LoD 5: The years between (RATED M)

Page 1 of 141 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: LoD 5: The years between (RATED M)

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default LoD 5: The years between (RATED M)

"My wounds, are lessons.

My light, stems from the pain

My true knowledge, is from the heart

My roses, have their thorns.

My power, is my family

My life, is my sacrifice.

My father, is not me.

My redemption, is my life."

The cast of LoD: Jericho, Ellie, Seph, Kathrin, Jason, Jake, Alex, and Orion.

In our world, our world right under your noses we live lives for many different reasons. We are protectors, inventors, and artists. We as demigod are more than man, but we also know all of their flaws. For me I'm many things, but I live for thing over all, one person. My love, my Ellie.

It was about six and a pleasant summer evening. Then again any time I was getting off work was pleasant. Things had certainly brightened up in Brighton since I was last here. two years ago, Camp Half-blood fell, and was moved to this location. I still don't know why Seph chose here, but he had the fleece, and he decided what to do. Now it was the official Camp Pheonix, a Demigod only town. Sadly with a larger concentration of demigods there was a need for an official and on going watch, but hey it kept me employed at least. After all as a hellspawn death was my business, but don't let my profession fool you, I was one classy devil.

On my way home I stopped by the Demeter/Persephone flowershop, and got a couple of flowers for by far the most amazing girl in the world, my fiancee Ellie. After that at the corner store I got some ice cream, and then headed home. It was so weird living in a town of people where no one was over twenty, well besides the immortal centaur and other non aging creatures... anyway. Our place was a nice cottage kind of house similar to the one we had in Maine. We had moved back here when we noticed that Camp Pheonix was fully established and might have actually been a nicer place to live.

I swung open the front door and shouted the classic line,

"Honey I'm...." My hellhound bolted through the door and slammed me on the ground, "being tackled by Zariant again!"
    Last edited by jasonwolf; 2nd January 2014 at 06:54 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: LoD 5: The years between

I looked-up from the task I'd been doing -Writing a song for some of the younger campers- and laughed. "Again?" I stood-up from the couch and went to save him. "Z, we talked about this. No tackling if it's not a monster." I took-ahold of the hellhound's collar and tugged. Veritas, my sunhound, came into the room when she heard my voice.
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Blog Entries

"Thank you." I said to Ellie handing her the flowers.

"Its finally thursday, so now friday to monday I'm all yours."

Blog Entries

I beamed up at him, bouncing slightly on my toes in happiness. "Thank-you, love." I said, planting a kiss on his cheek.

I didn't know what I would do without Jericho. And by that, I meant I was pretty-sure I'd've died a long time ago without him. Jer was my anchor, my rock, my very best friend. He was the only person in the world who knew all of my secrets and scars and flaws and still loved me.

I had just turned eighteen recently, but I had already seen and experienced as much as women twice or thrice my age.

And if not for Jericho's loving me and supporting me, I wouldn't have made it this-far sane.

No-matter how-much I showed my love, I didn't feel like I could ever repay him for all that.
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Blog Entries

Personally I never wanted to be repaid. I loved her, and thats all I wanted.

"So now whats up for this weekend?"

I patted Zariant as we walked inside.

"I mean Seph's off as well. We could get everyone together."

Blog Entries

"We haven't had everybody over in a while," I said, smiling. Veritas nosed at Jer, nudging Zariant out of the way, jealous that Z was getting all Jer's attention. I twirled a strand of hair around my finger as I busied myself doing little things around the living-room.

Blog Entries

I stowed the ice cream in the freezer.

"Well I can't blame Seph. He's working hard to sort out all of the crazy stuff with getting new campers and getting the new camp organized to better handle demigods. A lot more minor god demigods are showing up, and well someone has to go get them along with the satyrs."

I sent both the dogs off to play, and sat down on the couch. Our new house was a lot more open. the kitchen was half of the main room and on the other side was the living room.

"So what would the four of us do?"

Blog Entries

I hmm-ed in uncertainty. "Same stuff we always do. Think of something crazy."

With that, I finished what I was doing and crossed the room to sit on his lap.

Blog Entries

"Uck. With that as the only rule we'll end up skiing in the alps or visiting mount fujii."

I put my arms around her.

"Is it just me or do you seem to be shining more lately? must be the extra sunshine. Its so weird when I realize your dad is flying over us for about sixteen hours a day right now."

Blog Entries

I turned to sit sideways so I was facing him a little more. "What do you mean, shining?" I asked curiously.

Blog Entries

"I dunno. there just like an aura of light around you. Maybe its just me. You do know I can see people's auras and souls right? Like that time in NY."

Blog Entries

"Oh, yeah," I recalled with a smile. I leaned my head on his shoulder as we relaxed.

Blog Entries

"Ah so good to be off again. Theres so much stress to work. Nothing better than coming home to you."

Blog Entries

I giggled, lifting my head to rest my forehead against his. "I love you."

Blog Entries

"Heh... so how about we wait til tomorrow to get Seph and Kat."

Page 1 of 141 1231151101 ... LastLast