Knights of the New Order: *Flame and Godzillawolf only* Farewell...

Page 1 of 86 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Knights of the New Order: *Flame and Godzillawolf only* Farewell...

Blog Entries

Default Knights of the New Order: *Flame and Godzillawolf only* Farewell...

Long ago in a galaxy far way, Luke Skywalker has defeated the Sith, returning his father to the light and freeing the galaxy from their grip of evil. Now, several years later, the Jedi Order has been revived, the Temple rebuilt. Now, the Jedi that had survived the Great Jedi Purge are returning or being brought out of hiding and new Jedi have joined.

But a new evil dawns. A mysterious new Sith Lord calling himself Darth Legion and his apprentice threaten the New Republic and the New Jedi Order. Can the growing power of the Jedi and the Light Side of the Force once again fend off the forces of Darkness?

Ok. Here we go......

Flame's Character's:

Name: Volks

Race: Kiffar

Force Level: 10

Home Planet/Moon: Coruscant

Lightsaber: Curve handled with a white colored blade, standard patterned. He also carries a shoto with him for close combat if needed, having a solid black blade but much more complex than the other saber.

Personality: Volks shows little emotion by human standards in public. He is also prone to carrying some EMP grenades.of her commrades or to mourn a loss. He selfless to others, and protects animals. He's a master of deceit and can trick his opponents easily.

Appearance: A humanoid wears hand-crafted Jedi Robes with her personal insignia. On more polluted worlds he needs to wear a respirator to avoid getting seriously poisoned.

History: Found on Coruscant by a Luke Skywalker, he was trained by him and he is his master. She trained at the temple and eventually was taking as Padawan to Luke Skywalker, who he trained under, eventually becoming a Jedi Knight. He became a Master at the age of 32 and is next in line to become Grand Master. He has created his own force power called Lightex a combination Force Lightning and Force Choke and Tornado, being able to disable an opponent easily and electrocuting as well as choking them.

Name: Z

Race: Human

Force Level: 7

Home Planet/Moon: Korribian

Lightsaber: Red Saber, 5 Shotos near each major body part.

Personality: Selfish, evil, un-loyal, fond of technology.

Appearance: A normal Geonosian but wears brown Jedi Robe with special holes for his wings to let him fly unhendered. Also has a translator on his neck to let him speak basic.

History: Found by his master of the Sith, he was taken from his family during a riot on the planet. He isn't well liked by his master at first but shows quickly he's on his side.

Name: Flaks

Race: Amaran

Home Planet/Moon: Hoth

Lightsaber: A Long-handed Lightsaber with a shoto both are orange colored blade.

Personality: He's a bit stubborn, Flaks is Volks good friend.

Appearance: A normal Amaran (a humanoid fox) but wears Jedi Robe and as with any Padawan, has a padawan braid. He often keeps his lightsaber on his leg instead of hanging at his waist.

History: Found by Volks during a negotiation with Amarans on Alderaan, he was taken to the Jedi temple for training. He has been on suspension for going into Master Skywalker's private office.

Superx's Characters

Here! Here's my characters:

Luke Skywalker

Name: Saber
    Race: Shistavanen (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Shistavanen)
    Force Level: 8
    Homeplanet: Uvena Prime
    Lightsaber: He uses a standered lightsaber with a fang making up part of the hilt and has a blue blade.
    Personality: Loyal above all else, kind, will die for his friends. He's also very lighthearted, often trying to lighten situations.
    Appearance: A normal Shistavanen (looks like a werewolf sorta) with a white Jedi Robe, he has a scar down his muzzle.
    History: He was discovered during a peace mission to Uvena Prime. When it was realized he was Force Sensitive, he was taken into the Jedi Order and became Volks' Padawan. He has a unique Force Power in which he can project the Force through a howl, making it a concussive blast. However, being canine, loud sounds and foul smells can have a bad effect on him.

Name: Marine

Race: Vor

Home Planet/Moon: Vortex

Lightsaber: A curve handled lightsaber, elebratly styled, also has a shoto as a backup.

Personality: Marine shows little emotion publicly, but is quite caring and actuelly shows a lot of emotion for a Vor. She's very experienced, at the rank of Jedi Master, and it always willing to impart it on someone who needs it.

Appearance: A normal Vor (a humanoid pteranadon) with a purple, well made Jedi Robe, though when found its badly torn and she needs to have a new one made.

History: One Plo Koon's Padawans during the Clone Wars, she survived Order 66 thanks to one of her Clone Troopers, Skye, refusing to betray her and killing his squad mates to protect her. After which, she fakes her death, crashing on Cholganna, and hides out there till the present day. (Several of our characters will be sent to find her early in the RP)

Name: Darth Legion

Race: Unknown

Home Planet/Moon: Unknown, but somewhere near Endor.

Lightsaber: He uses many different lightsabers, most based of the design used by a previous Sith Lord.

Personality: Evil, exist solely for conquest and murder, he is almost the embodyment of the Darkside in his personality. Also, he has multiple personalities, and refers to himself as 'we'.

Appearance: Like the Sith Stalker armor painted pure black and with spikes coming out the back.

History: ???

Name: Kira

Race: Togorian (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Togorian)

Home Planet/Moon: Togoria

Lightsaber: A green double handed lightsaber, but she can choose to ignite only one side. Its got quite a tribal appearence to it.

Personality: Kind, friendly, devoted to her friends. In combat, she is a fierce but noble warrior, she'll fight to the death to protect something that is important to her though.

Appearance: A bipedal feline, like all Togorians, but she's Albino, pure white with red eyes. She wears a black Jedi Robe to stand out over it, but in snowy envirnment, wears a white one for camoflodge.

History: She was only a cub when she was found on her homeworld by Han Solo (who the Togorians respect), who had a Jedi with him at the time that identified her. She was eventually taken to the temple to be taught the Jedi arts. She is now Flaks Padawan (I think he's a Jedi Knight, right?)

Superx you can start
    Last edited by Flame_; 2nd May 2010 at 02:00 PM.

Default Re: Knights of the New Order: *Flame and Superx only*

Here! Here's my characters:

Luke Skywalker

Name: Saber
    Race: Shistavanen (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Shistavanen)
    Homeplanet: Uvena Prime
    Lightsaber: He uses a standered lightsaber with a fang making up part of the hilt and has a blue blade.
    Personality: Loyal above all else, kind, will die for his friends. He's also very lighthearted, often trying to lighten situations.
    Appearance: A normal Shistavanen (looks like a werewolf sorta) with a white Jedi Robe, he has a scar down his muzzle.
    History: He was discovered during a peace mission to Uvena Prime. When it was realized he was Force Sensitive, he was taken into the Jedi Order and became Volks' Padawan. He has a unique Force Power in which he can project the Force through a howl, making it a concussive blast. However, being canine, loud sounds and foul smells can have a bad effect on him.

Name: Marine

Race: Vor

Home Planet/Moon: Vortex

Lightsaber: A curve handled lightsaber, elebratly styled, also has a shoto as a backup.

Personality: Marine shows little emotion publicly, but is quite caring and actuelly shows a lot of emotion for a Vor. She's very experienced, at the rank of Jedi Master, and it always willing to impart it on someone who needs it.

Appearance: A normal Vor (a humanoid pteranadon) with a purple, well made Jedi Robe, though when found its badly torn and she needs to have a new one made.

History: One Plo Koon's Padawans during the Clone Wars, she survived Order 66 thanks to one of her Clone Troopers, Skye, refusing to betray her and killing his squad mates to protect her. After which, she fakes her death, crashing on Cholganna, and hides out there till the present day. (Several of our characters will be sent to find her early in the RP)

Name: Darth Legion

Race: Unknown

Home Planet/Moon: Unknown, but somewhere near Endor.

Lightsaber: He uses many different lightsabers, most based of the design used by a previous Sith Lord.

Personality: Evil, exist solely for conquest and murder, he is almost the embodyment of the Darkside in his personality. Also, he has multiple personalities, and refers to himself as 'we'.

Appearance: Like the Sith Stalker armor painted pure black and with spikes coming out the back.

History: ???

Name: Kira

Race: Togorian (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Togorian)

Home Planet/Moon: Togoria

Lightsaber: A green double handed lightsaber, but she can choose to ignite only one side. Its got quite a tribal appearence to it.

Personality: Kind, friendly, devoted to her friends. In combat, she is a fierce but noble warrior, she'll fight to the death to protect something that is important to her though.

Appearance: A bipedal feline, like all Togorians, but she's Albino, pure white with red eyes. She wears a black Jedi Robe to stand out over it, but in snowy envirnment, wears a white one for camoflodge.

History: She was only a cub when she was found on her homeworld by Han Solo (who the Togorians respect), who had a Jedi with him at the time that identified her. She was eventually taken to the temple to be taught the Jedi arts. She is now Flaks Padawan (I think he's a Jedi Knight, right?)

That good?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

yep you wanna start

OOC: Ok, Also, how about Volks and Saber are asigned to find Marine?

Saber was practicing with training droids before his master. He sliced one in half.

Kira walked into her masters room. "Hey." she said. "What are we doing today, master?" she asked. "Training, mission, what?"

Legion walked up to his Apprintice. "Our Apprintice, you've done well." he said. "It is time for us to begin our mission."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

OOC: Sounds Good

"Those droids are expensive you know, now come on, Master Skywalker has called for us." Volks says

"Mission!?! I have a training exercise for you, you are going to go and practice your force Tornado with me." Flaks says enthusiastically "Now come on"

"Master, what is my mission?" Z says while kneeling in front of the dark man

Saber put his lightsaber away and bowed. "Yes Master." he said, following. "Any idea what this mission will be?"

Kira nodded. "Alright."

Legion nodded. "Go to the planet of Geonosis and steal designs for Battledroid models." he ordered. "Kill all that see you."

OOC: Would it be ok if Clone Troopers were reinstated but programming of them more monitared to avoid another Order 66? I liked Clone Troopers.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Not a clue, my padawan, now silence Master Skywalker is here" Volks says

"These other padawans will attempt Push or pull you off this platform." Flaks says "the tornado will help you block most force powers" Flaks begins "Ready,begin!" the padawans all began to push Kira off the platform.

"Your will be done, my Master" Z says

OOC: Sounds great for clone troopers MK3 to come into play

"Hello Master Skywalker." said Saber, bowing.

Luke bowed as well. "Hello Master Volks, Saber." he said. "I hope your training is going well, but I have a mission for you." he continued. He made a hologram project of Cholganna. "This is an Outer Rim planet called Cholganna." he explained. "Its home to the viscious Nexu species." he said. "But during Order 66 and Vor Jedi Master named Marine was, according to Empiral Records, shot down and killed here, but we recently recieved a report from one of her team that he betrayed his comrades to save her and she faked her death, remaining on the planet."

Kira used her Force Tornado to block the attacks, though with considerable difficulty, but better than last time.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"We shall head out immediately; Master Skywalker its always a pleasure." Volks says

So, Saber do you remember much about Order 66 from your lesson's. And we will take my personal ship the: Marauder" Volks says

"You are doing great Kira now try and block this, my Lightning and Tornado" Flaks says laughing

OOC: let Flaks attack knock Kira off; and should i jump ahead to Geonosis for Z

"Yes, most of the Jedi Order were killed." said Saber. "But how do we know this Marine is still alive after so long?"

"She was an expert at beast mastery using her singing." said Luke. "The Nexu would probably be no exception." he said. "I chose you because Saber's species are natural trackers and he's good at it." he said. "And of course one of my former Padawans I trust greatly."

Kira blocked as long as she could before being knocked off.

OOC: Question, how does Flaks know Force Lightning? That's a Dark Side power. Do you mean Electric Judgement instead? Its light side version? (Or Emerald Lightning, if you prefer)

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

OOC:Either, i always call it lightning, sorry, if you see that again it mean Emerald Lightning

"Thank You, Master Skywalker, for everything. Now we must be leaving aboard the Marauder. Come Saber, I wish to see you in the training area on my ship." Volks says

"Nice Kira, no padawan has lasted that long. But its still not perfect. We will practice until you last on that till the timer goes out." Flaks says

Saber nodded, bowing to Luke before going with his master to the training area of the ship. "Yes master?" he asked.

Kira rubbed her head but quickly jumpped back to the plateform. "You just caught me off guard, I didn't see it coming." she said. "Lets try it again." she said, this time planting her feet better and preparing.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"This simulation will test your ability to react fast. These electric daggers will try and hit you, you must block, evade, or destroy the talons. Master Skywalker's orders. He says there is a coming dark age. and you will play a key role in it." Volks says

"Ready Kira. begin" The padawans all began attacking and Flaks used his emerald lightning along with his tornado, "Good Luck Kira" Flaks says

OOC: Does Z work alone or does he have droids or what?

Saber nodded. He moved into the middle, drawing his lightsaber. He closed his eyes, desciding his other senses would be better for such an exercise. "Ready master."

Kira blocked, driving her claws into the ground to support herself, pushing outwards with the Force Tornado as hard as possible to deflect the attacks. This time, instead of directing it in every direction at once, she made a weaker one mainly that could hold up to mild attacks and then increased the barrier when contact was made, conserving her energy. She was push back slightly but managed to hold out.

OOC: Up to you.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Volks pressed the button, "Get ready and go!" Volks yells
    *on the bridge* "Pilot set course for Cholganna, maximum speed." Volks says

"Kira you are doing well, too well. Training Droids finish her off." Flaks says

OOC: let kira win after a hanging on as the timer goes out

Page 1 of 86 1231151 ... LastLast