MLP: The Circus Comes to Town (Me and Godzillawolf!) - Page 63

Page 63 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast

Thread: MLP: The Circus Comes to Town (Me and Godzillawolf!)

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

Default Re: MLP: The Circus Comes to Town (Me and Godzillawolf!)

Running Gear grinned. "Yup. It feels really nice to have friends, too." She said.

Twilight nodded. "Yeah, that's true...The only ponies I was close too as a filly were Cadence and my B.B.B.F.F."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

"I... Before I met Sakak, I never had any friends. I spent my time drifting through Equestria, not sticking around in a specific place for too long." Running Gear said.

Twilight nodded. "I can understand that..." she said, though also slightly surprised she hadn't asked what BBBFF meant like everypony always does.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

''... Incidentally, what does BBBFF mean? I've heard ponies use the term BFF, but...'' Running Gear said, returning to her usual quiet and cold tone.
    Everything is possible in the game of life.

"Big Brother Best Friend Forever," explained Twilight, giving a smile. "Nopony else ever knows what it is."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

''... Ah. Did you come up with that term yourself?'' Running Gear asked.

"Yeah..." said Twilight.

"Shining Armor was always a great big brother to Twilight," said Cadence. "He got his cutie mark protecting her from some bullies. Seeing how kind he was to her is one of the reasons I fell in love with him."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

''He does sound like a kind pony.'' Running Gear said. '"So, anyway... I've heard loose parts of the story, but what really happened at the royal wedding?'' She asked. ''If you don't want to talk about it, that's fine.''

Cadence sighed. "No...it's fine..." she said. "...I was spending some time as an ambassador to other counties, and Shining Armor was my body guard...We'd known each other since we were teenagers and I foalset Twilight, so we got along perfectly...And slowly in grew into more than that. I checked with my aunt, and she said we could date...I know, adult asking her aunt if she could date, but he was my bodyguard, so I had to make sure it was alright...After about five months of dating, he proposed to me...We came back to Equestria once my tour as an ambassador was finished, and began preparing for the wedding...It was going to be perfect, the day I'd dreamed about since I was a foal...I was so excited...Then Aunt Celestia wanted to talk to me alone about it...the moment the door was closed I found myself surrounded by green flames and dragged down into the mines under Canterlot...Chrysalis appeared and I tried to fend her off, but she was just too strong for me...then she mocked me, telling me what she was and that I'd be trapped down there forever while she took my place and sucked Shining Armor dry..." she said, looking sad, a few tears in her eyes as she recalled it. "...Sorry, it's just...that was one of the saddest moments of my life...the greatest day of my life and a shapeshifter was stealing it from me and was going to hurt the one I loved with all my heart."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

Running Gear, usually afraid of physical contact in any way, hugged Cadance in an attempt to comfort her. ''There. It happened. It's over. Everything turned out fine.'' Running Gear said, trying to hide the anger in her voice.

"Thanks, Running Gear..." said Cadence, giving her a smile. "I know...Just, old emotions," she continued. "...Anyway, I was stuck down there for three weeks, I was lucky I found water down there and Alicorns are naturally more resilient than ponies."

Twilight then took over. "Meanwhile I came to Canterlot with the others for the wedding...But Chrysalis, masquerading as Cadence, was acting like a total jerk to everyone...but everyone wrote it off as wedding nerves...I found out she was brainwashing Shining Armor, and accused her...and she just acted like I'd hurt her and ended up turning everyone against me and sending me down with Cadence...She then taunted me till I started blasting everything in sight and...and I nearly hurt Cadence, she only stopped me by proving she was the real thing with our old hoofshake...I honestly think Chrysalis wanted to enrage me enough to KILL her."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

Running Gear tried her best to supress the anger she felt. ''That's... That's awful... If I had been there... If I had just been there...'' She muttered.

"We managed to escape the mines," explained Cadence. "And crashed the wedding, forcing Chrysalis to reveal her true self. She began her invasion and defeated Celestia, then stopped Twilight and her group from getting the Elements...But she was distracted by watching her invasion proceed and Twilight freed me, allowing me to break her control over Shining Armor. We started trying to combine our magics to repel the Changelings and our love ended up supercharging us, allowing us to blast Chrysalis and all her changelings clear out of Canterlot and Equestria. I honestly would be surprised if Chrysalis survived that...After that, we finally were able to have the wedding...and it was everything I'd dreamed of. It was still the happiest day of my life despite everything Chrysalis did."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

''That's very good to hear.'' Running Gear said. Why... Why are there always... Always creatures like... Chrysalis... And Discord... To ruin the lives of innocent ponies? She thought.

Page 63 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast