Melody of School - Pandora Hearts (HilbertCresLover & NfiNity) - Page 3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Melody of School - Pandora Hearts (HilbertCresLover & NfiNity)

Default Re: Melody of School - Pandora Hearts (HilbertCresLover & NfiNity)

"Sure." Alice responded.

I don't know why.... But I don't like this place. Not one bit. And not only that... I got a strange feeling from pointy hair earlier.... Should I tell Oz about that?

Alice wasn't really paying attention to where she was walking as she kept thinking.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elliot was surprised by the sudden knock to the ground. "Geez, what the hell!?" Elliot looked over and saw Leo also on the ground.

"Leo, are you okay!?" Eliot asked, concerned.

Maybe I shouldn't have run off like that, but that sound... I know it.

As Elliot was thinking that, it suddenly hit him. The sound was... The song "Lacie".

"What!? But I composed that. Why is it being played around here?"

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Oz kept on walking, and he figured he might have been walking too fast for Alice to keep up. He slowed down and walked side by side with her.

Hmmm... Alice seems kind of out of it. I wonder why.

"Say, Alice... do you sense anything around here?"

----------------------------------------------------------------

Leo fell to the ground along with Elliot. He was taken slightly aback, but he got up slowly.

"Elliot... *huff* What did you think you were doing, running off like that--" Leo then stopped.

He saw Elliot looking around in a panic of some sort. And when he said "Lacie"... Leo was honestly confused. He could hear it too.

"I composed it"

What was Elliot talking about? Was it not Leo who had done that? Leo had thought this to himself...

Elliot, what are you...? Didn't I compose it? He said this before too.... but...

Leo decided to ignore that for now. Instead he walked right by Elliot and scouted the area carefully. "Elliot, is it this way?"

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

"Huh? Er, well... Not really." Alice looked around.

I don't know if I should tell him.... What if it's nothing?

Alice shook her head. "Hey, Oz... This could just be me, but... About pointy hair, or Elliot Nightray, I noticed something off about him." Alice said to Oz, not sure how to explain it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You hear it as well? But yeah, it does sound like it's coming that way." Elliot replied while getting up.

I wonder why, but Leo seemed confused. I guess it fits in the situation, but...

Elliot began to walk ahead of Leo, following the sound of the tune. "But... Why the hell would a song I composed be playing in this abandoned town!?"

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Oz stopped right when Alice said that. He looked at her curiously.

"Huh...? About Elliot? What are you talking about Alice?"

He was sure that Alice's instinct wasn't wrong, since it hardly ever was... but he had absolutely no idea on what she was getting at.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Elliot said it again. The song he composed. Leo decided to let it slide once again, since it wasn't necessary to bring up.

As Elliot got ahead of Leo, Leo pushed him aside. "Perhaps I should take the lead, eh, Elliot?" Leo said, slightly teasing Elliot. "As for the song... I have not the slightest idea. Did you ever... give that composition to anyone...?" He continued to walk on ahead of Elliot.

Alice thought of a way to explain what she was getting at for a moment. "Well..." It was impossible to beat around the bush.

"It was almost like... There was the scent of a chain on him." Alice told Oz. "I'm not sure how, but that's what I felt around him."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey...!" Elliot said as Leo began to walk ahead.

After Leo asked if he gave the composition to anyone, Elliot's answer was quick. "No. Unless somebody could copy it down just from hearing it, I wouldn't have gave it to anybody."

The closer the two got to the melody, the more Elliot began to feel... Sick.

Why the hell do I feel like puking...?

As Elliot wondered, he fell to his knees. "Damn it... What's wrong with me?"

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Elliot... a contractor...?

What else would that mean? Elliot and a chain could only mean that... but would that make him a legal contractor or an illegal one? After all, the person who took the Nightray's Raven was Gilbert.

"Alice... what.... what does that mean then?" Oz wasn't exactly looking for a direct answer, but he felt the need to ask. He was confused.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So Elliot wouldn't have given it to anyone... then what would explain this?

Leo noticed that his master fell to his knees and made some gasping noises.

"Elliot! Elliot, what's wrong? Are you alright?" Leo was very worried, but avoided being too loud, as not to disturb whatever might be around.

"This melody... is it doing this to you...?"

Alice didn't look at Oz and was still trying to assess the possibility herself.

"Feel free to not believe me, but all I'm saying is that Elliot Nightray smelled like a chain." Looking around, she continued to speak, "And by the scent of it... Most likely an illegal one like yourself."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm fine..." Elliot tried to reassure Leo. "I'm not sure why, but my head started hurting all of a sudden."

Not only that, but I can't move well either. Is it that tune doing it...!?

While still wondering, suddenly, Elliot felt the presence of another. And looking behind him, he saw it was...

Lottie and Dug... Baskervilles.

"Hello there, you two. What are you kids doing around here?" Lottie asked while walking near them.

With a bit of trouble, Elliot got up and went in front of Leo. "Baskervilles...! What do you want!?"

Lottie looked over at Leo, but then looked right back at Elliot. "Hm... Come on, Dug." She said as the two started walking away.

"What!? What the hell...!? Why did they come if they were just gonna walk away!? Wait up-" As Elliot shouted that, he fell down again, still feeling weak.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"It's not like I don't believe you, it's just..." Oz was in disbelief. How could Elliot be a contractor, let alone an illegal one? Alice's instinct is sharp, there was no doubt of that... But there was only one way to make sure of this situation.

"Alice, if Elliot was an illegal contractor, he would have an incuse on his chest like me, right?" Oz clutched his shirt, right in the area of his heart.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Leo got up from kneeling down towards Elliot. He was still extremely worried, but right now... he didn't have the time to be.

"Baskervilles..." Leo whispered to himself.

As soon as Elliot got up and fell back down, Leo knew now was not the time to mess with them. It would be too dangerous, especially with the state Elliot was in.

"Elliot, let them be for now! You're in no condition to go after them! Don't you remember what happened last time? You would have likely been dead if Oz-kun hadn't helped with the B-Rabbit's powers!"

He turned around and watched as Lottie and Dug walked off. He didn't feel right about leaving them be either, but as Elliot's valet, he was not about to let him get into danger.

"Yup, that's right." Alice responded quickly. "Why ask that? Are you planning on checking to make sure?"

I wonder if he has any idea if he is one... Most likely, but he doesn't seem like he'd keep it secret from Oz...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hearing what Leo said jabbed at Elliot. It was true that if Oz hadn't used B-Rabbit's powers that they wouldn't have made it out, but... It still hurt his pride a little bit.

"You may be right, Leo, but..."

As Elliot said that, the song got louder and louder to him, making his headache even worse than before.

Is Leo not affected by this? Could it be that this song... Is only very loud and hurting to me...!? Elliot thought while looking at Leo.

As he was wondering, he started to envision... Blood on the ground...?

"Damn it, what the hell is wrong with me...!?" Elliot blurted out while covering his eyes. With more than just a little trouble, Elliot got back up and started to walk away. "I'm going after those Baskervilles!! I can beat them or stop them at whatever they're trying to do...!"

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"I would... but how would I even go about doing that? I mean, it's not like I can just walk up to him and ask if he has an incuse..."

Oz wondered why Elliot would even become an illegal contractor. The more he thought about it, the more unreal it became.

"Well, either way, we still have to be looking around, riiiight, Alice?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leo could tell by just looking at Elliot that he was in no way fine, even if he claimed to be. As Elliot got up, Leo ran over to him holding onto him.

"No! Elliot, this is suicide! In your condition, those Baskervilles will.... and not to mention, all I have is my gun!"

He even contemplated knocking Elliot out just to get him away from where they were... but he figured using violence with Elliot right now was not a good solution.

"Elliot, either we both leave... or I'll go after those two by myself!" Leo had to make a threat to his master.

Alice being her naive self didn't get why Oz couldn't just ask, but figured there'd be no point in asking why he couldn't.

"Uh-huh. Although I'm not sure what we're looking for, I suppose we better continue searching anyway." Alice agreed and began walking.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Leo made that threat at him, Elliot's head stung even more. It was as if a shard of glass was invading his mind... Elliot had no idea why that was happening, but he knew it wasn't allowing him to think properly.

"Like hell you will!" Without thinking, Elliot pushed Leo out of his way. After realizing this, he backed up slightly. "O-Oops..." Feeling a little bad, Elliot looked away.

With that stupid melody hurting my head, and the fact I'm feeling weak... I'm at my wit's end here. I really should listen to Leo and leave, but...

Elliot began to wobble away. "Look, Leo... I'm going on ahead, no matter what! You can stay behind!!" As Elliot shouted that, he started to run away.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Oz was still thinking of how Elliot could be an illegal contractor, but he let that go for the moment. He figured he would just ask him later, anyway.

"Hey, now that I think about it... Is Lacie still playing? I don't think I really hear it anymore... do you, Alice?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leo fell slightly backward. His glasses came off of his face, but he quickly found them and put them back on. That angered Leo.

As Elliot ran off without Leo, that made his temper worse.

Does he not trust me..? I'm his valet, he ASKED me to be his valet...!

Leo took off running after Elliot. He wasn't as fast as Elliot was, but with Elliot this weak, he caught up in no time. He then tackled him to the ground, knocking Leo on top of Elliot.

"Huff.... Huff....", in between his gasps, he yelled, "ELLIOT! YOU STUPID IDIOT! Do you want to die?!" He blew up at Elliot. He got up off of him and then walked away from Elliot.

"I'll go after those two, you stay there!!" Leo then ran off towards where Lottie and Dug were. But then it occurred to him...

What if Elliot gets hurt... if I leave him behind? Maybe I should head back...

Alice closed her eyes trying hard to see if she could hear it. "You're right... I can't hear it either anymore."

What's that mean? Why did it stop so suddenly? Or rather, maybe it didn't since Oz and I just noticed.

As her mind wandered, she kept walking. Without realizing it, she ran into.... Leo?

"Huh!? Shaggy glasses...!?" Alice asked in surprise.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elliot sat in surprise after Leo left, thinking about what Leo had said.

Maybe I really am an idiot... I mean, Leo was only worried about me after all.

Elliot shook his head after thinking that. "No, it wasn't my fault."

He got up weakly and began walking in the opposite direction Leo had went.

I know that if I want to find Leo, we might just yell at each other again. Might as well, try ad find something on my own.

Elliot continued walking, but still worried about Leo. "Damn it..."

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Oz caught up to Alice's walking and then he saw Leo. "Alice, who are you talking to--- Leo?!" Oz was shocked as to why Leo was here but Elliot wasn't.

"But I thought we split up, didn't we??"

Oz could tell that Leo wasn't really in a speaking mood, and that kind of surprised him.

"Ah, Oz-kun... How did we run into each other?"

"Nevermind that, what about Elliot?!"

Leo didn't respond. He continued to look towards the ground with a frown. "Did either of you two happen to see two people in red cloaks walk by?"

Oz, still standing next to Alice, looked at Leo for a moment.

"No, I don't think so... Wait, red cloaks?! Wouldn't that make them Baskervilles?! Alice, did you see anyone?"

Alice was confused on why Leo was there, but then looked at Oz. "No, I don't think so. Although I did see someone's foot, but that was before pointy hair and shaggy glasses came."

She grabbed Oz's hand. "Oz, what are you going to do? Shaggy glasses apparently left pointy hair."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elliot continued to walk but then fell down. "Sheesh, what the hell..."

That damn music keeps getting louder and louder... It's as if my head is spinning.

He grabbed the side of a building for support to get back up, and then went on.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast