Mature: Forbidden (Midorikawa and Eira)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mature: Forbidden (Midorikawa and Eira)

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Mature: Forbidden (Midorikawa and Eira)

The male stood there, golden eagle eyes locked on the analog clock, ticking sounding in his ears as the seconds hand moved around with each passing second. How long had he'd been waiting? Why was it so hard to decide if he could take a child with him or not. Honestly it should have been a simple decision. Granted his history was normally not a good one, however he left that part of the history out of the application. No reason to even tell them his true age. He barely knew anymore himself.

With a sigh he stood from the chair he was occupying, walking to the counter. He peered over it looking for some help, sand colored hair escaping from its bindings in the back. The tied back hair staying on his white long sleeved covered back. With another sigh he leaned back on his black boot heels, and turned walking away from the counter, seeing no one. The only sounds being the knee length boots against the white linoleum, and his black pants tucked into them, clashing against each other as he sat back in the uncomfortable plastic chair. This really was taking too long. He hadn't asked for specific age or gender, just someone he could take under his wings.

@Eira;

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Default re: Mature: Forbidden (Midorikawa and Eira)

That morning had been the same for young Abigail Harris. Her foster parents unlocked the closet door, so she could get ready for school. They gave her leftover bread crumbs for her breakfast and a spoon of water. She was stuck wearing an old navy blue t-shirt and ripped jeans, due to aging. Her face was quite pale, and her eyes seemed lifeless as the dark circles under them appeared quite large. She grabbed her old black backpack, that she had kept with her since she was around twelve, and put it on her shoulders, fresh with old notebooks and worn down pencils. As she went to open the door, she was greeted by police officers and social workers.

"Abigail Harris," she social worker spoke to the young, emaciated teenager, "We would like you to come with us, please." The teen didn't say another word as she began to follow the social workers. All the while, the police stormed into the home she as she heard yelling and screaming from other children. She didn't quite understand what was going on, but all she knew is that they were taking her away from that hellhole.

"May I ask where you are taking me?" Abby asked the social workers. One of the social workers turned back to her, giving her a soft smile.

"We're going to take you to the agency," the social worker spoke, "Then, you'll get to meet your new father. Of course, this is after we get your medicine ready for your asthma, and such."

"Okay," Abby replied simply as she followed them towards the agency. The sixteen year old had mixed emotions about all of this. She was glad to be getting away from that home, but worry plagued her mind. What if she was put into a worse home? What if she had to be locked in a closet again? Go days without eating? Forced to drink dirty water? She really didn't want to go through this again. Every foster home she was in seemed to have its own problems. She just wanted a steady life for a change.

Blog Entries

The man stood up fast enough to knock his chair over. They had finally come back and with them was a girl who looked absolutely horrible. He scowled as he saw her appearance. What had happened to her? Leave it to the foster care system to result in something like this.

"Scholar Aqil!" a woman called who had come in with the others.

The man, now known as Scholar rolled his eyes. Idiots he was the only one there, pointless to even call his name. He walked over as they handed him the file on the girl and a bag with her belongings. He scowled at it all. She was sixteen but to him barely looked it with the condition she was in, plus she had asthma amongst other conditions.

The workers then left the two, the two then the only one's standing there. "Let's go," he told her a little too harshly. He didn't attend to but just the sight of her condition and the information in her files upset him making it difficult to contain anger at the whole of the situation.

He lead her out of the building and to the bus stop. Those idiots probably thought she was going to die soon, though they didn't know him well enough. School had started elsewhere already, however the school she would be attending had yet to officially start which would give him some time to nurse her. It also had a friend working there.

Once the bus arrived he boarded it paying for both of them. The ride was long and silent. Well silent for them. It was loud from the crowd however. When they finally stopped at their stop he lead her on another walk, probably a little too long for her, but there was no choice. He opened the door leading her into the living room, which was well plain with just a couch, and through a door was a kitchen. He knew if you walked across the living room you would come to a hallway that was where the bathroom and bedroom doors were. It was a decent sized house though he did live alone so it tended to get lonely.

He lead her to one of the rooms, setting her lack of belongings down."Bathroom is across the hall. Towels are in its cabinet. Shower and come to the kitchen when you finish," he ordered, the harsh tone still in his voice. He really needed to calm down. He then left her to her own devices, off to get some food.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

When Abby met the man, she wanted to smile. However, it was clear he was angry. Maybe he suspected someone younger? maybe a boy instead of a girl? As soon as she heard him speak, she could only nod. Her stomach churned with nausea as she felt her nerves kick in.

"Yes sir..." she replied simply as she began to follow him. She wasn't quite sure what else to say since he didn't appear to be friendly at all. She followed him to the bus stop, and sat next to him. She could hear people behind her making comments.

"Eww! That girl needs to shower..." a voice spoke, "Does she not know how to be a clean, decent human being?"

"She looks like someone who needs to go to the homeless shelter..." another voice said behind Abby's back. The comments continued, but Abby put on her best face. She didn't want the world to know how bad those words hurt her. She fought the tears in her eyes as she simply rubbed her eye, appearing as if it was itching.

Soon, she was taken off the bus and made to walk for what seemed a good distance. She wasn't really phased since in her old home, she was made to walk to school and back, which was easily five miles both ways. Once she was led to the house, she walked in and noticed how nice it was. Even if it appeared plain to some, she thought it was quite lovely. Then, she was led to a room, where her bag was set down. The man began explaining where the bathroom was and such. He left immediately after, causing Abby to simply stand there. She shut her bedroom door and proceeded to open up her bag, and grab another t-shirt, a fresh pair of undergarments, and a pair of grey pants before taking off her shoes and dirty socks and walking to the bathroom.

Once she made it to the bathroom, she set the new pair of clothes on the sink and opened the cabinet, to find towels. She grabbed a couple of them, and placed them on the sink as well. She then locked the door and began undressing. While she was removing her clothing, she saw her reflection out of the corner of her eye. She then turned to see herself in the mirror, and was absolutely horrified at what she saw. Her ribs were showing, her hip bones were showing, she had a rather large thigh gap, her arms and legs were simply skin and bones. To make matters worse, she was dirty and had dirt on her body. Her face was especially horrific. A lot of dirt, dark circles under her eyes, her cheeks seemed sunken in slightly, having thin and dried out hair.

"I look like a monster..." she spoke to herself as she began sobbing, "No wonder no one wants me..." knowing that the man was gone, she continued to cry as she looked at all of her body. She had no idea how bad she had gotten. She hadn't seen herself in a mirror for what seemed like a few years. She didn't realize how skinny she had gotten, but she knew she had lost weight. She was wearing children's sizes in clothing instead of junior sizes. The clothes she had now were too loose on her and they were a size small. She saw herself as a walking skeleton, a zombie. She shook her head as she turned away from the mirror.

She walked into the shower and began to turn on the water and adjust it. She closed the curtain, and to her surprise, there was shampoo, conditioner, soap, and a razor to shave her legs. Water began running down the teenager's face, as she wet her hair and began washing it with the shampoo. However, she began crying again, but not out of sorrow. These tears were of joy. Getting to have a nice, warm shower, where she could get clean was something she really wanted. At her old home, she had a wash cloth, and a bowl with cold water and a bar of soap. She had usually five minutes to wash her body off, and had to use the same water to wet her hair. She wasn't allowed to dry her hair, and had to let it air dry. This caused her to get sick often. She had never been more grateful for a shower in her life.

After about thirty minutes had passed, Abby turned off the water, and opened the curtain before stepping out of the shower. As she dried herself off with a towel, she turned to the mirror and took another look at herself. With the dirt gone, her emaciated body was more apparent, but at least she didn't look like a homeless person. Her freckles were now visible, and you could see the color of her eyes better. A small smile appeared on her face, her dimples were still visible much to her surprise. Maybe her face wasn't as hideous as she thought. She finished drying off and put on the new clothes before wrapping her hair up into the towel, and opened the bathroom door. As a way of saying thank you, Abby got a new wash cloth and soaped it up with soap and began cleaning the shower, as to not leave any dirty finger prints or any sign of her being in that shower.

Blog Entries

Scholar hearing the shower shut off, and having finished preparing some salad and non-cooked fish for them to eat, decided to wait near the bathroom. He had managed to finally calm down which was never easy when his feathers were in a ruffle. He saw the bathroom door open, and peaking in, he frowned. He walked over to Abby, grabbing her hand, and gently taking the washcloth from it. "Stop," was all he said.

He stood quietly for a moment, observing her. She looked better but still was far from healthy. "You don't have to clean. Come let's go eat." He lead her into the kitchen, and to the table where he had set out the fish and salad. He made sure to show her how to peel the fish meat from the bones, and warned her not to accidentally eat any. When he was done with that he went into the fridge grabbing two bottles of water and giving her one.

"Tomorrow we'll go shopping for clothes and things for your room. Oh and I guess I forgot to state my name. I'm Scholar. The school you'll be attending doesn't for a little over a week, so you'll have plenty of time to settle in Abigail..." he explained to her gently, worried about how fragile the girl might be.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Abby's stomach churned at the thought of shopping. She saw how skinny she was in the bathroom, and also worried that if she gained weight, she'd need new clothes constantly. She couldn't put that burden on someone. She also worried of how clothes would fit on her body as she gained weight, and what people would think of her when they saw her. People could be so cruel when they don't even know the whole truth. Back in her old home, people at her old school would call her cruel names and make fun of her. She was alone, and had no friends. The teachers even teased her from time to time. The nicknames 'starving whore', 'anorexic slut', and much more cruel things began churning into her head as she tried not to let her emotions show on the surface. She simply continued and eat and gave a simple nod.

When she finished eating, she then listened to the information Scholar had given her, absorbing it like a sponge. After listening to him, Abby instinctively raised her hand, and was going to say something. However, she realized she raised her hand up, and with embarrassment, lowered her hand. Her mind had delved too far into memories of school. She felt her stomach churn again, but she ignored it and tried to shove those awful memories into the back of her mind...or out of her ears. Whichever one got rid of the memories quicker. Her attention went back to Scholar, as she looked at him, making note that his eyes were extremely beautiful to her. Of course, it was more of admiration and the fact that she hadn't seen eyes like Scholar's before.

"I want to explain a few things, if that's okay, sir," Abby started as she looked at him, "I don't like fancy things. I never have. Even if I had the opportunity to experience nice, fancy things, I prefer simple things. I actually don't mind that my room is plain. I mean, maybe a pale pink bed sheets, and a dresser with a mirror, and I'd be content with that. I don't know much about technology since I've never gotten to use it. I enjoy things such as flowers, and nature, and I love to sing in private. I love the color white, because it makes me feel like things are simple, and calm and tranquil. Even though I've been forced to clean and do such tasks in my old home, I feel like I'm being respectful if I do clean and help around. I feel like it shows I'm not here to just take advantage. Maybe that's why people think I'm weird. I just prefer simple things instead of material things. I also can cook since I'm used to doing so all the time. I know, I'm a weird child... but then again, I'm sure you could see that by meeting me." she chuckled at the last part, trying to make light of what she said. She then got her plate and put the fish bones and such in the garbage before walking to the sink and setting the dish down. Then, she walked back to the table to finish drinking her water, and nervously awaited Scholar's response

Blog Entries

Scholar sighed heavily and shook his head. This girl, what had she been through? "Don't worry about cleaning. I work from home most of the time, so I need something to do in my free time. You just worry about regaining your strength. When you finish eating you should rest up. We're going to have a tiring day tomorrow. A lot of shopping to do between finding you new clothes, and setting up your room. It's plain right now and needs your personal touch..." he said to her.

He watched her silently for a moment before speaking again. "I adopted you because I wanted a child to raise, even one in their teen years. Not someone to do housework or the likes. I have more money than I know what to do with so I can afford spoiling easily. Not saying I will, but I see no reason for you not to have good things. Respect is the only thing I truly ask for," he explained to her, offering a gentle smile. "Also please always be honest with me as well."

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

As Abby heard Scholar speak, she began to really listen to what he had to say. She had come to realize that she and him were a lot alike. Well, when it came to technology. Also, he said he felt old enough? He looked pretty young to her, so she wasn't sure why he would say such a thing. She hoped she wouldn't feel rude by asking. After he spoke, she was asked her favorite snack and drinks. Abby nervously chuckled.

"As for drink, I'll just say water for now," she replied, "But for food... give me a few weeks and I'll get back to you. Also, I'm really picky when it comes to stuff too. As you can see, my way of thinking is very different compared to most girls my age. I don't feel the need to be so exposed, doing bad things, and such. I prefer being modest and not exposing too much, and I just like simple things in general. That might make me a little too picky and too uptight to most people. Also, at least we both have something in common... not knowing much about technology. I don't want to be rude and ask for internet or cable, but if it isn't too much, can I have it? TV for watching the cooking channel and learning more about cooking, and the internet to listen to music and help with school projects if need be. Speaking of school, I actually hate school because I've always been bullied and picked on for my looks. So, I'm scared I won't make any friends. Also, is it too much to ask for my hair to be done? I need all of these dead ends cut off and something to make me look less...sickly. Oh, and there's something I want to ask... why did you say you feel old? You don't look old though. You look really young, to be honest." she looked around nervously as she tried to keep herself calm.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Mature: Forbidden (Midorikawa and Eira)

Scholar shook his head at the girl, chuckling at her words and actions. "I guess it's my turn then to explain a few things. For starters, the whole point of taking you with me to shop for things for you is so you can pick what you like. I would never assume you like some kind of thing without first knowing one hundred percent that you like it. Also please stop calling me sir. I already feel old enough without it. Scholar is fine. I can't say I'm much one for technology either, but if there is anything you want technology wise then don't be afraid to ask."

He then paused for a moment, thinking about a thought before resuming speaking. "I don't have cable or internet, but I'll of course have it installed if you want. We also need to pick up a phone for you tomorrow, not to mention going up to the school," he scowled as he said school, making it apparent that he was not looking forward to that part of the trip. "As I said before the school you'll be attending doesn't start for a week but we still need to get you registered. It's also in easy walking distance." He thought of mentioning that he had a friend that worked at the school, but considering his friend he decided against it unless Abby was stuck in his class.

Finally unable to think of anything else that he needed to say at the moment, he rose and began washing the dishes, turning off the water as more thoughts came to mind. "I'm not going to force you to cook. That's something you do if you want to. And again cleaning, leave it to me. Tell me what is your favorite snack, and what do you like to drink?" he asked her, casually leaning against the counter.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

As Abby heard Scholar speak, she began to really listen to what he had to say. She had come to realize that she and him were a lot alike. Well, when it came to technology. Also, he said he felt old enough? He looked pretty young to her, so she wasn't sure why he would say such a thing. She hoped she wouldn't feel rude by asking. After he spoke, she was asked her favorite snack and drinks. Abby nervously chuckled.

"As for drink, I'll just say water for now," she replied, "But for food... give me a few weeks and I'll get back to you. Also, I'm really picky when it comes to stuff too. As you can see, my way of thinking is very different compared to most girls my age. I don't feel the need to be so exposed, doing bad things, and such. I prefer being modest and not exposing too much, and I just like simple things in general. That might make me a little too picky and too uptight to most people. Also, at least we both have something in common... not knowing much about technology. I don't want to be rude and ask for internet or cable, but if it isn't too much, can I have it? TV for watching the cooking channel and learning more about cooking, and the internet to listen to music and help with school projects if need be. Speaking of school, I actually hate school because I've always been bullied and picked on for my looks. So, I'm scared I won't make any friends. Also, is it too much to ask for my hair to be done? I need all of these dead ends cut off and something to make me look less...sickly. Oh, and there's something I want to ask... why did you say you feel old? You don't look old though. You look really young, to be honest." she looked around nervously as she tried to keep herself calm.

Blog Entries

Scholar intently listened as Abby spoke, taking in everything she said. When she talked about being exposed and doing bad things, a look of horror crossed his face at realizing he forgot to talk about that. Regardless he didn't say anything until she finished speaking. When she finally did he laughed at her asking about his age.

"Well for starters you wouldn't get an inch out of this house in anything exposing," he told her, a threatening overprotective smile on his face. "And I would expect you to not to even think about drugs or alcohol or anything of the like."

"Now then as I said before I have more money than I know what to do with so again cable and internet is fine. We can also get you a haircut as well...though no dying, it's unhealthy and just takes away from one's natural beauty. High lights are debatable. For school, I would say don't worry until it actually starts. Its a highly mixed school so the students are much more accepting. And as for my age well I'm centuries old," he told her, smiling at her reaction of shock.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

At this moment, Abby was scared for two reasons. The laugh Scholar made, and the threatening smile he made when he mentioned that she wouldn't get out of the house in anything exposing. Of course, she was glad that he agreed with her, but was the smile really necessary? However, her ears heard something that she wasn't expecting. Did Scholar just say that he was centuries old? How was that possible? He looked like a normal man in every way. When he finished speaking, Abby chose to reply again.

"Well, I'm glad you wouldn't let me wear anything exposing, but I wouldn't even wear it if you allowed it," Abby began speaking, "Though, I normally wouldn't want to dye my hair, but the only reason I asked is because I look so unhealthy now that I don't want to leave a bad impression on the students and teachers on my first day... that's what I'm worried about. However, if you say no, then it's just not happening. I also have some other questions I'd like to ask. I'll need to get more...um... panties and at least another bra, along with some socks... and... I'll need....feminine stuff eventually. Due to my small size, I have yet to have a period...so, um, I expect that I'll start getting it when I get back to a healthy weight. With my medicine,will I need to go to the doctor and get a check-up? Because I'm sure I will need some vaccinations too since my last parents failed to give me the ones I needed when I was twelve...but that's neither here nor there. I might need to get on some...birth control pills, at least until I can get my period regulated, and they can make you gain weight...maybe it will help me gain some weight faster? I'll try not to worry about school, but this is an entirely new environment for me and to be honest, I'm scared. Anyways, why did you say you were centuries old? Aren't you like in your twenties or something? Because you look like an normal man to me in every way..."

Blog Entries

Once again Scholar let Abby speak her mind. As she spoke it became painstakingly obvious that she was human, definitely one hundred percent human. With a sigh he once again began talking. "I already said you could get a hair cut, but considering some of the teachers and students at that school, lack of a hair cut would not make a bad impression. Obviously those were part of the shopping plan and as for birth control, we'll let the doctor decide that. I'm not going to put you on some medicine without his or her's consent. And also I'm a gryphon so I don't age like a human."

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

bby listened to Scholar. Why would a lack of a haircut not be bad impression on the teachers? Did he know something that she didn't? Maybe he had some friends or acquaintances that were teachers? Hell, she wasn't sure. She wasn't trying to be rude about the color thing, but she was merely saying. Also, when it came to her birth control, while it was true a doctor would decide if she needed it, how could she not? She hadn't had a period yet. Most people think people who don't have periods are usually pregnant. Well, from what she saw in school. Most girls freaked out when they didn't get it because they would think of pregnancy. However, the part of his reply that freaked her out most was the part of being a gryphon. This man really had to be shitting her. She knew that gryphons didn't exist. That was fairy tale and mythical stuff. A very unconvincing look appeared on the teenager's face.

"Why would teachers not have a bad impression on someone who has dead, stringy hair that trails down to her butt? Also, I didn't mean to come off as rude about the dying thing. I was just trying to say, but I figured it came off wrong. For that, I apologize. About the doctor matter, I just think when I haven't really had a period before, and I figure it's really odd and not normal to have yet to have one at sixteen. As for the bra and underclothes shopping... wouldn't that be awkward to you? Well, it will be awkward for me since I have never been shopping for them before...and it probably shows that I have never experienced shopping. I don't even see what girls like about it." Abby asked as she looked at the man in doubt, "Gryphon? Aren't those mystical creatures like Unicorns?" the teen now believed she was staying with a psych case. Everyone knew that mythical creatures didn't exist. That was stuff to fuel children's imaginations at night. This would be a long day, that was for sure. However, the teen's curiosity was killing her. She had to see this for herself. Her heart was racing as she looked the man in the eye. Something in her heart believed him, but her eyes had to see it.

"Is it possible to see you as a gryphon?" what if gryphons were real? Would other creatures be real? Like dragons, unicorns, chimera, and hydras? What about creatures like vampires and witches and warlocks? Do zombies even exist? So many questions ran through her mind as she continued to look at him, anticipating what Scholar would say next.

Blog Entries

Scholar stared at her mouth agape. Was she kidding him? What kind of places was she living in before. He dropped the hair subject. They were just going around in circles. The others were more important. He walked away from the sink and looked at the file given to him. It gave no indication of totally screwed up history lessons that cut out the whole world. So what the hell?

"Okay...um no I'm not embarrassed by that, and I know of plenty that don't get their periods till past sixteen...granted they aren't humans but well the concept isn't strange to me...and just what kind of hell hole did they have you living in!?" he asked, his voice unintentionally rising. "Seriously what the hell!? Don't repeat that but just what!? The whole world is full of mythical creatures. Has been for years now. Heck this city is one of the most diverse of them all, the school you go to has the largest mix in the city, actually the whole land, county whatever. How do you not know. This should be part of the curriculum, at any school."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast