Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW) - Page 67

Page 67 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1773

Thread: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

"Oh, just that Ferox is evolving again." Reynala said, handing the lukewarm Totom to Tohga*.

((*-Hilarious in Hindsight moment: Tohga means "freezing fang" with the right Kanji.))

OOC: Interesting.

Which of us should be the Jellyfish Kuroshoni?

----

Miki nodded. "Good, finally some good news," she said, giving a sigh and going to the nearby computer. "Alright, we need a status report, we've destroyed four Dukes and two High Kuroshoni, can the Kitsune Tachi give me some intell on the remaining ones?" she asked. "And any info on Saisho would be welcome, though at present, I'm kind of praying we can end this WITHOUT having to fight him."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

((Me, considering that you want to showcase Ferox's new form.))

"Sure." Hachigo said, then the lights went out. "Kuroshoni?" Erika asked flatly. Eerie moans echoed in the hallways, followed by a suspicious light.

"Kuroshoni." Reynala said, grabbing Pele's wrist and walked to a nearby panic room. Saisho is still oblivious to the existence of the two Shirahikusei, and Reynala wants to keep it that way.

OOC: That works. Also, there are three Shirahikusei. He can't use it yet, though. The evolution isn't complete, so this will just show off the power of the powered up Kuroshoni.

Hayoto ran into the room and watched this.

Tohga threw off his coat, and then got an idea. He concentraited, icy energy flowing into his hands. He touched them to the ground, sending a surge of ice down the hallway, trying to freeze the incoming Kuroshoni.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"C-c-cold! Who left the AC on?!" The Kuroshoni yelled indiligently. The lights came back on to reveal a Kuroshoni themed after a jellyfish.

Erika walked over only to hear a loud zap and a thud. "Tohga!" She screamed, running to see the Jellyfish Kuroshoni frying anything electrical, who had zapped Tohga. "Imprisioned brothers and sisters, be free!" He called out in glee, the muffled sounds of metal being rended and stuff in general breaking.

"Oh crud!" yelled Tohga, seemingly uneffected, in fact, if anything, it seemed to jump start him. "Let's take care of this guy!"

Hayoto nodded, putting his belt on and inserting his disk, Tohga summoning the Ferox Buckle. "Henshin!" they both yelled.

"Present Form... Game Start..."

"ERUPTING FORM! THROW DOWN!"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Just as Erika finished her transformation into Kitsune Mode, the Jellyfish Kuroshoni send out a massive amount of water, slamming into the Kamen Riders.

The glass doors of the complex suddenly burst, sending gallons of water out as the Riders tumble out. "I can hear the ocean, mom..." A dazed Yoko said, slowly getting up.

Ferox rose to his feet, steam rising off of him. "Looks like this guy is a lot tougher, Inari wasn't kidding."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"His name is Gura of the Thunderstorms. He's normally a pain to fight with due to his water-and-lightning-generating abilities, not to mention the ability to become water." Inari said. "Repeat that last one?" Yoko asked, then suddenly, tentacles wrapped around the Riders' legs and they were given a big jolt, which was amplified by their soaked bodies. Gura giggled madly as he arose from the water, rubbing his hands together. "My my, you looked rather down. Are you okay?" He said tauntingly. "Shut up!" Yoko yelled, taking her Daito and tossed it at Gabu, which bounced off of Gabu and off of Ferox's head.

Ferox cringed. "Ow..." he muttered. "Made of water, huh?" he asked, then roared, letting out a massive pulse of volcanic heat, evaporating water within his range, which Gura was in.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Ow ow ow!" Gura yelled, reforming into a solid and started spraying himself to cool down, then snapped his fingers, and a cloud formed over Ferox and started raining heavily on him, cooling him down while also hitting him with lightning bolts. Yoko's eyed widen when one bolt made a huge crack in Ferox's armor.

((Note: Lava gets fragile when cooled.))

Ferox let out a roar of pain and fell back. Panting, he switched to Blade form.

"BLADE FORM! THROW DOWN!"

The form hadn't yet changed, but at least he didn't have a weakness to his enemy.

Apex charged and slashed repeatedly at Gura.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Only for the blade to bounce off of Gura. "Blades don't work on me~!" He said in a singsong voice. "Element Boost: Fire." "How's this then?!" Yoko yelled, slashing Gura with her fiery Daito, causing steam to come out of Gura. "Hot! Ow! Meanie!" He said childishly. Then the nearby wall was destroyed, sending debris and several men flying out. Walking out were the imprisoned Kuroshoni when it was just Ferox as the sole Kamen Rider in town, including the Yadokari Kuroshoni when Yoko first arrived.

((Since you mentioned them, I think you should give them animal bases. I'll worry on the names.))
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 15th November 2011 at 09:59 PM.

OOC: Hmm... Skunk, Jaguar, and Falcon. Those are my favorite animals that haven't yet been used.

Ferox leapt at Gura during the distraction, swinging his blades, which flashed with an icy aura when they made contact, the Ferox Totem flashing blue again.

Apex growled. "Great! We've got company!"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Oo! Aie! Ow! Stop!" Gura yelled in pain, ice starting to build on his body, then sent a blast of lightning from his body, deformed into water and started smacking Ferox around like.

"Dai Henshin!" Yoko yelled, inserting Inari's Duke Tiles into her Tile Buckler and Duke Adapter and inserted the Adapter into the Booster. "Promotion: Kitsune Mode." It announced and charged, she ignited into blue fire and dispelled it, Inari in charge and kicked the Jaguar Kuroshoni with a flying heel kick, then jabbed the Falcon Kuroshoni several times in the jaw, then jumped over the Skunk Kuroshoni and punted him in the butt, and weaved around the Yadokari Kuroshoni's shell-like drill arm. "You thought Ferox was bad? Face me, Kamen Rider Yoko!" Inari said, hissing at the four Kuroshoni, obviously itching for a fight. "Alonu of the Aztec Empire!" She turned to the Jaguar Kuroshoni. "Krauzu of Chernobyl!" The Skunk Kuroshoni. "Capubu of Alcatraz!" The Falcon Kuroshoni. "Saladu of Shipwreaks!" The Yadokari Kuroshoni.