Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW) - Page 72

Page 72 of 119 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1773

Thread: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

Default Re: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

"Final Strike..." announced Apex's Driver, as the Rider erupted from under water with a backflip energized kick at the Kuroshoni.

Ferox walked up to Amazon, holding the bull's tile. "Amazon-sempai, thank you so much for coming to help us," he said, bowing a bit more than needed. "Uh... Can I have your autograph?" he asked, producing a book from nowhere. "... I honestly have no idea why I do this..."

Miki looked to Amazon. "Ferox has memory loss, but one thing we do know is before he lost his memory, he was a huge Rider fan, he can't help himself."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"It's alright." The Rider chuckled then returned to normal, revealing an aged man with puffy hair with sunken cheeks that show his cheekbones. He jumped when an explosion sent Yoko and Apex through a sewer, blasting the manhole onto a building roof. Yoko pulled the Apex Driver off of the Rider and smacked Hayato with it. "For the record, I blame you." She said darkly, her armor singed from the explosion that Gascauwo created from his sealing, sending a chain reaction that probably end at the Sewer Treatment Center.

Inari sighed as she floated in the air, Erika putting burn treatment cream on her mild burns, muttering the poor choice feral-minded Hayato did. In the news, manhole covers across Aoto-cho being flipped out of their positions ranging from a foot to a mile in the air.

"Ow! It's not my fault!" said Hayoto. "I still can't control what Past Form does! It's a predator that does what it thinks is right, and in that situation! I'm not even able to control myself!"

"Maybe Amazon-sempai can help with that," said Miki. "All things considered."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"That's because you are allow the beast free reign of control." Amazon, or his human alias, Daisuke Yamamoto, said, signing his name then Rider name in Ferox's book. "In every man, there is the human and there is the beast. Once the beast has tasted freedom, it will want more then take over the entire body." He added, getting Inari's attention. "That sounds vaguely like Black Corruption." Inari mused, then looked at herself. Since she can control Erika's body, should Hayato be any different?

Hayoto blinked in surprsie. "Really?" he asked. "Amazon-sempai, how do I do that?" he asked, despite his ego, having respect for someone who had saved Japan before.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Assert control. Show your bestial side that you mean business, grasp it by the back of the neck, and force it to play along." Daisuke said, sounding like a commander of the army.

Hayoto gave it some thought, then nodded with a bow. "Yes, Sempai."

"Amazon-sempai, Ferox is a feral fighter a lot like you," said Miki. "Think you could give him some training before you go? Apex still has a ways to go before training him for his Past Form would do any real good. No good training him if he hasn't mastered control over it."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Of course, I will." Daisuke said, then shivered as a cold breeze went through his body. He grabbed his heart and got onto his knees. "Amazon!" Erika yelled as she slid to his side. In Daisuke's mind, memories of fright came back with a vengeance, filling his being with dread. "What's going on... My time as a Rider is over, yet why do I feel fear?" He whispered.

"So this so called Legendary Rider still has fear in him." Inari turned to see what looked like a Kuroshoni, only instead of being demonic, the male kaijin resembles a phantom. "Who are you?!" The Kuroshoni demanded, getting Erika's attention, who jumped at the new being.

"I am a Being of Emotion, much like you are, fox woman. Unlike Joy, which the Shirahikusei are, or Sorrow, which the Kuroshoni are, I am Fear. I am a Wraith. Salahadin, at your service." The Snake Wraith said, bowing to the group who can see spirits.

"Wraith?" asked Tohga, looking on in confusion. "What's a Wraith?"

"What are you guys talking about?" asked Miki, completely confused.

--------------------

Saisho raised his head, still seated firmly on his throne, shrouded in shadows as a lesser Kuroshoni brought him a cup of a red substance, a material form of sorrow that was very rare, reserved only for high ranking Kuroshoni. "I sense a openning in the Astral Plane... Something is coming... A new combatant in this conflict..." he said, dumping the sorrow into his toothy maw and wiping his face.

-------------------

In a manshon in Tokyo, a young, fiery haired young woman wearing black, gothic attire looked up suddenly, she then gave a smile. "So father... You've finally decided to grace the human world with your prescence..." she said, rising and walking slowly to the window. Another one of the spectral creatures emerged through it and materilized into a large Panther, not a kaijin. "Nightstalker," she said, kneeling next to it and petting it's head. "Daddy has finally found me, the time for us to have some fun is here," she said, standing up and taking a royally extravagant belt with a large, blood red ruby in the center, a cat symbol visible inside it, golden ruins around the outside. "I'm going to enjoy watching this world be consumed by fear," she said, holding up the belt as her eyes flashed black.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"We are being who thrive on fear." Salahadin said, then he suddenly became tangible and landed on the ground, starting everyone.

"Know this: no one can keep their fears locked up from the Wraiths!" Salahadin announced, only to get a boot to the head, courtesy of Erika. "I'd like to see you try!" She boasted. "So shall the brave fall." The Snake Wraith said, then held up his hand. Tangible fear oozed out of Erika, she convulsing as the kaijin absorbed it. He stopped as he felt burning pain in his back, which were the Sibling stabbing the spectral kaijin in the back with their superheated swords.

Ferox rushed forwards and slashed the spectral beast repeatedly. "Where did you guys come from?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"From the Dimension of Fright! We have come because we detected massive amounts of Sorrow Energy in this dimension." Salahadin yelled, then unleashed a blast in the shape of a snake, shooting Ferox into a wall high above the ground.

A woman about in her 20's, was meditating in a remote part of the Hokkaido region, she dressed like a traditional spirit medium. She opened her eyes when a cold breeze hit her skin. "So, a ghost of the past awakes..." She said than jumped off her perch and began running.

"Nice one, my liege." One Kuroshoni said to Saisho, they hearing and seeing the battle as it unfold via wide-screen.

Ferox burst out in Erupting Form and slammed his fist into the ground, sending a pillar of flames straight at the Wraith.

Miki gave it thought and gasped. "They must've sense Saisho's decent into our reality!"

----------------

Saisho nodded slowly. "I do wonder how this will turn out," he said, holding out his glass. "More."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Salahadin grunted in pain as he was sent to the ground. "Dai Henshin!" He turned to see Yoko transform into her Promoted Kitsune Form, and flung her Zanbato, the sword stabbing the Wraith and pinning him to the wall.

"Warriors of justice, wait for me!" The woman spoke to herself as she ran to a plain motorcycle, then grabbed her outfit and threw it off, revealing a outfit that looked like a more streamlined version of a spirit medium.

Apex charged in and slashed repeatedly before jumping back and letting Ferox do a jumping punch.

OOC: I take it since this Wraith didn't need a host to solidfy it's a Freed Wraith?

Ask Pony Discord

Page 72 of 119 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast