Melody of School - Pandora Hearts (HilbertCresLover & NfiNity)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Melody of School - Pandora Hearts (HilbertCresLover & NfiNity)

Default Melody of School - Pandora Hearts (HilbertCresLover & NfiNity)

@NfiNity;

The day was a little misty as Lutwidge Academy had begun its new semester. Many new students arrived.
    The bell had rung, signaling for all students to arrive at the auditorium to discuss instructions for the new students.

Some people arrived a little late though, such as three certain new comers. They were Oz, Gilbert, and Alice.

“Sheesh, I can’t believe we’re late just because that stupid rabbit took her sweet little time getting us lost by getting distracted!” Gilbert complained while the three hurried to get to the academy.

“Shut up, seaweed head! It’s your fault for letting me get distracted!” Alice quickly retorted back.

Gil sighed. “I can’t believe, me, a teacher is going to be late…”

“Geez, suck it up already!” Alice shouted at him. She then looked at Oz. “Oz, say something to seaweed head! He’s getting on my nerves.”

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: Melody of School - Pandora Hearts (HilbertCresLover & NfiNity)

OOC: Time to suck as Oz-kun~.

Oz looked over to Gilbert, now a teacher, and Alice, also a student. He found their bickering quite amusing as usual, and didn't really have any reason to break it up. It was harmless, after all.

"Ehh~? Ah, well, it's more fun this way anyway! Let's just try to hurry best we can, right?" Oz then looked over to Gil.

"Although I think it is a bit shameless for a TEACHER to be late...", Oz snickered, picking on Gil.

Oz continued on with Gil and Alice, trying to make it to the school as fast as they could. They could finally see the academy, just a little farther and they would reach their destination. They finally made it inside, in time for class.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

OOC: It's not bad at all. XD

"H-Hey! It's the stupid rabbit's fault!" Gil said trying to make it so he wasn't an irresponsible teacher in Oz's eyes.

Alice ignored Gil's comment. "Anyway, why are we suddenly going to some academy?" She asked to either Gil or Oz. Gil looked over to Oz for a second, but then looked back at Alice. "Well, Oscar-sama told us to. He said something about it having to do with your memories or something like that. So that's why we have to go here now."

"Hm." Alice mumbled while running ahead.

"Sheesh, why does she always have to go on ahead. She'll probably get us even more late again". Gil grumbled.

The three finally made it in the academy's school grounds. "Alright, so any idea on where we have to go?" Gil asked.

"Ha! You don't even know, seaweed head!? Pathetic." Alice said back.

"Shut up! You don't even know either! Oz, do you know where we have to go?"

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

OOC: Whew, thanks.

Oz looked slightly spaced out, as usual. After hearing Gil asking him, he responded with, "Whaaaa? Giiiil, you don't know either? I have no idea!" Oz said, with a smile on his face.

He figured it couldn't be THAT far... I mean, surely the building would be big enough to see and they could just run towards it.

"Gil, Alice. Neither of you brought a map or something? You know, those things can be AWWWFULLY helpful!" Oz couldn't believe how incompetent Alice and Gil could be.... but he wasn't really any different. He was as bad, if not worse, than them with this kind of thing.

"At least try to get along while we ask for directions or something!"

OOC: No problem.

Gil was a little embarrassed. He really should have brought a map of some sort.

Alice began to look around. "...Hm... All the buildings are huge. Not sure which would be it." Alice said, although she had no idea where they were even supposed to be going.

"Alright, I'm going to go find some people to ask directions for. You two stay here!" Gil told the two while walking off.

Alice sighed. "I can't believe seaweed head is leaving us here while he goes to ask." Alice looked around a little more and looked back at Oz. "Come on, Oz. We should try and find the place. Who knows when he'll be back." She said while walking on ahead of Oz.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Oz looked over to Alice, and thought to himself Well, this is Alice. She's so stubborn, she wouldn't listen even if I said we should stay behind.

"Gil will be just fiiiiine~! He's not a little kid, I think, so we should go on and look. Anyplace you think we should look, Alice?"

Oz just hoped she actually had a hunch of where to look and wasn't just looking for a meal or something.

Oz continued to walk closely to Alice, as to make sure she wouldn't run off or get lost again.

Alice sniffed around. Smell really had nothing to do with finding where they were supposed to go, but she did it anyway.

"Make sure you don't get lost, Oz! This place is huge." Alice said while turning around.

The two continued to look around, still not finding their destination.

"Odd that we haven't seen anybody out..." Alice said while glancing around the place. "What do you think, Oz?"

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Oz kept a close eye on Alice, making sure SHE didn't get lost. After all, she had more of a chance of getting distracted by something and running off.

"Mmm? Oh, I think we just might be in an unpopulated part of town..." Oz, said, feeling slightly uneasy. He actually was thinking the same thing as Alice, but tried to avoid causing her worry by saying what he did.

"I wonder if Gil is having any luck asking for directions." Oz turned over to Alice, still making sure she was near. "Say, do you think we could find a map lying around somewhere?"

Oz knew this chance was highly unlikely, but what else can they do? No one is around to ask directions from.

"A 'map'? What is that anyway?" Alice asked, never seeing or hearing of one before this point. "Seaweed head is probably lost as well. Anyway, let's continue looking. Not like we can ask for directions."

Alice grabbed Oz's hand and lead him the way. Although she wasn't sure where they were going, they continued to walk anyway.

Suddenly, Alice stopped. "...Hey, Oz... Do you feel any type of presence around here?" Alice glanced around. "And I don't mean human presence. It's almost like I can sense the presence of chains."
    Last edited by Squall Leonhart; 10th August 2012 at 03:06 PM.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Oz found it amusing that Alice didn't even know what a map was, but then stopped dead in his tracks after Alice suggested that a chain might be nearby.

A chain...? What would one be doing in town? But it is awfully desolate here right now... it wouldn't be strange at all, would it?

"Alice, stay close to me. If one is nearby.... and without Gil... This could get awfully messsy!", Oz chuckled, even though this was not a situation to be amused with.

Oz looked over quickly and thought he caught the glimpse of something that moved nearby. He grabbed Alice's hand and ran over to another alleyway.

"Alice, do you see anything nearby? Is the presence growing?"

Alice wondered what Oz could find amusing about the situation. She then closed her eyes trying see if she could feel more of the presence.

"...I can't tell. Maybe if we move around some more." Alice said as she began to walk ahead. "Do we have anything we can contact Raven with?" Alice asked knowing most likely not.

Alice continued to try and feel the presence but she suddenly stopped walking. "....I hear something? It's so familiar..." She said as she heard the familiar tune...The song "Lacie".

As Alice said that, she ran ahead following the music she heard.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"I don't think we can contact Gil..." And then Oz noticed that Alice was not beside him.

What!? Where did she--!?

Oz then caught a glimpse of Alice, and then grabbed her hand. "Alice! I thought I said not to stray from me and stay close--", Oz then stopped.

The melody of which they knew so much about and yet so little... Lacie was being played. But who would be playing Lacie out here, let alone know the song?

"Alice... This song is Lacie, right? How are we hearing it? Where is it coming from!?"

Alice nodded. "I have no idea why it's being played or where it's coming from, but I think we should follow it."

She was about to run off again, but noticed Oz still wasn't coming. "Come on, Oz! Don't stand there daydreaming. We should go follow it!"

But as she was about to start walking, suddenly, Alice fell to her knees, feeling weak.

Wh-What!? I feel weak all of a sudden...

Alice then looked at Oz. "Oz! Change of plans... There's something off about this..."

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Oz was looking around when he noticed that Alice had fallen to her knees. That of course startled him. He then ran over to her quickly.

"Alice! Alice, what happened?! Are you okay?!" Oz knew Alice didn't merely lose her balance or anything like that. As clueless as Alice is, she isn't the clumsy type.

Lacie continued to be played, and Alice and Oz could still hear it clearly.

What is going on with this?! Where is this music from... and Alice, what is wrong with her? Is it affecting her because she's a chain?

Oz helped Alice up and hung onto her to make sure she wouldn't get weak and fall again. He then looked over to her with an oddly serious look on his face and said, "We should go find Gil now, without him... You couldn't transform into the B-Rabbit and we would be left vulnerable here."

Alice was embarrassed to have Oz hold her up. "H-Hey! As my manservant, I don't need you to carry me!" She then thought about it for a moment though. "Well, I guess just this once it's fine though!" She said while blushing a little.

"So, are we going to get seaweed head then?" Alice asked.

Still... I wonder what's up with this place... No one around... And that song "Lacie" can be faintly heard...

Suddenly, while Alice was busy wondering, she heard foot steps. "Oz! I hear foot steps. Somebody could be over there!"

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast