Legends of Unova (Hypersonic and Roxas)
Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Legends of Unova (Hypersonic and Roxas)

Follow Roxas on Tumblr

Default Legends of Unova (Hypersonic and Roxas)

Big, white, fluffy clouds floated in the clear, blue sky as the mid-day sun warmed the air. A warm, gentle breeze carried the scent of blossoming flowers that announced that spring had come. It was such a day at Accumula Town.

For one trainer, the beauty of the day was lost upon her, as this was the day she began her journey across Unova. Excitement welled up inside her as she stood in the doorway to her room. She knew it would be a while before she saw it, her room that was kept tidy, the place where she and her Pokèmon would often play, if they weren’t being too rough. She knew she would one day miss the place that she calls home, despite her longing to leave. A faint, bittersweet smile formed on her lips as she turned the light off and closed the door.

Walking down the familiar hallway, Rogue entered the kitchen, where her parents were waiting. Her father, a man named Roy, was the first to speak.

“Got everything?”

“Yeah.” Rogue answered, nodding her head.

“Take care of yourself.” Her mother, Selena told her.

“I will.” After saying her goodbyes, she walked out of the house, which was quite average looking. Outside, she took a deep breath and began walking. So, this is it, huh…? She thought to herself. Too lost in thought, she didn’t realize that she was head towards Nuvema Town.

Blog Entries

Visit Bishie Karis-chan's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Legends of Unova (Hypersonic and Roxas)

In that very same town, a teenage boy was busy in the front yard of his home, tending to his family's plants. Over top of his white t-shirt, he wore a light, dark green long-sleeve jacket. The light jacket had five buttons, but only the top one was fastened. His pants were a soil-esque brown, and he also wore sandals. He had just finished watering the last one when he removed his straw hat, revealing the short, brown hair, pure blue eyes, and slightly-pale face beneath. Now that the hat was no longer obscuring his vision, he was able to notice a girl who appeared to be heading for Nuvema Town.

What the...is she going to Nuvema Town? the boy thought, That seems a bit unusual. Perhaps I should investigate.

After doing a quick and final check on the plants, he left his family's property and began walking toward the girl, keeping his pace a bit quick, but not quite at a jogging pace.
    Bishounen Pride! • "Righteousness will always triumph over evil!" • Karis's Fanclub

Follow Roxas on Tumblr

Wait... I forgot to tell him bye. The thought made Rogue stop. As she turned around, the breeze blew again and tugged her red hair to the side and into her face. Tucking her hair behind her ear, she realized that someone was walking towards her. Is that...? She stood still for a moment, not able to recognize who it was from where she stood.

"Oh...!" She said to herself as she started recognizing the boy. Running over to him and stopping a few feet away, she felt slightly awkward that she had forgotten about him.

"Uh... Hi..."

Blog Entries

Upon closer inspection, the boy realized something. This girl seemed very familiar.

"Wait a minute...I know you, don't I?" he asked.
    Bishounen Pride! • "Righteousness will always triumph over evil!" • Karis's Fanclub

Follow Roxas on Tumblr

"Yeah," she said, nodding her head. "My name's Rogue, remember? I'll be leaving today, but I forgot to tell you... Sorry." Wait... "Er... what was your name again?"
    Last edited by Roxas; 13th September 2011 at 01:57 PM.

Blog Entries

"Naoki," the boy said, chuckling slightly, "Naoki Suzumiya." He fanned himself slowly with his straw hat.

It really has been a while, then, he thought, This is a bit embarrassing, to be honest.

Follow Roxas on Tumblr

"Ah, that's right." This is kinda awkward... "Oh! Sorry, I just started talking to you without even thinking. You were going somewhere, weren't you?"

Blog Entries

"Not really," Naoki replied, "I was just tending to the plants when I noticed someone heading for Nuvema Town, so I figured I'd investigate, since it doesn't seem like many people have gone that way recently. Imagine my surprise when I found out it was you."

Follow Roxas on Tumblr

Rogue stared at him with a puzzled look on her face. "Huh...? Nuvema? I was supposed to be going to Striaton..." Looking around, she soon realized that he was right; she was heading for Nuvema. How could I make that mistake? She thought, not looking at Naoki, but instead looking to the side.

Blog Entries

"Eh, it's okay," Naoki chuckled, "We all make mistakes every now and then. Is there any particular reason you were headed for Striaton, though?"

Follow Roxas on Tumblr

"Some more than others..." Rogue grumbled to herself before facing Naoki again. "I'm leaving today. I'll be traveling across Unova." She let out a sigh. "I'm tired of seeing the same things everyday. I hear there's a lot of nice places to see in this region, but here I am, stuck in this town. I'm not saying this town is bad, but... it gets dull, you know?"

Blog Entries

"Hmm, I suppose I can see why you made the decision," Naoki said, "Do you plan on traveling with anyone?"

Follow Roxas on Tumblr

Rogue raised her head towards the sky. "Hmm, I hadn't thought about that..."

Blog Entries

"Well, if you can't find anyone else, I could probably travel with you," Naoki suggested, "My mother is quite capable of tending to the plants without me; after all, she's been doing so since before I was born."

Follow Roxas on Tumblr

"Well," Rogue started, looking back down at Naoki. "I don't think there's many trainers here that are around my age, so I guess that'd be alright."

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast