Love is in the Air (Darth Pema, Quilava Princess, Shadow Arceus)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Love is in the Air (Darth Pema, Quilava Princess, Shadow Arceus)

Blog Entries

Default Love is in the Air (Darth Pema, Quilava Princess, Shadow Arceus)

Pon was a small Poochenya, and a rather unhappy one at that. His parents left him because he was a runt and he had to fend for himself. He was quite good at caring for himself (he should be after 15 years) but he was still lonely. He wanted someone to love. Someone to call his own. She didn't necessarily have to be his species either. Just, you know, not a snorlax or something. Ugh. He hated snorlax. So lazy and fat.

Using his sense of smell, he tracked down some prey, a rattata to be exact, and hunted it. The rattata tried to dash away, but Pon's trained claws were too quick for it, and the rattata found itself to be lunch. As Pon was eating, he smelled another Pokemon. He instantly straightened up, not wanting to look savage or uncontrolled.
    Last edited by Redclaws; 28th May 2010 at 08:21 AM. Reason: Title needed to change
    Platinum: 1806-1823-4668
    SoulSilver: 2794-3045-7629
    Brawl: 2535-9599-2451
    Monster Hunter Tri: Skeeter

forestoflesslust.proboards.com
    Free wolf roleplay made and run by me!

Check out my Team chaotix fanfic at...
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/oops-once-again-team-chaotix-not-pokemon-72358/#post1912925

Blog Entries

Default Re: Love is in the Air (Darth Pema, Quilava Princess, Shadow Arceus)

Ace was wandering around when he heard a noise. Now what could that be? He decided to ignore it and just kept walking. Then, wings flapped and a Pidgey landed on the ground. Ace aimed a Flamethrower at it, which severely burned it, but it was still barely alive. He charged at it and slammed into it, knocking it down for a meal. He heard a noise again, this time it sounded like a Rattata squealing. He buried his Pidgey, and went to investigate. It turned out to be a Poochyena, and a rather abnormal one at that.
    :D

Blog Entries

Pon stared. He'd never seen anything like the Pokemon in front of him! It was a black and orange pig that he was pretty sure wasn't local to the Sinnoh region. Either way, Pon tried to be friendly, even though his dark told wanted to run, but he needed a friend more than anything right now. "Hi! Want to share some breakfast?"

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?p=1912925#post1912925

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Raaz was floating about, looking for a source of entertainment...

"Obviously, I was put here for a reason. It would help if he were to tell me what that reason was."

A Mightyena leapt at him, but Raaz simply sighed, and thrust his hand out, putting the Pokemon to sleep, trapping it in endless nightmares.

The Darkrai continued to roam around, trying to find the reason he was put here...

Blog Entries

"Um, no thanks, I have something back there." This Pokemon was being so friendly, despite just meeting him. Some Pokemon were just so weird. Maybe this Pokemon had no friend or family either. "Hey, uh, where are your family? Or friends?"

Blog Entries

"Oh, okay, great!" Pon pawed the ground when the pig thing mentioned family. "N-no... I'm by myself..."

Blog Entries

"Oh, all right. Well I'm by myself too, you know. What happened to your folks?" Maybe that wasn't the best question to ask, he thought.

Blog Entries

Pon looked down. This new pokemon had hit a sour note. "They left me because I'm a stupid runt." He tried to calm himself, but it made his whole body tremble with rage and disgust at them.

Blog Entries

"A runt? Well I've never seen a Poochyena this close up, so you pretty much look like any normal one to me." But why abandon him? That's cruel for any Pokemon! "Now my family, they, uh, well, they probably didn't even survive. It was this, thing."

Blog Entries

Pon sat down. "I'm sorry. Do you mind sharing?"

Blog Entries

"No, I guess I don't. I'll just go get it." Ace didn't want to anger this Pokemon, as he'd heard bad tales that told of angry Poochyenas. He went back and dug up the Pidgey. "Well, here's what I caught, who's going to take the first bite?"

Blog Entries

Pon was grateful for the food, but that wasn't what he meant. "You can, it's your pidgey, but I was talking about your family... What happened to them?"

Blog Entries

"Oh." No one had ever asked him this. But, he never got close enough for them to ask anyway. "Well, here's what happened. It was just any regular day in the Safari Zone. But there were more humans than usual. Some weren't even trying to catch us thankfully. But they were up to something. I knew this because after a while, they got all the trainers out, and most of the Pokemon. We never got caught, since we hid. But then, this other stuff came along. It was huge! And it smelled, which isn't a surprise. So all of the human stuff started going through there and tearing things down. So one day during the afternoon, when my family usually basks in the sun, guess where the humans went? Right towards us! It had a huge claw on it. But it was really close, and we hardly had time to get away. I ran like lightning, but my family was in shock. When I yelled at them, they got their sense back, but it was too close. I ran, but I could hear them screaming, and I thought I should go help them. But what could I do?" Tears rolled down his face. He sat down, without an appetite.

Blog Entries

Pon normally didnt care about other pokemon, but this was terrible. He went over and gave the strange pig. "It's okay" He said. "I don't have a family either. Maybe we can be close as brothers?"

OOC: To anyone reading the title and reading these posts. No, this is not a gay love story, we're just waiting for the girl, lol

Blog Entries

"Well, I don't know...." Why make an offer like this? Maybe he felt, that he was lonely? Well, that Poochyena must be lonely too. "Yes, I accept your offer." he answered.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast