Knights of the New Order: *Flame and Godzillawolf only* Farewell... - Page 3

Page 3 of 86 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Knights of the New Order: *Flame and Godzillawolf only* Farewell...

Blog Entries

Default Re: Knights of the New Order: *Flame and Superx only*

OOC: Back for a few

"Saber your doing excellent, most people are killed by now, but um. Enjoy Hyper-Mode" Volks says

"He won't be, i've battled him b4 it was a time i don't like to remember. my master was killed. I swore i will kill him at that time." Flaks says

OOCAgain: Hyper mode is all previous levels combined at a much faster speed

OOC: Wait, killed? That doesn't sound very Jedi like...

Saber was up for the chellenge, but the killed part didn't sound right to him. "Wait, killed? What do you mean?" he asked seriously.

"Vengence is not the Jedi Way MAster." said Sora.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"I tested them on training droids, just thought i would scare you my young padawan." Volks says laughing at his own joke

"Kira, I will show restraint, I was young back then barely a padawan before my master was whipped away from. Literally, he wields a lightwhip nowadays so be careful." Flaks says

Saber nodded. "I see, though I take it its dangerious." he said. "I didn't think you'd actuelly try to kill me." he said. "Ok, lets begin." he said, beginning the simulation, though it was difficult, the lack of extra weight helpped greatly, though he did get a nasty slash on the shoulder that'd need some Bacta, he ignored it and kept on. He actuelly made it to the dagger thrower and slashed it open destroying it and then jumpping out of the walls, panting, slightly wounded, but overall ok. "I see, while it is designed not to kill, its still very dangerious." he said, holding his wounded shoulder.

"I here having two blades is very valuble against a lightwhip." said Kira. "Good thing we're both equiped right."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

OOC: G2G

"Good job Saber,rest up we will be arriving tommorow, so be ready." Volks says

"Indeed it is, here I want you to have this my young padawan. It was my first master's Shoto. Take good care of it. I trust you with my life." Flaks says

C ya

Saber nodded. "I think I'll need a bacta treatment on the way there." he said, having several minor wounds in addition to his shoulder, none severe alone but togather they were quite bad. "Did it suprise you that I've been wearing weighted robes this whole time? Since about six months in."

Kira took it. "Thank you master." she said. "I will take great care of it." she said, putting it in her robe. "If we can get him into the snow and ice, he'll be at a disadvantage, being he's a reptile and I'm very difficult to see."

OOC: Ok, goodnight!

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

OOCL I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaack for a lil while

"Suprised me, why yes it did, i am very proud of you. Now go get treated for the wounds." Volks said

"I hope you treasure it" he said "That will work, but if he's wearing a thermal visor it will be useless" Flaks says

Saber nodded. He went to the infirmary and dressed in a white medical robe and put in a bacta tank, letting himself fall asleep so he could heal.

Kira nodded. "True, but at least I'm better adapted to a cold envirnment." she said, then yawned. "I'm tired, I think I'll go take a cat nap."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"We will be arriving shortly, Commander prepare the clones." Volks says

"Enjoy your nap Kira, enjoy your nap....." Flaks says

Kira went to her room to sleep.

Close to Chloganna, the medical droids let Saver out of the Bacta Tank, giving him back his robe. The breathing mask he'd worn had been specially designed to aboid getting it in his nose, being Bacta had a rather strong smell. He put his robes back on and returned to the bridge. "I take it we're nearly there master?" he asked, putting his lightsaber on his belt.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

OOC: Should Volks and Saber be attacked in space by the enemy, and have the 2 do the mission alone as the clones provide a distraction or what?

"Indeed Saber we are near the planet, pilot maintain orbit" Volks says

"Pilot we should be reaching our destination soon, yes"Flaks says

"Z was at his destination "Now to destroy those who oppose my master." Z says climbing on to his personal speeder

OOC: Sure, maybe one of the remaining sects of the Empire is setting up base on the planet, gives them more to do with Marine when they locate her.

Saber nodded. He packed things for the landing, including a female Jedi Robe the clones had been told to bring, it was modfied for a full grown female Vor. "Good, the Clones brought this, that helps." he said. "I don't think Marine will have had much in the means of clothes since she exiled herself here."

Sora yawned, returning to the cockpit. "That was a good nap, how much closer are we?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Yea Marine will need food too, good thing we brought extra."

*pilot* "Sir we are under attack, it appears to be an Empire Remnant. I will launch you and Saber down to the planet. We shall keep them busy." The pilot says beginning to panic.

"Well Saber, how's this for excitement? Now get the shuttle we must leave now." Volks says

"We will be arriving shortly young padawan, prepare your weapons."Flaks says

Z was on the surface approaching where his master's intel says the models are.

OOC: You wanna take control of the forces on Geonosis trying to stop Z.

Saber nodded, jumpping into the shuttle. "Let's go." he said. "We and the Troopers coming with us basically have an entire basecamp packed." he said, his personal Clone Commander, Feral, joining them.

Kira nodded. "Ready already, master." she said. "A true warrior is always prepared."

OOC: Sure.

Geonosian guards blocked his way, confused. "Who are you?" they asked in Geonosian.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Good, Saber take us down to the planet, I've been dying to see your flying skills." Volks says

"Good Kira, we are at the planet now, Board the first landing party, I shall come on the second craft." Flaks said

"I am your demise" Z ignited his saber and cut off the guards head in a swift movement. "Now if you don't mind I'll be taking your designs." Z says while stabbing the last guard

Page 3 of 86 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast