MLP: The Circus Comes to Town (Me and Godzillawolf!) - Page 64

Page 64 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast

Thread: MLP: The Circus Comes to Town (Me and Godzillawolf!)

Default Re: MLP: The Circus Comes to Town (Me and Godzillawolf!)

"You know, it's like Celestia told me that night..." said Cadence. "She said that no matter how dark it gets, ponies have always found their way out. No matter what power hungry megalomaniac comes to try and destroy them, they've always won in the end. The Windigos, Discord, Nightmare Moon, Chrysalis, and even villains before that, out of all of them, only Discord was beaten by Alicorns, and the second time the ponies still managed to beat him...Ponies are special like that."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

''Yeah. They always win. Not without losses, though.'' Running Gear said, her thoughts wandering to her family before she pushed them away again.
    Everything is possible in the game of life.

Adrian watched from nearby, in the shadows out of sight. "Well...let's have a little fun, shall we?" he whispered, taking out an old looking fang. His eyes lit up red before he spiked the tooth into the ground, sending a fissure through the ground. He vanished as it did so.

Twilight screamed as the earth began to shake and then collapse, sending the small group falling into a pit which sealed up about them.

--------------

Cadence coughed, finding herself next to Running Gear, the Changelings and Twilight nowhere to be found. "What happened?" she asked, looking around.

--------------

Twilight groaned, getting up, finding herself laying next to the Changelings. "Ugh...are you two alright?"

Aponi got up. "Yeah, mostly thanks to all the love you all gave us today..." she replied, glad for that. Her and Moth would've been knocked out if they hadn't been given a bit of a powerboost from all the love. "Moth, are you alright?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

''I have no idea.'' Running Gear said, looking around. ''I really have no idea.'' She said, pulling Cadance closer to herself, fully aware of how afraid Cadance was of being alone.

---

''What just happened, though?'' Moth said.

"T-Twilight?" asked Cadence, looking around in a panic. "Where's Twilight?" she asked. She then began hyperventilating as it sunk in just where they were. Underground, in a deep dark cave. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, trying to drive fear from her mind, but it wasn't working too well. "W-we have to find Twilight and the Changelings and g-get out of here..." she said, in a cold sweat.

------------

"I don't know," said Twilight, lighting up her horn and looking around. "Looks like we're in caves under Ponyville. No surprise, there were lots of gems in the ground, the Earth Ponies probably had mines running all over the place down here."

"Can you teleport us out?" asked Aponi, scared.

"No, I'm afraid not," said Twilight. "I don't know where we are, so I can't probably guess distance, if I teleport us we could end up IN something, which would probably be fatal. We'll have to find a way out on our own."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

''Calm, Cadance. Calm. I'm here. Calm down. We'll be alright.'' Running Gear said, lighting up her horn. ''... I have no idea where we are. Let's try to find a way out. Just stay calm, and stay close to me.'' She said.

---

''W-where is this?'' Moth said, sounding frightened.

"I'm s-sorry...I've been claustrophobic since Chrysalis locked me in the mines," Cadence explained. She tried to calm down a bit more. "I don't like this...It could've been an earthquake, but why would the ground have sealed up behind us?"

----------

"Tunnels under Ponyville," said Twilight. "Stay close to me...and watch out for Diamond Dogs," she said, leading the way through the tunnels. "I'm just wondering how we even got down here."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

''I really don't like this either. Cadance... I'm here. If we run into anything threatening, I'll freeze it in time. There's nothing which can happen to us. We'll be alright.'' Running Gear said, trying to comfort Cadance.

---

''Yeah... So am I.'' Moth said.

Cadence took a deep breath. "A-alright..." she said. "I might be able to sense the others bonds..." she said, trying to concentrate, but it was hard due to how terrified she was. "...D-Down t-that tunnel, I t-think...they're not close."

----------------

Aponi turned into a phoenix, using light to light up the cave.

"Thanks, Aponi," said Twilight, looking to the twins. "Now, I need you both to stay calm, we'll get out of this, I promise."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

''Alright. We can get out of here if we work together, Cadance.'' Running Gear said, leading the way, staying close to Cadance.

---

''A-alright. I trust your word.'' Moth said.

"We have to find Twilight and the Changelings first," said Cadence, trying to focus. "...Thanks for supporting me, Running Gear."

------------

Twilight nodded. "...Hey, can you guys copy the powers of the things you turn into?"

"Kind of...weaker version..." said Aponi.

"Can you make fire?" asked Twilight.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

''Don't mention it, Cadance.'' Running Gear said. ''Really. I won't ever turn a blind eye to a pony in need. Or a Changeling. Or a Draconequus. I'd even help out a Cockatrice.'' She said.

---

''Aponi is better at things like magic...'' Moth said.

Cadence nodded. "That's very kind of you," she said, looking around. "...This doesn't make any sense, does it?"

-------------

"I can," said Aponi, looking to her.

"Good," said Twilight, taking out a scroll. "Letters sent to Spike have a special spell on them that's triggered when they're lit aflame, so I can send him a letter to see if he and the others can help. He went with Rarity."

"Spike,

We don't know what happened, but there was an earthquake or something. Me, Cadence, Running Gear, and the changeling twins are trapped in the caves under Ponyville! Send help! Quick!

Twilight."
    She then had Aponi ignite it to send it to Spike.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

"No. It doesn't. Just stay close to me." Running Gear said. "So where do you think Twilight and the Changelings are?"

---

"Woah... That's pretty cool..." Moth muttered.

"I feel them down that tunnel," said Cadence. "But they're still a distance away."

---------------

Twilight nodded. "Now, we should keep trying to escape, but hopefully our friends will be able to help us."

---------------

"Spike, which dress do you think would work best? The purple one or the blue one?" asked Rarity, looking over her dresses.

Ask Pony Discord

Page 64 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast