Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW) - Page 68
Page 68 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1773

Thread: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

Default Re: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

OOC: Just to point out, Ferox's upgraded Sniper form is Thunder Storm, thus why electricity isn't effecting him that severely at present, he's absorbing it in preperation for that evolution.

Ferox tried slashing repeatedly, but wasn't able to land a blow. Suddenly, he gasped, the Ferox Totem glowing bright blue and sending off a shockwave of icy wind.

Apex flew down, kicking Capubu in the back of the head and knocking him to the ground, then spun and slashed Saladu back. "I'll handle these two, I can't risk Gura shorting out my suit," he explained. "That and since these were in the mortal world, they didn't get the power boost."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

This made Gura shiver and return to a solid. "C-c-cold! Why does it have to be so cold!" Gura whined, firing a torrent of water at Ferox, but it froze over him, forming armor. "What the- that's not fair!" He yelled.

"I see that." Inari said, then took out the Kitsune Zanbato and slashed Alonu and Krauzu as they approached her.

Ferox broke out of the ice easily, stepping forwards, each of his steps freezing the ground under foot.

Capabu ran over to Gura while Apex slashed Saladu repeatedly. "Gura-san, run!"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Got it! Hightail it, everyone!" Gura yelled, then fired lightning everywhere, getting Apex and Yoko to scramble for shelter, the strikes blinding anything with eyes. When it died down, all of the Kuroshoni were gone. "Man... They love to be slippery, huh?" Erika asked, she detransforming back to normal.

Inside the base was a disaster zone. Soaked papers, dead electronics... It was now a money pit waiting to be filled. "Miki-taicho! Miki-taicho!" Erika called out, the various troops carting out the wounded. "Looks like Saisho wanted the base to pay for all the Kuroshoni you have sealed. Well, except Nukus." Inari said, the ghostly figure walking through the debris.

An explosion rang out and the Gorilla Kuroshoni from before was sent flying through the wall by a Bazooka shell, Miki walking up, her clothes torn up, a busted lip, and two now empty machine guns strapped to her back and a bazooka over her shoulder. The Gorilla Kuroshoni was in a lot worse shape. "Looks like we got a straggler," she said, the Gorilla having been prevented from recieving the power up and sent on this mission as punishment for aiding Nukus. "Erika, Kitsune Tachi, he's all yours," she said, giving a "take it away" gesture, knowing they'd want pay back for what he'd done to Nigo.
    Last edited by Godzillawolf; 16th November 2011 at 07:48 PM.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Erika jumped out of fright when the explosion rang out, her heart pounding, and was about to yell at the captain but noticed it was the Gorilla Kuroshoni, his bladed boomerang lost. "Dai Henshin!" Erika yelled, transforming straight to Promoted Kitsune form.

The Gorilla, Gavazi of the Congo, shook his head, trying to get stars out of his eyesight so he can hurt the insane woman who launched rocket after rocket when he was just lounging, eating a bunch of bananas he stole discreetly. "Man, woman, you sure know the word 'restraint'." Gavazi said sarcastically as he got up, then was blindsided by the Sibling's red-hot kicks to his arm, growling as he tried to get up. "Gavazi...." He froze when he heard that voice. "Inari-sama?" He turned to see the form of Yoko looking down on him. "Technically, yes." She said, then grabbed him and lifted the 300 pound Kuroshoni like he was nothing to her.

"You helped Nukus seal my second aniki. For that, it would only be fair to share the same fate." Inari said, then tossed him into the air, getting the Siblings to slash him at insane speeds, as Inari inserted the Sun Tile into her Zanbato. "Stride and Jump." It announced as Gavazi fell towards her. "Honoo no Seigi Giri!" She yelled, swing it with enough force to bifurcate him completely, he screaming as he exploded, sending the Gorilla Tile clanking off of her shoulder.

Miki ignored her own wounds and the explosion, instead getting herself a drink to calm her nerves... Kind of. "Alright! This is it!" she yelled, tipping over a table. "No one attacks my base, hurts MY MEN! And gets away with it!" she yelled in fury, causing the soldiers to back up a bit. She then went to the ammo department and came out armed to the teeth with incidary rounds in all the guns. "We're going to kick that stupid Jellyfish's tail so hard, he'll WISH he'd been sealed here and now!" she yelled, ready to track down and brutally murder Gura.

Hayoto backed up a little. "Uh... I think we should find Gura now..."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"You think?" Erika and Inari stated to Hayato.

As the Siblings were helping toss out ruined-beyond-repair equipment, then their ears were at attention, and the sound of a thunderstorm crackled through the sky, the storm heading back to base.

Togha's head suddenly perked up, his eyes turning bright blue, the pulsing of the Ferox totem increasing. He rose up and summoned the Ferox Buckle. "Henshin," he stated, pressing in the Ferox Totem with the Blade Form side face out.

"BLADE FORM! THROW DOWN!" it announced as he transformed. However, the armor of the suit seemed to be discolored slightly, like an insect preparing to molt its exoskeleton combined with frost on it.

"I'll handle Gura, you handle the others," said Ferox, confedience clear in his voice, as if he knew something they didn't.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"He is going to molt!" Karin yelled, pointing at Ferox, causing Erika to bop her head. "Stop the whining." Erika said, then took out her Sorrow Driver. "Henshin!" She yelled, slamming onto her belt, only now adorn with the Okami Tile. "Time to try out my new form!" She yelled, she dodging a bolt of lightning that knocked out a cup of coffee inside the building. Gura walked to the group, displaying a new attitude. "Thanks for the warm-up, Kamen Riders. It's because of our fight, the Black Seed that Our Lord gave us matured within me and I am now stronger than any of you!" He yelled, the freed Kuroshoni walking behind the Jellyfish Kuroshoni.

"Try it!" Erika yelled, then slapped her Trigger Switch. "Okami Mode." Her belt announced, forming her Kitsune Mode armor. However, light jutted out from her armor, the Kitsune Armor crusting off like a molting shell. The armor was now gunmetal gray, though it didn't cover her body too well to be effective armor or was bulky in any way. Her underarmor now ash white, as if it was burned off. The claws on her forearms normally reserved for Kitsune Mode is still present but now came with serrated edges. The tribal stencil on her chest is now sky blue in color. Her helmet stayed the same, though the "muzzle" was now wider and rectangular and the "ear"'s are set towards the back, as if they were turned to hear things from behind. Her eyes are now colored a deep sapphire blue.

Yoko reared back and howled loudly, shattering several windows from the sheer volume. "Looks like she's using the traitor's Tile." Saladu said, as the freed Kuroshoni had fled to the Dimension of Dischord to recharge and heal, and absorb leftover Sorrow Energy from their Lord's trip to the Dimension of Humans, not to mention catch up on the recent news.

"I am the princess of rage! Kamen Rider Yoko... Jigoku no Banken form!" Yoko growled out with an animal-like posture.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 17th November 2011 at 09:00 PM.

"Henshin!" yelled Hayato, putting in the Present Disk.

"Present Form... Game Start..." it stated, transforming him to Apex.

Before the two males could do their poses and rolecall, an RPG rocket flew out of the base and hit Saladu right in the chest. Miki walked out after it with the launcher in hand, loading another shell. "And I'm one SERIOUSLY ticked off woman who wants a bit of payback," she said, taking aim and firing another shell at Gura.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Only for Gura to smack it aside, causing it to explode harmlessly. "How quaint." He spoke with a dark chuckle, then casually fired a bolt of lightning at Miki. Only it missed. It missed because Yoko had just sprinted, scooping up Miki and moved her to the top of a building, letting her RPG to take the hit. All in a handful of seconds. "What the?!" Saladu yelled, surprised at how fast Yoko had moved.

"Leave the fighting words to us, captain." Yoko chuckled as she basically put Miki in time-out. "Besides, who was the one that wanted the base redone?" She asked as she took off her Tile and inserted into her arm. "Okami Gun." It announced, getting a rather unusual-looking gun that looked like someone tried to mesh a rifle with a shotgun and a handgun.

Before Gura could react, Ferox ran up and let loose a flury of icy slashes.

Apex flew in and slashed Saladu repeatedly.

The Skunk Kuroshoni spat a stream of foul smelling acid at Yoko to try and hit her.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Yoko quickly reassembled her Gun to make it look like a shotgun, then turned around and fired a concussive blast that sent acid everywhere but the forward direction and slammed into the Skunk's chest. "Spreader Mode" It announced, getting Yoko to reload the Gun with a pump, then aimed at the Skunk.

Gura grunted as the hits landed. It still hurt, but now not as bad. Nevertheless, Gura started unleashing whips onto Ferox.

Saladu grunted from the hits, then grabbed Apex's arm with his claws and started squeezing.

((If a coconut crab can cut into the world's toughest nut, what's stopping this one from getting through metal?))

Capubu snarled, getting back to his feet, a wound in his chest. He leapt at her and made several fierce slashes.

Ferox was staggered backwards and knocked to the ground. He growled, the blinking of the Totem increasing. Suddenly, the side turned icy blue and the belt buckle got a saphire tent. Roaring, a blizzard surrounded himself and Gura, hiding Ferox from sight. Ferox seemed to be standing just out of clear vision, but visable.

Apex drove cried out in pain and drove his sword into a chink in the armor of his claw.

Ask Pony Discord