The Mis-Adventures of Alexander and Pollen (Derpy Dash & Magical Doughnut) - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mis-Adventures of Alexander and Pollen (Derpy Dash & Magical Doughnut)

Visit Magical Doughnut's Youtube Channel

Default Re: The Mis-Adventures of Alexander and Pollen (Derpy Dash & Magical Doughnut)

Well, that was rather rude... I tried opening the doors. Locked. Well, crap. The rain is heavy now. It hurts to be out here. Well, I don't think that he'll let me in for a while, I might as well go and see if there's anything I can do to pass the time. Maybe I'll come up with some ideas over what to do in the meantime.

So, I've been out for around an hour now. Some ideas are forming. I looked in an ally. I saw a cardboard box in a dumpster. That give me a great idea! I just need some supplies. I walked over to the dumpster. I looked at it for a second, bracing myself for what I was about to do. I took a deep breath, took a few steps back, and I ran at the dumpster at full speed. I jumped as high as I could, and I was able to get inside. I pushed the box out, and I started digging at the random piles in here, for anything that I could use.

I didn't find as much as I hoped, but I was able to find a can, which hopefully was enough. By this point, my nose was starting to feel clogged, and I was sneezing from time to time. I swear, If I get sick because Alex threw me out here, I'm going to make sure that he gets sick with me. I set the box down, splashed a small amount of mud on myself, and got into the box, waiting for anybody to come by. Is pretending to be homeless so that I could be given money too much? Hopefully not.

(Note: I am trying to make my character unlikable. I just want to throw that out.)
    ALLONS-Y!!!

Default Re: The Mis-Adventures of Alexander and Pollen (Derpy Dash & Magical Doughnut)

I just had a breakthrough I have finally created this worlds first Porygon, I also made it slightly aggressive to Pollen just to mess with her.

I wonder how I knew how to do this, did I have a job at some place like Silph Co.? Oh well I guess that mystery will have to wait. I wonder what Pollen is doing.

I think I should go back now. The rain is coming down so hard, it hurts to get hit. I'm sneezing more and more, my nose is running. There are barely any Pokemon out here anyway. I looked at the box that I was using. It was too soggy to even bother taking. I'm just going to have to tough it out, and walk back. At least I made some profit, around 200 Poke, off of this.

I ignored the rain, as much as I could. How did I even get to this point in my life? Pretending to be homeless, in the rain, so that I could get some money out of pity. What made me think that was a good idea? Where did my pride go? I tossed the Poke to the first homeless Pokemon I saw. I couldn't even look at it anymore. I kept walking, and soon. I was back at my warehouse. I tried the doors again. Good. They were open. I don't even care about being thrown out anymore. I just want to go to bed. I walked inside. There was a weird blocky thing floating around. I... I have nothing. What did Alex do? "What the Distortion World did I miss?" I sneezed again. I need some rest. But not until Alex explains what that thing is.
    Last edited by Magical Doughnut; 11th February 2014 at 08:57 PM.
    ALLONS-Y!!!

I noticed some weird puffed up looking Chikorita walk in, it took me a second to realize it was Pollen "Pollen what happened to you? You look like you got stung by a swarm of bees." I noticed she was staring at my creation so I said "I have made a Pokemon, I don't know how I knew how to make it but I did."

Wait... He made a Pokemon? What? Im-impossible! The only creatures that could make a Pokemon are the highest of Legendary Pokemon... Unless... Unless he really was human. Is there anybody I could talk to about what may have happened? Wait... he said that I look like I was stung many times. I looked into the nearest reflective surface that I could find. I almost screamed. I had no idea just how much water I ended up absorbing. It looks awful! I sighed, there was nothing I could do, I'll need to wait until my body naturally adjusts to the excess water. I just want to drop that subject. "Wait. You made that..." I have no idea what he called it. "That thing. Without knowing how you did it? Why did you even make it?" Seriously, how did he do that? Is he really Human? Is this some weird prophecy or something? I need to look into this. I'll go to some library or something. Or find some old Pokemon. They usually know about random folklore. At least, that's what I heard. I stood awkwardly for a second. I looked at the Pokemon Alex made. I may as well introduce myself. I walked up to it, and held out a vine. "Hey, um, I'm Pollen."
    ALLONS-Y!!!

"It is a Porygon, they were the first Pokemon the humans intentionally created, and I made it because I felt like it." Yeah even I have to admit that it was sketchy that I made it, I did have amnesia after all.... that reminds me I am forgetting something.... OH CRAP, I forgot that I made it hostile to Pollen "Um Pollen you might want to not do that."
    Last edited by Discord; 11th February 2014 at 09:19 PM.

I thought I heard Alex say something, but I'm not sure, because I was too busy being shot into a wall at a high speed. I struggled to get up. I tried to look for the Porygon, I was disoriented from his attack, and the fact that my movement was limited due to my swelling. I felt a powerful impact, I smacked into the wall again. I finally saw it again, it tackled me. My survival instincts finally started to kick in, I fired Razor Leaf at the Porygon, I put everything I had into it, it was as strong as I could make it... and it dodged the attack. The sound of Porygon's Psybeam smashing into me drowned out the sound of me yelling a few dirty words. I was sent flying into a pile of boxes. Everything was starting to fade at this point. I tried yelling, though what came out was only a few mumbles, "Alex... mind helping?" The Porygon came at me again. It tackled the boxes under me, which sent me flying, and while I was in the air, it fired another Psybeam at me. That sent me flying through a window, and into a river. That is all I remembered before I fainted.
    ALLONS-Y!!!

That escalated quickly, I didn't know it would react that badly, on an side note it is very powerful. I walked over and deactivated it...... what is happening I feel a surge of energy rushing through me, is this what evolution feels like, or is it something else?

I felt myself get thrown to the ground. I barely opened my eyes, as much as I could. I saw two figures, I couldn't make them out, but I could tell that they were talking. Though that was also hard to decipher. I tried moving, and a jolt of pain shot through my body, everything still hurt. ...I hate that Porygon. All I could do is wait for now. This will be fun. Where am I anyway? How did I survive? Am I even alive, or is this just some crazy hallucination caused by me dying? I'm just getting more questions than answers.

Well, some senses returned somewhat, so I guess I'm not dead, or dying, that's always good. I opened my eyes, there was a Cyndaquil and a Totodile talking to each other. I ignored their conversation, because I noticed the last thing I wanted to see at this point. A Team Badge, on each of them. Great. Now I'm going to jail. Well, conning unsuspecting Pokemon was fun while it lasted. At least, that's what I thought, until I heard the Cyndaquil say this, "Crap, crap, she's waking up, look cool." I don't really think that I'm going to jail after hearing that. Still, they could be trying to lure me into a false sense of security. I should still be careful.
    ALLONS-Y!!!

This is weird, I grew a few feet and I grew a tail, and I felt a lot stronger so I tried hitting one of the targets, I ended up blasting it through a wall, Pollen will not be happy about that, speaking of Pollen where is she, she couldn't have been launched that far by a Porygon, oh well I will look for her later but right now I have to fix this Porygon before it kills her.
    Last edited by Discord; 13th February 2014 at 09:56 PM.

The Cyndaquil and Totodile stood back to back. The Cyndaquil puffed out his chest... to look strong or something, I don't know. The Totodile just seemed to be more focused on a random stick lying next to me. The Cyndaquil spoke, "So, what's a lady like you doing floating down the river? I really have no idea if he's serious or not. "Drowning." That was the best reply I could think of. I mean, it was true. They looked unsure of what to say, so I'll continue. "Where am I anyway? I kinda blacked out when I was knocked into the river, back in Crail City." The Cyndaquil looked shocked, what I said even got the Totodile's attention. The Cyndaquil responded, "Cr-Crail City is over 30 miles away? Ar- Are you saying that the river took you that far before we fished you out!?" Well, that solves the mystery of how I survived, and I was thrown down a river, knocked out, for over 30 miles? I can't believe how cool I am. Suddenly, the Totodile was in my face, "Wow! That's amazing. Like. Holy. Freaking. Crap. You don't even look too badly hurt! Especially somebody as big as you!" Wow, I just met this guy, and already he annoys me. Wait. As big as me? I walked to the river's edge. I looked at my reflection. Oh. My. Arceus. If I was bloated from a few hours in the rain, this must be a record. I'm shocked that I haven't exploded. Well, this is embarrassing.

There was a small awkward silence. Which the Cyndaquil ended. "You seem to be tough, so, m'lady, care to join our team?" He seemed to regain his composure quickly. Wow, who could possibly refuse that offer? Still, they did save me, and this could be a good way to escape my currant lifestyle, if I ever wanted to. "I'll think about it." "Very well," the Cyndaquil responded, "here's our card." I looked at it, it had an address, and they were called Team Steam... Really? That's the best they could come up with? I thanked them and started walking back to my warehouse. Well, this will take a while, hopefully my swelling will go down. Wait. Am I even going in the right direction? I should have asked them, well, crap. First town I get to, I will ask for directions.

(I decided to start coloring the dialogue when there is more than one Pokemon talking in the post, to make it easier to tell who is talking)
    Last edited by Magical Doughnut; 16th February 2014 at 10:26 PM.
    ALLONS-Y!!!

Now that I have toned down the hostility on the Porygon I should probably go find Pollen. Or I could just wait here for Pollen to show up, actually I think I will just do that last thing I said, it sounds easier.

I have no idea how long I've been walking. All I know is that I feel terrible, my nose burns, and I can't stop sneezing. The sun's going down. My legs hurt, I will need a break soon. At least my swelling has mostly gone down, I look somewhat presentable again, and I can see a town in the distance. Maybe they will have a hotel. Wait, I have no money. Crap. No, I refuse to let that stop me, I'm going to get a room.

I finally got to the town. It's dark now. I wandered around town, trying to find a hotel. Finally I found one. It's not too big, but not too small, it's still good enough. I have the perfect plan on how to get in. I'll say I have a reservation, and lie about my name, surely I'll say some correct name. I walked in. My mind started to wander to the thought of just going to sleep, I can finally get some rest.

Well, that plan failed. I said a few names, and none of them were on the list. They grabbed me, and threw me outside. A simple 'Get out' would have been okay. Alright, time for plan B. I will use my vines, grab a window, and pull myself inside. I grabbed the window, and pulled myself as hard as I could. Nothing. I kept straining, but I couldn't lift myself. Note to self: Get some more exercise in the future. So, I guess that I'm going to have to climb inside. There was a dumpster by the wall. I stacked some boxes, and garbage cans on it, and soon, I had a tower. I climbed it, and got inside a window.

I'm back outside again, the Scizor in the room didn't take too kindly to me climbing inside. By "didn't take so kindly", I mean he attacked me, and knocked my out the window. Luckily, the dumpster stopped my fall. I broke through its lid, causing the other things I stacked to topple over. Needless to say, that hurt. A lot. I'm not going to give up though. I stacked some things up again, and I made it to the roof, though when I jumped to it, I ended up knocking my tower over. I looked around for a way to get in, there was a door, but sadly, it was locked. I'm trapped up here.

I kept walking around the roof, starting to wonder about what made me think that was a good idea, soon, I started hearing buzzing, I looked over the edge. Magnemites were at the hotel, along with a Magnezone. Great, the Police are here. They quickly realized that I was on the roof, and they went up there. Oh. Crap. I tried running, but one of them shot a pulse of electricity at me. Luckily it didn't hurt too badly, I guess it was just to restrain me, which they succeeded in doing. They took me to the local jail, and threw me into a cell. My movement started to return slowly, as they told my that I'm just being kept there overnight. I'm not even mad for one reason. There's a bed in my cell. I climbed into the bed, and quickly fell asleep.
    Last edited by Magical Doughnut; 21st May 2014 at 10:51 AM.
    ALLONS-Y!!!

Hmm it sure is taking Pollen a while to come back, I hope she returns soon, I am hungry.... wait a second, what do Pokemon eat? Would it be cannibalism for a Grass type Pokemon to eat a salad? If so would it be considered good to be a carnivore if you are a Grass type? I will have to ask the pipsqueak when she gets back, she probably got distracted by some inbred Pokemon that where trying to act cool. That was oddly specific Hmmm.

Well, my time has been paid. As I walked out of jail, I said "Bye," and waved to the Magnemite. They just looked confused. I'm never going to have that good of a time in jail again. I walked around the town, and I soon found what I was looking for, an information booth. I asked if I could see a map. Looking at it, I seemed to be about halfway there. If I hurried, I might be back to the warehouse before nightfall. Actually, now that I think about it, what am I going to do when I get back? There is still probably a psychotic... oh, what did Alex call it... Porygon, floating around. Still, I have nowhere to go, and hopefully he calmed the Porygon down, besides, it beats getting a job.

As I walked, I tried to remember the last time I really ate anything, I never got many chances in years. I love being photosynthetic. Seriously, how long have I been walking? It feels like hours have gone by. I'm gonna go crazy with boredom. Please, something just happen already!

Nothing was happening. I begged fate to let something happen, and fate failed me. Although, when I looked closely into the horizon, I could see the outline of Crail City, my home. My legs were burning, and I started to ignore the obvious cold that I had. Determination was the only thing keeping me going. About two hours later, I reached the city, the ware house was only a short distance from here. I am so tired right now, that was more walking than I ever wanted to do.

I weakly opened the warehouse doors, went inside, and immediately collapsed. I was asleep before I hit the cold, hard, ground.
    ALLONS-Y!!!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast