Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW) - Page 73

Page 73 of 119 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1773

Thread: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

((Exactly!))

Salahadin pulled out the sword, only to have spider silk attached to his chest. "Kumo Sling." Yoko's system announced, the silk launcher snagged perfectly on the Freed Wraith. She then inserted the Sun Tile. "Striding Finish." It announced, getting eight long spikes to come out. "Asashin no Kosho!" She yelled and yanked hard, pulling Salahadin to her, then the spikes punctured the Wraith's body, getting the body to smoke, he screaming in pain as he exploded, getting parts to fly everywhere. "That wasn't so bad." Yoko (as Erika) said.

"Do you have any idea how hard it is to grow a new body?!" Salahadin yelled, getting Yoko to jump as the Snake Wraith was not truly dead, just reverted to soul form.

"Inari, you're a ghost... Kind of, can you do something about this?" asked Ferox, looking to the spirit Grey Kuroshoni, as they called her now.

------------------

A Wraith without a set body, formless and without shape, slithered through the air, looking at the woman heading for the Riders. With an unearthly screech, it dove into her body, trying to drive fear into her soul, but found nothing to use to frighten her. It wasn't that it found nothing, it's that nothing worked. W-Why don't you fear me, human? Why can't I scare you?!

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

The woman clenched her heart but willed herself to move. "Because I will never bow to your whims, Wraith. Not then, not now! Not while I, Reiko Nanami, breath!" She boasted, then resumed her run and got onto her bike, gunned the throttle and blasted off, heading to the city.

"I might. I am a kitsune. Or rather, as close to one this dimension will get." Yoko (as Inari) said, then the spectral ghost of Inari shot out of Yoko's body and slam into a very surprised Salahadin, she swiping into his hips. "Fly!" The Snake Wraith yelled, launching her into a body. "Huh?" She looked down and sighed. "Great. Nice going." Yoko began chuckling softly, as Inari's voice is now coming out of Apex. And he's still conscious and can now hear Inari and see Salahadin.

"How did this happen?" asked Apex, completely confused.

---------------

The Wraith snarled. "What are you doing?!" it asked. "If you die now before I can form a body of my own, I die too! I'm stuck in you now, fine mess it is, so at least tell me what you're doing!"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

'I had sense a Freed Wraith formed his body, now I'm going over to exorcise him!' Reiko thought to the now-trapped Wraith in her body.

"I was wondering if I would be successful if I tried physical overshadowing on someone else other than Erika. Nevertheless, pardon me." She said, shooting out of the Rider than resumed her fight with Salahadin. Unfortunately, the former Kitsune Kuroshoni was being beaten badly, as she was still new to the spirit game.

The Wraith snarled. "Well... Do you have any idea what a position I'm in now because of you?! Even if I COULD leave your body, I'd be a disgrace for being overpowered by a human! Arbiou will kill me!... On the other hand, if I turn on my own kind, he'd also try to kill me... See my conflict here?!" it asked, annoyed. "Who made the law that both being disgraced and turning traitor warrents death anyway? It's really unfair..."

-----------------

Thankfully, someone who WASN'T emerged from the ground. Mistress Gaia towered over the Wraith. "Vile thing, what are you doing stepping foot on my surface again? Your master was banished several hundred years ago!"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

'Blame the scorned lawmaker.' Reiko thought with a roll of her eyes.

"Thank Saisho for the way back." Salahadin said, then unleashed a blast of energy in the form of a snake, slamming into Inari, sending her hard into Yoko's body, sending the Rider head over heels.

"95% percent of Wraith laws have death as their punishment, that's REALLY dumb in my opinion..." muttered the Wraith. "I don't have a choice but to do Arbiou's bidding or he'll kill me!"

-------------

Gaia summoned a group of animal spirits which all leapt on the Wraith at once, trying to maw him.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"The punishments are a little excessive...' Reiko said, sounded a little exasperated.

The Wraith pulled back the attack and unleashed it once more, sending those animal spirits back. Salahadin chuckled. "Oh, how the mighty have fallen. Let me guess, you have been reduce to this shadow of your former self thanks to the humans that kill you, in spite in all your efforts to save them. How utterly foolish." Salahadin thundered back.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 18th February 2012 at 01:10 PM.

The Wraith growled. "Alright, the Wraith is probably up ahead. You sure you know what you're doing here?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

'I know what I'm doing, phantom. Just let me do my work and not be a backseat driver.' Reiko thought with a sharp tone.

The Snake Wraith regrew his body after absorbing more Fear Energy from Yoko, Amazon, and Apex. "Such bountiful fear. My kind will flourish here!" Salahadin said in glee. Suddenly, beads fell onto him. "What is this, Marde Gris?" Yoko asked, then noticed smoke coming out of Salahadin's body, the Snake Wraith scrambling to get them off. "Who threw those purified rosaries?!" He roared out.

"I did." Everyone turned to see Reiko walk up, dressed in an American style of gothic clothing and makeup. "Evil spirit, begone!" She yelled as she brandished a whip and began striking the Wraith.

The Wraith inside the woman snarled. "... You do know you've got to destroy the body to be able to vanquish the spirit properly, right?" he snarled. "You need the Riders to do that, that stupid whip doesn't quite have the strength to do it. I might as well help you, can't go back to the Wraiths now."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"What do you think I'm doing?" Reiko said, cracking her whip into Salahadin's face, cutting his eye. "You scum! Who do you think you are?!" Salahadin demanded. "I am Reiko Nanami, Wraith hunter and illeginiment half-daughter of the King of Wraiths!" She replied back, getting Salahadin to stumble back from shock.

"Stride and Jump." "Taiyou Kuen Kyaku!" Yoko's voice called out as Salahadin turned around, seeing a jade green fireball race toward him. He tried to run, but Reiko snagged his foot and pulled, he screaming as Yoko's attack landed, sending the spirit form of Salahadin out. "I'm out of here!" The terrified Wraith screamed and high-tailed it.

"Bind, sparrows of the south." Suddenly, rosaries came out and binded his right arm. "Encase, serpents of the east." His left arm. "Pin down, beasts of the west." His right leg. "Slumber, mountains of the north." His left leg. "In the name of interdimensional peace, leave us o spirit of darkness. By the gods up above, judgement has rung for you. I banish you to Limbo! Gold Dragon Cannon!" Reiko chanted and a violent beam of energy shot out of her hands, piercing the Wraith, he evaporating as he stood, leaving behind flowers.

"WHAT?!" asked the Wraith inside of Reiko. "Y-You're... Oh come on! Of the billions of humans on this planet, I had to enter a Wraith Hunter AND the king illeginment daughter?!" he exclaimed, cussing up a storm in the Wraith language that only Reiko would probably understand.

Ferox blinked. "Whose talking?" he asked, looking around.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

A blushing Reiko raised her hand. "I have a Wraith stuck in my body. Come on, reveal yourself." She said, looking at her shadow.

((How I think the Wraith should communicate through.))

Page 73 of 119 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast