Lessons (Eira and Scholar) - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lessons (Eira and Scholar)

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Lessons (Eira and Scholar)

Scholar nodded, watching as Abby ran off to return her bag. He then heard his phone ring, answering he spoke in Arabic with the person on the other side. Apparently there was some trouble. He pulled out a pencil and paper, writing on it an apology to Abby that he had to head home, that it was an emergency. He then stuck it to a bench he was standing right by before he walked away, hoping she would see it. He had made sure to write his name and number on it as well so she could reach him.

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

After Abby returned her bag to the dorm, she came back to the library, but there was no one was there. Instead, she saw a note by a bench. She picked it up and read it. It had his name and phone number on it. It appeared that there was an emergency and that Scholar had to bail. She sighed and then proceeded to head back to her dorm. When she got back to her dorm, Abby saw her dorm mate sitting on her bed, drinking a bottle of a fancy brand of vodka. The girl had back length, curly blonde hair, tan skin, and green eyes; or rather, green colored contacts. She had a curvy body, and a large bust that most men would die to have in bed with them. She was wearing a black tanktop, and neon pink shorts.

"I thought you were going to have dinner, girl," the woman spoke, "What happened?"

"Jessica," Abby shook her head before sighing, "An emergency came up and he had to bail. However, he did leave me his name and number. I guess that's good in case I want to contact him again for tutoring."

"Girl!" Jessica said with excitement, "He's interested in you! He wants that booty!" she began giggling as she kept drinking.

"No, it's strictly professional," Abby interjected, "He was there to tutor me, and that's what he did."

"Tutor you? Tutor you in the ways of sex?" Jessica joked, "I kid! I kid!"

"No..." Abby replied in annoyance before sitting on her own bed, "I'll have to call him though. I'll definitely need more tutoring in Calculus and World History."

"Sure, keep calling it that." the other girl laughed.

Blog Entries

Scholar stared at the clock on his wall, then his phone on his nightstand, then back to the clock. He had dealt with what he needed to deal with so now he was in bed, anxious. He couldn't help but wonder if Abby had gotten his message, and if she would call. Would she understand, or be angry with him? He couldn't believe he was actually seeing the girl as a possible friend. He was definitely losing it. With a heavy sigh he grabbed his phone, leaving his home for a nice walk in the streets. He knew he didn't have to worry as he could handle anything that came his way.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Abby sighed and pulled out her cellphone from her pocket. She looked at the number on the piece of paper and began to dial it. Part of her was nervous because she wasn't sure if he was finished with whatever was going on. Another part of her was worried if he was asleep and such. However, she pushed those thoughts out of her mind as she finished dialing the number. She wasn't sure if he would answer, but she could only hope.

Blog Entries

Scholar looked down at his pocket as he heard his phone ringing. Pulling it out he looked at the caller ID to see it was an unfamiliar number. Curious as to who could be calling him this late, he opened the phone answering with a simple "Hello?"

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"Hi, it's Abby," Abby answered before continuing to speak, "You know, the girl you tutored earlier? I got your note and I was wondering if everything was alright. I also needed to call you and schedule a day you can tutor me on my world history."

Blog Entries

"Oh Abby. Yes everything is fine. Tell me what day and time is good for you? You do not have to worry about my schedule as I do not have any set plans or strict work schedule," he replied to her, making a mental note to save her number afterwards. He was actually surprised that it was her as he assumed she would be asleep by now. Then again college students often stayed up late doing work.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"Well, I'm free of any classes tomorrow," Abby replied, "So, if you want to schedule it for sometime then, that would be fine with me. I'm going to be up for a bit, trying out some of those calculus problems on my own. I'll let you know how that turned out."

Blog Entries

Scholar listened to her, thinking of what would be a good time to meet up. "Alright then. I believe I owe you a meal so how about we meet about noon at the Phoenix Cafe on Cisgadb street. It's a nice and quiet place as well so we can do the studying there. Is that alright with you?"

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"That would be great," Abby replied with a smile, "So tomorrow, noon, at the Phoenix cafe? I hate to admit it, but I've never been there before. I have a general idea where the street is, but I'm sure I can find it."

Blog Entries

"Well just look for the sign. Now then goodnight Abby, and make sure you get some rest. I will see you tomorrow," he told her hanging up. He then made it a point to save her number in his phone before turning on his heels and heading home. He then showered before finally being able to sleep.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"You have a good night as well." Abby replied before she hung up. She glared at her roommate. "Don't give me that look."

"Fancy place for a date, huh?" Jessica joked. Abby groaned in annoyance before taking her shower, and changing into her pajamas before retreating to her bed. She was quite excited for her tutoring since she found someone who can actually help her. Plus, a lunch that wasn't ramen noodles? who could resist.

Blog Entries

The next day Scholar walked to the cafe. It was a nice cozy place with some couches that had tables with them, some were tables with simple chairs, and then of course the counter with chairs. Everything was made of wood, with the woods seeming red in color to dark, to just light. Cushions were golds that matched with the wood, and a door behind the counter lead to the kitchen. Scholar sat at a simple table for two, away from windows and in a corner where he knew only workers would bother them.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Abby had gotten up much earlier than usual to get ready. She took another shower, and took the time to fix her hair. By that, she just simply blow dried it instead of letting it air dry. She put on a light purple blouse, black jeggings, and silver flats on. She grabbed her backpack, and hurried out the door before Jessica would wake up. She allowed herself an extra hour of time to find her destination since she was just plain awful with directions.

An hour later, she had managed to get on the right street but she still couldn't find the restaurant. However, it was due to her not seeing the sign. So, she ended up going into a few incorrect places before finally finding the right one. She walked into the cafe, looking around for Scholar.

(Blouse: http://www.ustrendy.com/files/store/50701_1_opheliablousetwilightpurple.jpg)

Blog Entries

Scholar watched bemused as Abby passed by the cafe multiple times before finally entering. He became even more bemused when she didn't seem to notice him. "Abby here," he told her shaking his head at the girl as she rushed over. "Do you want anything to eat or drink, because if so order it and then we can get to work," he said.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast