Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW) - Page 7
Page 7 of 119 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

"Yes, those. Not to be rude, but in your hands, there are not useful." She said, seeing the Sai, Chameleon, Kumo, Tora, and Sasori Tiles

((Yeah, I'm naming the tiles after their respective animal with a Japanese name. If they have them, at least.))

"You can have them," said Tohga, throwing them to her. "I was just keeping them as a trophey."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Nice! More Sorrow Tiles" Nanago yelled, fist-pumping into the air. "With the Kitsune, Cheetah, and Arikui Tiles, that totals to eight tiles." Ichigo said, taking the tiles from Erika and handed to Nigo, who put them in what looked like a modified CD holder.

"Alright, mind coming to our HQ?" asked Miki. "We need to regestor you in our system so our troops know all of you are on our side, don't want our ally kaijin being attacked with friendly, don't want that to happen again," she said, not explaining.

"So you believe them?" asked Tohga. "Not that I don't just..."

"Kamen Rider Amazon, 1974, the Mogura Beastman joined forces with Amazon," said Miki, clearly having memorized it. "It's not entirely impossible, any being with free choice can choose good over evil," she explained. "And in this case, it seems the Rider shares a rather strong bond with those kaijin, see no reason to question it greatly."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Okay. I want you guys to be on your best behaviour. No pranking the staff." Erika said, turning to the Kuroshoni siblings, getting a defeated "Awwww....." from them. "No lip!" She barked, getting them to straighten up. "Yes, onee-chan!" They said, saluting out of fear.

OOC: Skip to the task force HQ?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

((Yup.))

The HQ was running like clockwork and the new arrivals really didn't draw any attention. "We're used to this," said Miki. "We've studied all the Kamen Riders, I've even met a few of them, so we're desentized to stuff like this."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Really? That's kind of cool." Erika said, looking on while the Fox siblings huddled close to Erika, nervous clear in their expressions.

Tohga nodded. "Haven't met any myself, but they're supposedly great people."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Yeah. They are prime-A heroes that fought for the sake of humanity to prevent them from detroying the world as we know it." Erika said.

"Yes, you have a lot to live up to," said Miki. "The other Riders have played their part, but they might be willing to help if we need it. Still, it's your duty as the present Kamen Riders.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

((Looks like it finally quiet down... sheesh, that was frustration in it's finest!))

"Yes, ma'am." Erika said, making a lazy salute, and her goon squad quickly followed, only they put more heart and energy into the salute.

OOC: Yeah, I know.

Miki nodded, leading them over to a computer, where she briefed her superors on the change in situation, getting the ok to add the new members. She then got them each a contract. "Sign and you're on our team."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Erika signed her name on it, followed by Ichigo and his brothers and sisters, then handed Miki the contracts. "Here you are." Erika said.

Page 7 of 119 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast