the Zodiarts out of the air, Applejack scrambling away.

"What is that?!" She screamed, hiding behind Big Mac.

"Man... here I thought that there would be none here. Ladies and gentle... uh, ponies... this is a Zodiarts: a monster created by the essence of the universe: Cosmic Energy. Since I don't know anyone here..." He paused to take out a strange device as he stood on his hind legs. "Pardon me for the chaos I'm going to make." He said, then placed it just above his hips, and somehow, a belt was formed when a band wrapped around his "waist". Applejack noticed his Cutie Mark, and it was odd. It looked triangular, was black and white like Gentaro, only it had bright orange eyes*. "Huh?"

He then flipped the red switches down on the right side, getting beeping to start to resound and get higher in pitch, then reached a peak when Gentaro flipped down the left sided switches. Suddenly:

"3... (Klaxon alarm) 2... (Klaxon alarm) 1..." A deep male voice announced, it booming across the square.

"Henshin!" He yelled as he gripped the lever on the side of the belt, then pulled it and lifted his arm to the sky. Applejack screamed and held onto her hat as his belt emitted harmless yet intense winds in an "x" fashion, techno music resounding as a circular portal came out of the strange device and went over Gentaro, temporarily turned him into a strange form, then turned white. He then dispelled the smoke as the song finished, getting shocked looks from every pony. He was long and lanky, stood on two feet, and was now wearing white armor with orange bands on his chest, and colored shapes on his arms and legs. "What the..." Applejack muttered. She then noticed Gentaro's new head, which resembled his Cutie Mark perfectly.

"Uchu.... Kitaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!" Gentaro yelled, getting his scream audible across Ponyville, getting all sorts of attention.

((* His Rider symbol. Which we know is Base State's helmet.

Twilight's jaw dropped at this once her hair stopped blowing from the wind. Not only at the fact that Gentaro was now humanoid, he had changed pretty much completely in a matter of seconds. "Alright...This is the point where I'm saying this is weird, even by our standards..." she muttered, completely confused in every way shape and form. She then looked at the thing he was now facing, Zodiarts? She knew the contallation it was based off of. "Zodiarts...Zodiack, so they're creatures based off stars?"

Her curiousity quickly took a backseat as she ran over to Applejack to check on her. "Applejack, are you alright?" she asked, having been worried when the Zodiarts jumpped at her.

The Fox Zodiarts snarled, getting back to his feet. "Who are you?! And why are you getting in my way?!"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"More like constellations." Gentaro clarified to Twilight, before turning to the Zodiarts.

"I'm alright. Check, please." She said, then fainted.

"I'm Kamen Rider Fourze. And no one hurts my friends. Ima, taiman harasete morau ze!" He announced, putting his left hand on his belt and punched forward with his right arm. "Ikuze!" He yelled as he took off running with impressive speed to pony eyes and jumped at the Zodiarts in a drop kick.

A concerned Kamen Rider Club was meanwhile waiting for Gentaro. Suddenly, beeps alerted that Gentaro has transformed into Fourze. "Ah, mou! We finally get word from Gentaro, and it's when he transforms into Fourze!" One Miu Kazashiro yelled in exasperation, following Kengo to contact their bone-headed Rider.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 15th January 2012 at 01:18 AM.

OOC: I just realized that we didn't pick who will be Kengo. I guess I'll be him.

The Fox Zodiarts was sent staggering backwards in surprise and growled. "Stay outta this! This is between me and her!" he roared, slashing at Fourze repeatedly.

Twilight sighed. "Really, is this THAT weird?! We saved the world! Twice! Discord did wierder stuff than this!" she stated in a tad bit of annoyence. "A lot weirder!"

Spike blinked, emerging from the libarary and looking at what's going on. "Uh, Twi...What's going on?"

"Indeed," said Rarity, walking up. "What is with all the racket out here? I was trying to work on my new line and-" she stated, looking at the fight. "...Did Discord escape again?"

"No...At least I don't think so," said Twilight, shuddering at the thought. "The white one fell out of the sky, only he was a pony, then the monster, he said it's a Zodiarts or something like that, showed up and tried to attack Applejack and the white one, I think he said right now he's Kamen Rider Fourze or something, turned into this guy and started fighting it..."

Twilight then tried to think of the situation at hand. "And now this happened," she stated, as the Zodiarts started bringing his whip into play.

"So to clarify, the white one is on our side?" asked Rarity, getting a nod. "Interesting design, but the helmet is tacky," she stated, getting Twilight to facehoof.

----------------------------------

JK joined the group at the consol. "But where is he?" he asked, looking over the monitor.

"According to the tracking single...He's not even on Earth at all," said Kengo, confused.

"Not on Earth?" asked Yui, confused. "Well...Is he on the moon?"

Kengo shook his head. "No, according to this, he's not anywhere in this dimension..." he explained, then activated the Radar Switch's communication function.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Hey, it's based on a space shuttle!" Gentaro yelled at Rarity, rolled under a punch, then blocked a punch and slammed his head into the Zodiarts on, a "clang!" resounding. Ringing resounded, getting Gentaro's attention. "Oh, thank goodness... Hear I though it wouldn't work..." He said, then pulled out and placed back a miniature black device. "Raider!" His belt announced, then placed his hand on the black device and turned it's wheel on it's head. "Reeee~daaa On!" The belt announced in a robotic and melodic tone, getting Gentaro's left arm to suddenly expel parts that then combined into a device that resembled a cable dish. "Kengo! You will not believe the luck that I am having!*" Gentaro said into the screen on his arm, blocking several attacks and returned a jumping roundhouse kick, he staying in the air thanks to the pseudo-jetpack built onto his back.

"Kisaragi Gentaro!" Gentaro flinched at the scream. "Where have you been?!" Miu ordered. "If I tell you, would you believe me?" Their Rider asked, sounding rather unsure at bow to break it to the team.

The transmission began to break up. "Gentaro, the transmission is breaking up..." said Kengo, trying to maintain the transmission. "We need to get someone with a transmittor to Gentaro's location to boost the signal..."

"How do we do that? We don't even know where he is?!" asked JK, confused.

"I've got a lock on his dimensional coordinates," said Kengo. "I can recreate the portal malfuncation that sent him there."

Yuki nodded. "I'll go, Kengo," she said, getting a Burger Foodroid and heading to the door as Kengo punched in coordinates.

-------------------

"What's a space shuttle?" asked Rarity, completely confused.

"I don't know, but I just wonder what kind of magic he's using..." said Twilight in confusion. She then heard screaming and looked up. Realizing the landing place was a broken pile of wood and apples, she quickly telekinetically moved the debris. "Rarity!"

Rarity's horn glowed blue and curtins quickly tied themselves into a makeshift net, allowing a light blue Pegasus to land on it and bounce off.

Twilight, realizing this female Pegasus was probably from the same place as Gentaro, used the translation spell on her quickly. "Uh...Hi?"

Yuki looked around with a scream. "W-where am I?! Why are there talking ponies?!"

"Uh...Long story, anyway, is that your friend?" asked Twilight, pointing to Fourze as the Fox Zodiarts produced a sword with a Swan Motifi and began fighting back.

"Gentaro!" exclaimed Yuki, getting back to her feet and plugging in the Burger Meal, causing it to transform and begin recording the action. She looked into it. "Kengo, there's a Zodiarts!"

Twilight just went with it and looked into the Burger Meal's optics. "((Zodiarts is...Vulpecula, I think...))" she explained in the best broken Japanese she could manage.

---------------------

Kengo was momentarally stunned as the Unicorn appeared on the monitor. But shook it off, they'd deal with that later. Now with a better connection to the Radar Swith, he switched communication to Gentaro. "Gentaro! Use Elec States to counter Vulpecula's sword!"

Ask Pony Discord

Page 1 of 123 1231151101 ... LastLast