Love is in the Air (Darth Pema, Quilava Princess, Shadow Arceus) - Page 5

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Love is in the Air (Darth Pema, Quilava Princess, Shadow Arceus)

Default Re: Love is in the Air (Darth Pema, Quilava Princess, Shadow Arceus)

"Huh? Whatever? I guess," Pixie said, then left trudging in the opposite way Pon was. I thought he liked me, she thought. "I really liked him!" She exclaimed with tears.

Blog Entries

Pon walked on in silence, tired after his running. He then remembered something. He forgot about Ace! He found new energy out of the hope of seeing his brother again, and raced back to the clearing. He returned and breathed a sigh of relief to see Ace still sitting there. "Ace! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to leave you!" He looked around. "Where's Pixie?" Even though he was upset, he still liked her and would've been happy to see her. "Pon! Hurry! She ran off crying saying something about really liking you! You have to catch her before she gets too far!" Pon blinked, taking in what Ace said, then he sped off, not wasting a second. "Pixie!" He called. "I'm sorry I over reacted! Come back!"
    Platinum: 1806-1823-4668
    SoulSilver: 2794-3045-7629
    Brawl: 2535-9599-2451
    Monster Hunter Tri: Skeeter

forestoflesslust.proboards.com
    Free wolf roleplay made and run by me!

Check out my Team chaotix fanfic at...
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/oops-once-again-team-chaotix-not-pokemon-72358/#post1912925

Blog Entries

"Pon....Pixie.... I hope..... I hope they can find happiness together." Ace said, with a sad look on his face. He jumped when he heard a loud noise. It was thunder! Great, just great. First a conflict in love, and now it's about to rain! Great. He slid under a bush, and then smelled something. Fruity, juicy, and spicy, Cheri berries! He knocked a few down, and ate them in a flash. When he was done, a raindrop fell on his snout. Ugh.
    :D

Pixie felt some drops then it began to rain. "Why me?!" she asked herself. She hid under a bush and cried. "Why me? Out of everyone!"

Blog Entries

Pon felt bad about leaving Ace, but he couldn't help it. He had to find Pixie. He heard crying and followed it. "Why me?" The voice sobbed. Pon crept up behind her and nudged her flank with his nose. "Because you're the most beautiful pokemon in the world, and God thought it wasn't fair."

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?p=1912925#post1912925

Blog Entries

Ace sniffed out the scents of Pon and Pixie, but they were quickly being washed away by the pouring shower of rain. "Hey, guys!" he called out. They didn't answer. "Guys! Are you there?" Nothing. I should go and see if their fine. Lightning flashed in the sky, and thunder boomed after. It's dangerous to go, but I can handle it! He ran out as raindrops pelted on his fur. "Guys? You there?" he shouted into the storm. He stumbled and fell into a puddle. "Guys.............. Help." He closed his eyes, and breathing suddenly became an effort. I hear their voices, but I can't call out.

Blog Entries

Pon felt bad for leaving Ace, but he didn't want Pixie to be sad, and he knew Ace would understand. Besides, maybe Ace would find a girl of his own! He knew that he was a pig type of thing, so he must like the rain, and therefore be fine. His thoughts returned to the vulpix in front of him. "Pixie... You okay?"

"I guess but why did you run away?!" Pixie asked looking at him.

Blog Entries

Pon sighed. "Because I've been rejected and lied to all my life, and I thought you might be doing the same thing. All the time, pokemon say they'll be close to me forever and never do. They always leave me. I was afraid you were gonna do the same thing, but now that I've seen how sad it makes you, I want to stay with you forever!"

"Forever? I mean we just met thirty minutes ago. Really? So soon?" Pixie asked smiling.

Blog Entries

Pon faltered under her smile. She was beautiful. "Well, it was kind of exaggerating, but you know what I mean. If you look so sad without me, how can I bear to leave you?" He scooted closer to her, his tail playing with some of her six.

Blog Entries

Ace smiled as he listened to their conversation. His tail stuck into the air, which was dangerous in the rain. He didn't seem to care anyway. Then, his tail began glowing, the fire inside it burning harder. The rain slowed to a trickle, and stopped. The clouds cleared, and the sun shone brightly. He had used Sunny Day.

Blog Entries

Pon looked up, knowing Ace had done this. He gave Ace his silent thanks.

"How come it's sunny all of the sudden?" Pixie asked. "That's awkward, it never happens. Well that I've seen."

Blog Entries

Pon smiled. "Just a little magic from me to you." He knew he was taking credit for Ace's work, but he figured Ace would understand, and maybe it was what he intended all along.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345