Legends of Unova (Hypersonic and Roxas) - Page 5

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Legends of Unova (Hypersonic and Roxas)

Follow Roxas on Tumblr

Default Re: Legends of Unova (Hypersonic and Roxas)

"Sorry about that..." Rogue said, embarrassed that she had left Naoki behind. "But yeah, it is quite nice. My parents would take me here before we left for home." She smiled as she recalled the memories. Wandering over to the stone path, she said over her shoulder, "I'll try not to leave you behind again."

Hyper Satellite Cannon! Bishie Karis-chan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Bishie Karis-chan's Youtube Channel

"Ah, it's not too big of a deal...as long as you stay in my line of sight, at least," Naoki laughed.

Follow Roxas on Tumblr

Rogue smiled and nodded at Naoki. Turning, she began to walk under the arches and out of the garden. Standing out on the road, she once again waited for her partner to catch up.

Blog Entries

"But at the same time, that wasn't an excuse for you to constantly leave me in the dust," Naoki said as he caught up again. He laughed.

Follow Roxas on Tumblr

"Well, if you hate it so much, I guess I have no choice." Rogue walked over to Naoki's side and grabbed his hand. "Now come on. If we stay here any longer it'll start raining and your precious hat will get wet." She began walking down the road, still holding Naoki's hand.

Blog Entries

"Er, o-okay," Naoki stuttered as was trying to keep himself from being dragged, "I wasn't trying to be a jerk about it though. S-sorry if you took it the wrong way."

Follow Roxas on Tumblr

"Hmm, is that so?" Rogue said, tightening her grip on Naoki's hand and increasing her pace. Two buildings on the side of the road were now coming into view. Rogue had heard that both were daycares; one for Pokèmon and the other for children. We don't need to go to either one. She thought to herself as she continued walking.

Blog Entries

Naoki remained completely silent as he was being dragged. To be honest, he felt a bit forlorn, and didn't want to say anything else that might make it even worse.

Follow Roxas on Tumblr

Since Naoki wasn't saying anything else, Rogue wasn't even going to bother starting a conversation. She continued to pull him along as she walked on. Further ahead, she could see the road split. Suddenly, she stopped. Somebody was standing where the road split. But it wasn't just anybody. It was the woman from last night.

Rogue could do nothing but stand and stare at her. She had let go of Naoki's hand without realizing it. The woman began to approach them, causing Rogue to flinch visibly.

"You... you look like you got something to say to me." The woman said when she was face-to-face with Rogue. When no answer came, the woman looked even more agitated than what she already did.

"Tch, just like everyone else. How pathetic." The woman then started to head back to Striaton. Rogue just stared at the ground. She hadn't even tried to face the woman. She was too intimidated by her. All she could was stand there and try to stop her body from shaking.

Blog Entries

Naoki was still upset about earlier, but his sadness turned to annoyance when he saw his friend being talked down to.

"Excuse me, but what's your problem?" he asked sternly as he crossed his arms. He was not usually one to take such a tone, especially not with someone older than him. However, he was also not one to see his friends talked to in such a manner.

"If you have a problem with my friend, I would appreciate that you explained yourself to me."

Follow Roxas on Tumblr

The woman scoffed. "So now a knight in shining armor comes to rescue his helpless princess? Don't make me laugh. Why should I tell you anything? Or do you think you can convince me to like weak people like her?"

"So you think I'm weak...?" Rogue said, still staring at the ground. The shaking had subsided and she regained her nerve. "Guess I'll just have to prove you wrong!" She turned to the woman with an outstretched arm. In her hand was a Pokèball.

"If that's what you want..." The woman said, taking out a Pokèball.

"Naoki, you might want to step back." Rogue said without looking at him.

Blog Entries

Naoki simply nodded and did as Rogue instructed.

What a jerk, he thought as he glared in the woman's direction from behind the safety of his hat brim.

Follow Roxas on Tumblr

“Let’s do this, Eve!” Rogue called out as she threw her Pokèball. This will throw her off. She thought confidently to herself as her Zorua would took the form of Skipper, her shiny Croconaw. At the same time, the woman had wordlessly thrown her Pokèball. The creature that had been sent forth surprised Rogue; she hadn’t seen anything like it. Seeing the surprise on Rogue’s face made the woman smile.

“Never seen a Mienfoo before?” The woman sneered. “I just hope that that Croconaw is stronger than you.”

“Shut it! Eve, use Faint Attack!” Eve began walking over to the Mienfoo, trying her best to look innocent. However, before she attack, a command sounded.

“Force Palm!” Before Rogue could tell Eve to dodge, the Mienfoo lunged forward and hit Eve in the forehead with its open paw. The force broke Eve’s illusion and knocked her back just feet away from Rogue.

“You alright?” Rogue had crouched down by Eve’s side. The Zorua stood up and shook herself. Rogue sighed. Another hit and Eve will be down. “Okay, Eve… Use Dark Pulse!” A black wave of energy was emitted.

“Jump Kick!” The Mienfoo ran towards the attack and leaped over it prepared its attack midair. But Eve was ready this time and moved out of the way as the Mienfoo crashed into the ground.

“Dark Pulse, again!” This time, the black wave of energy hit the Mienfoo, but it simply shrugged it off.

“Drain Punch!” The Mienfoo’s arm began glowing white and it took a swing at Eve, who barely managed to dodge it.

“Again!” This time the attack hit Eve and sent her flying once more. Suddenly, a red beam of light hit the Mienfoo as it was returned to its Pokèball.

“We’re not finished!” Rogue said, her anger clearly heard.

I am.” The woman said. “All you did was prove my point.” And with that, she began walking back towards Striaton again. Rogue stood with her bowed, her clenched fist shaking with anger. She knew the woman was right. She didn’t prove anything. Returning Eve, she began to walk down the path towards Nacrene.

“Come on, Naoki. Let’s go.”

Blog Entries

Naoki was spaced out, still in a bit of a shock after seeing what had just happened. He quickly shook his head to "snap out of it."

"Er...right," he said as he began to follow Rogue.

Follow Roxas on Tumblr

Rogue walked in complete silence. It was obvious to see that her recent loss was bugging her. As she walked, tall grass began to line the side of the road. Movement could be heard in the grass. On the other side was a pond. The road continued down to a small wooden bridge that passed over the pond, allowing travelers to pass without having to get their feet wet. The dark clouds looming overhead reminded Rogue that it might be raining soon, which she had forgotten about thanks to the battle.

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast