LoD University - Page 8

Page 8 of 83 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: LoD University

Blog Entries

Default Re: LoD University

((Mmmkay. Just had an idea for at-home. Carry-on.))

"Okay." I kissed him breifly. "I love you."
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Love you too. See you at home."

My class came in soon after my wife left. It was six kids all between thirteen and seventeen. They were the naturally talented kids who needed some new tricks. I had already shown them that talent just meant you get to learn the harder stuff not you get to skip school. The youngest was Tyler Winston son of Hecate, next was fourteen year old Zeke Miller son of Hermes, then Isaac Shill son of Boreas, Allyssa Queens daughter of Persephone, yeah real awkward with her sometimes, Ryan Fitch son of Athena, and Sarah Leon daughter of Ares.

"Morning class." I yawned.

Blog Entries

I continued with my day as-usual. Most of my students were Apollo, Demeter, and Persephone.
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Blog Entries

"So today everyone will be starting at that end of the class room then I will call the alarm. Soon as that happens you run to the weapons racks behind the wall of curtains and you grab the first you can. No searching for a sword you gotta be in and out. Then get to the dummy and three mortal strikes."

Blog Entries

I didn't have many problems, aside from Zachary Wilkas, a thirteen-year-old son of Demeter that seemed to like causing trouble. I was very patient, but I was at my wit's end by the end of the class.

Blog Entries

The kids lined up and then dashed across the room. Poor Tyler grabbed a warhammer which he barely dragged along until he levitated it and destroyed his dummy by throw the hammer at it. Zeke was always quick and actually did get some knives which he used to slit the dummy's throat. Isaac did grand grabbing a quarter staff, but used his ice magic to create a massive hammer head on it, and he smashed his dummy. Allyssa faltered grabbing a sword over her normal spear and sloppily attacked the dummy. Ryan spent far too long getting a weapon and I sent him out bare handed. Sarah always knew where he axe was and had it in seconds, and then the dummy had it splitting it down the middle.

Blog Entries

Zachary was being quite the little brat today, making rude jokes and talking about things that had no relation to the class. I was struggling to keep my temper when another student, a half-brother of mine named Xavier basically told him to shut the Hell up.

Daddy, I prayed gratefully, Thank-you for having sex with Xavier's mother and creating him. Bless this kid.

Blog Entries

"And this class was about improvisation. You gotta be able to think fast and deal with what comes your way, so we'll be dealing with stuff like this for the next few weeks. DUCK IN COVER."

I blasted a wall of shadows at everyone. Only Sarah and Isaac stayed. Isaac made a wall of ice, and Sarah well she punched it. Everyone else was swept back.

"OK you two get to leave early the rest of you clean up for today."

Blog Entries

Finally, class was dismissed and I collapsed into my chair. "Uhhhhh......." I groaned, dropping my head into my hands.

Blog Entries

I portalled down to Ellie's classroom with a pear in my hand.

"I love my class. Tyler brought me a pear that he made from an apple."

Blog Entries

"Lucky bastard." I mumbled into my hands.

Blog Entries

"Hey you know the hellions I had last year. I swear I was this close to beheading Mitchel Smith."

Blog Entries

"Even Mitchel cannot come-close to Zachary." I looked-up again. "Because of Zachary, I have decided that Darren is not allowed to grow-up. He has to stay this little forever. I do not want to deal with a rebellious teenage-boy I can't put in detention."

Blog Entries

"Yeah well you realize we can ground him. we are fully in charge of Darren, and he isn't learning how to teleport until he's eighteen."

Blog Entries

"I still don't want them to grow-up." I replied, smiling slightly, "They hafta stay my babies forever."

Page 8 of 83 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast