Start Ups Makai no Kishi (Mature; Non-Pokemon) [Kamen and Flaze] - Page 13

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Makai no Kishi (Mature; Non-Pokemon) [Kamen and Flaze]

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Makai no Kishi (Mature; Non-Pokemon) [Kamen and Flaze]

"I'm done!" Jishiba yelled, and immediately when he said it, Talia emerged and flew at Femme with a roundhouse kick at impressive speeds. Femme raised a arm to block it, but a surprise happened when the limbs connected: lightning danced as the leg struck Femme's arm, stunning the Succubus.

"Get off me property!" Talia yelled and struck with her other leg with another roundhouse kick, drawing black blood when it struck Femme across the face, also making Femme rocket through the property line in the backyard.

"Ma's going to kill me..." Talia sighed out when she looked at the ruined kitchen, dining room and living room.

"You bitch!" Femme yelled, getting Talia to look at the livid Hell Monster. Her nose was bent in an unnatural position, black blood flowing from her broken nose covered her mouth and was dripping onto her bust, bits of masonry and glass was stuck to her back, making her lose more blood. Also, her dress was in tatters.

"You ruined my outfit!" Femme screamed out, her tail swishing in irritation as her eyes started glowing red while she kicked off her broken heels and shredded gloves.

"Oh quit being a soft jessie. Besides, I want to kick ye arse for tresspassing and damaging my home!" Talia yelled back, pointing with her Specter.

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"So what is she?" Marianne asked, her face showing how amazed she was at the strength Talia had displayed.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"A Hanyou with the genes from a succubus of the Raimurciélago clan. This is going to be interesting." Jishiba said with an intrigued tone.

"Pledge to the Knight! Helly Make Up!" Talia yelled with no sign of indignation that Marianne had made. The DNA symbol was shot out of her Specter and slammed into Talia's body, triggering the transformation.

Talia's skin grew paler, her hair turned crimson red, her eyes a canary yellow in color, as well as her canines elongating by a centimeters.

She gained a violet two tailed hooded long coat, with her pajamas turning into violet pants, and her sports bra a black blouse.

"Ranger of lightning, Violet Hunter!" Talia announced taking a Sentai-esque pose.

"Die!" Femme yelled as she fired a gale at Talia. Said Hanyou rolled out of the way and spun her Specter.

"Summon my Hellish Armament!" Talia yelled, transforming her Specter into a weapon that looked like two scimitars combined together at the bottoms.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"She sure got used to this pretty fast," Marianne sweat dropped when she saw the way that Talia was fighting against Femme, she had to admit she actually felt a bit jealous at how quickly she had grasped her Hanyou powers.

Blog Entries

"She was rather accepting, for some reason." Jishiba said in agreement.

Femme snarled and threw razor-sharp wind gusts at Talia. Said Hanyou grabbed the air behind her weapon and pulled back like one would with a bow. Lightning formed into a ball-like point in front of the grip of her weapon.

"Spark Shot!" Talia yelled and fired a bolt of lightning, blasting through the winds and striking Femme in the shoulder.

Enraged, Femme roared and red energy blasted out of her body, it feeling crushing and nauseating to be near.

"Oh boy. Femme's triggering!" Jishiba yelled as the succubus Hell Monster was cocooned by the energy.

"'Triggering'?" Talia asked, sounding concerned.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"What's that?" Marianne asked with a raised eyebrow as she clook at the cocoon. "Is there a way to stop her from doing so?"

Blog Entries

"When a daemonkind member 'triggers', it means that they are assuming their released forms. The most common sect to do this are the true demons, like succubi and devils. And you can't stop it, just hope you can beat her up bad enough to make her drop the form." Jishiba explained, then a bird-like cry came out of Femme as she broke free of the cocoon.

Gone was her ballroom dress, revealing a feathery and scaley body. Her ample chest was covered in blood red feathers with some reptilian scales. Her arms were replaced with wings, though her hands were still there, if clawed and having flight feathers on the back of her hands.

Her legs were akin to that of a harpy's, only with a reptilian feel to them. Her arrowhead-tipped tail swished behind her, coated in feathers. A beak jutted out of her face, it resembling an eagle's beak, if filled with needle-like teeth. Her eyes were neon green and glowing, rage boilinh in them. Twisted horns emerging from her temples twirl behind her to the back of her crown.

"Yikes, you're ugly like a gnome's bottom, you know that?" Talia said, pointing at Femme.

"I have had my fill with you, human! You die now!" Femme spoke out, then jumped at Talia with shocking speed and power.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Marianne became concerned and even a little scared when she saw Femme's appearance do a complete change from what it was before, she was mostly shocked at how she had transformed. Nevertheless she jumped froward, seeing that Talia was in danger, it was weird though, even though she had just met this girl she already felt inclined to fight and protect her. Marianne put her hand onto Talia's back and the two became surrounded by shadows before they vanished, only to reappear behind Talia.

"Awesome!" Marianne exclaimed in disbelief and uproar. "I didn't know I could take others with me when I Shadow Step," she then pointed at Femme with her sword. "See, I'm not a one trick pony after all!"

Blog Entries

"Warn me beforehand next time." Talia said irritably then stabbed a shocked Femme by breaking her bow in half and stabbing the sword ends into her chest.

Femme screeched in pain as the blades stabbed her, then she was lit up like a Christmas tree when Talia channeled electricity into her body. "Voltage Blade!" Talia called out her attack.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"You're welcome," Marianne groaned as she saw Talia charge at Femme. "That seemed simple enough..." she trailed off, some bitterness to her word as she realized how quickly Talia had disposed of Femme compared to Marianne and Oki or the harpy.

Blog Entries

Talia was sent flying thanks to a vicious uppercut to the chin followed by a high kick to the stomach. Femme was still alive, and she looked livid.

"You sliced and zapped my girls!" She yelled, offense clear in her voice.

"Maybe if they weren't so big, my blades wouldn't have graviated towards them!" Talia groaned out, spitting out a tooth.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"You should really talk there?" Marianne stated while pointing at her chest. Marianne looked at Femme for a moment as she drew her sword back. "I have a plan," she grinned.

Blog Entries

"Oh hush it, Miss Big Can is bigger then me." Talia said crossly. "But I do want to hear about this plan of yours." The Hanyou said, picking up her weapons.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I'll try to teleport you around and you attack her as you appear," Marianne explained. "If we keep barraging her with attacks and hiding then she'll eventually fall."

Blog Entries

"Sounds good. Spark Cut!" Talia yelled, smashing a wind blade Femme sent at them with an electrified blade.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast