Life And Times Of Wally (Ralts/Anonymous)

Thread: Life And Times Of Wally (Ralts/Anonymous)

Default Life And Times Of Wally (Ralts/Anonymous)

Name
    Age(oh, let's say mid-teens)
    Personality
    Appearance(eh, we don't really need it, but what the hey?)
    Brief Bio
    Pokemon(if any yet; i.e., Wally)
    Other
    ----------------------------------------
    ...and that ought to cover it! ^^
    Last edited by Ralts; 24th May 2010 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Fucked up the name...><'

Default Re: Life And Times Of Wally (Ralts/Bullfinch)

Name: Wally Coleman
    Personality: Generally more meek, modest, and secluded. He's a boy that knows how to handle boredom(usually) and loves people as a whole, though not particularly fond of the less intelligent borderline Primeape-like section of the population. He has a big, strong heart to make up for his weak lungs, and even though he's physically weak, he's as mentally sharp as they come(more or less). Hates solitude with a passion and tends to get lonely quickly. He's rather affectionate to the people he likes, few though they are.
    Appearance: Thin, bony limbs with stark-white skin, pale green hair, and hazel eyes so light they're almost gray. He usually wears thin, lightweight clothing so he's not weighed down and have to work harder than he already does by merely moving, usually a plain baby-blue button-up shirt and a pair of green pants that match his hair. He's a small boy anyway, not to mention his seemingly malnutritioned appearance.
    Brief Bio: Wally lived in Petalburg City all his life, and is beginning to come to terms with the fact that this place is killing him. He has a hard enough time breathing already to be inhaling all the smog and thick, noxious air generated from the hordes of people that tend to inhabit the area. He's loved pokemon all his life, having grown up with a Skitty his parents keep as a pet named Silly, and dreams of being a trainer, as well as having proper health. Because he's so frail and weak, Wally is a walking bilboard for bullies and is harrassed by them daily, often driving him to the brink of nervous breakdowns, and has been on-off depression medications for a good while now. He's always carried an emergency respirator mask for the emergencies, and his fast-acting inhaler has become an extention of his body. He doesn't have many friends, what few he had driven off by the hordes of bullies that pursue him around the city, and has been feeling more and more desperate as time goes on. There has to be a way out of this. Some way--any way!--to stop the torment. Because of his increasing stress and anxiety, Wally's been known to take matters into his own hands, sometimes resorting to extreme measures to get the pain to stop...
    Pokemon: None, though he loathes to admit it. What he wouldn't give to have a pokemon of his own...
    Other: He carries a respirator mask hooked onto his belt, though the clip can sometimes give him a hassle.

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Life And Times Of Wally (Ralts/Anonymous)

Awww... yours is longer DX

Name: May Maple
    Personality: May is often sarcastic, and is known to be quite stubborn. She can be funny when she wants to be, and also thinks herself to be omnipotent, and is often sassy. She can’t stand boredom, and is always quick to make friends with whomever she sees.
    Appearance: She’s slightly tall for her age, and has shoulder-length light brown hair. She has big, blue eyes, and wears a red blouse, with a white mini skirt and dark blue leggings. Also had a matching red bandana.
    Brief Bio: She was born in Petalburg City, where her father is the Gym Leader. She has a little brother, Max, who is four years younger than her. She had a relatively normal childhood, finding out at a very early age that she wanted to be a coordinator.
    Pokemon: Bulbasaur and Poochyena
    Other: Is believed to have mild ADHD
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Hurhurhur. I wins. >:3

Okay, so here's the deal: Wally ends up getting chased around by bullies a bit, fumbles his respirator, and ends up collapsing by the pond on the southern edge of the town. Normally he'd be well and truly fucked, since nobody goes down there(hence his running there), but May happens to be passing by and is all like "SHIT PERSON ON THE GROUND BARELY BREATHING!!! HOSPITAL TIME!!!" Then we basically take it from there, and it eventually leads to them starting off their pokemon journey together, which will basically make it a Wally/May centric version of Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire, with some nice, warm fuzzy-inspiring romance involved. She helps him catch his Ralts, of course; gotta have lil' Ruru(never read the manga; just love the name! =^^=) Sound good to you?

Blog Entries

Yeah. Should I start, then?

Naw, I'll go ahead. Gonna enjoy this~! Uno momento...

"Hey, there he goes!"
    "Get him!"
    "Yeah, the little fucker needs a good lesson in manners!"
    "Whoa, hold on, guys. Look, he's way over there. We have to go after him?"
    "Don't you wanna-"
    "Yeah yeah, but think about it; why go to all the trouble of going after him when we can wait here and have him come to us?"
    "Good point. Alright, boys, go ahead and get comfy. That twerp's gotta come home sometime."

Wally ran for what felt like his life.
    He didn't know why they insisted on harrassing him like they did; he never even did so much as look at them wrong a day in his life. No matter how hard he tried to please them, he always just seemed to piss them off one way or another. At this point he was pretty sure they were bullying just for the pleasure of bullying, but that wasn't a very good notion; bullies like that had to be stood up against to stop, and he certainly wasn't anywhere good enough to be in that position. If he could stand up for himself, he wouldn't be in this situation in the first place, would he? So it was kind of self-trumping. Either way, he was screwed. Well and truly screwed.
    Wally continued to run, even as his lungs began to burn and his throat started to clamp shut, breaths coming out in harsh, rasping gasps. He was exhausted where they wouldn't even be breaking a sweat, but that never stopped him (or them) before. He had to keep running, or they'd catch him faster, and they'd probably beat the stupidity of such a move directly out of him. Standing by and taking your knocks like a man was the "honorable" thing to do, so they told him, but where was the honor in getting beat up and humiliated? He certainly couldn't see it, if there was any. So run he did, futile though it was. If they were pursuing him, they would catch him. The fact that he was still safe meant that they were probably gone...or waiting for him to come back home. Damn it...I can't get away from those guys! They know where I live, even!
    Finally, Wally couldn't take it anymore and collapsed to his knees, panting harshly, frothy saliva oozing out of his mouth and soaking into the soil between his hands. Somehow he ended up on the southern half of town, down by the pond he sometimes liked to visit. It was a good thing those stupid brutes hadn't followed him; he'd have led them to his only place of solace. Not that it was doing any good at the moment; breathing was becoming more and more of a challenge, and it was starting to hurt; his chest was beginning to seize up, the tips of his fingers tingling from the lack of oxygen in his bloodstream, having been leached out of his lungs from the lack of air. It was getting pretty bad...he reached back with a shaking hand to retrieve his respirator, fingers feeling around the clip...pushing...the...damn it, the button was stuck! Stupid thing....why did it always do this to him at moments like this?!

Blog Entries

“Hey, kid, you alright?” asked a voice from above.

Standing over Wally was May, looking extremely worried. She had seen the boy running for his life’s worth from her bedroom window, and after rushing down, she found him collapsed on the floor.
    Last edited by British Joe; 24th May 2010 at 04:24 PM.

(............
    ...nearly everything in there can be considered godmodding.)

Blog Entries

OCC: R-really? I thought he was unconcious :/

(No. No he isn't. The scene seemed rushed, on top of that. The slower the better.)

Blog Entries

OCC: Lol, sorry. EDITTTTIIIINNG POWERS! *Zoooom*

(................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... ...............................
    ....friend. I think we're going to have RP problems.)

Blog Entries

OCC: Okay, what did I do now? I made it so she just saw him ¬_¬

(Tiny post. Average quality. Annoying. Rather. Think maybe I made an error in judgment prior.)