Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW) - Page 65

Page 65 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast

Thread: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

((Me don't know. That's why I said you can change the name if you want.))

"Inbetween white spirit and black demon... I got it! Haichushi!" The Fox Shirahikusei yelled. Poetically, the name would be "the neutral gray soul." The concept of a Tile Being being made of both sorrow and joy was something to be both a possible reaction and a fear, as the being would get stronger from both sources of power and could perhaps one day destroy the world once it went insane. As Kuroshoni are being who derive their power from sorrow, they will never let that happen.

"She overshadowed me, huh?" Erika asked, somehow alright with it, though the thought of Nukus taking control of her body was shudder-inducing.

OOC: I think it could.

"That would work," said Tohga, then looked to his friend. "Inari didn't seem at all hostile towards us, but you'll need to be careful with your promoted forms, I guess..."

"On the positive side," said Ianwa. "The upgrade I've given the Sorrow Driver will filter out the corrupting influence of the Kuroshoni tiles to a large degree. You should be perfectly fine using Nukus' tile in it's default form, it's the Promoted level which could be problematic. Afterall, with Inari's, both her Dukes are honorable types while Nukus and both of his Dukes are vile things."

---------------------------

Dokurai looked out the balcony of the Kuroshoni palace at the constant Dark Storm raging over their homeworld. She looked to her fellow remaining High Kuroshoni, both hidden in darkness obscuring what animal they represented. "Well, it would appear that Nukus has been vanquished, he sure managed to get our lord in a foul mood," she explained, black lightning flying from the citadel high above where the King of the Kuroshoni was in a complete rage, sending bursts of black lightning in all directions through the sky and his roars shaking the entire dimension.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Agreed, Dokurai-kun. It is a shame Nukus fell from his graces as such." Came the voice of the other Highness Kuroshoni, Almani, his voice deep and rumbling. "Those warriors that call themselves Kamen Riders... they are certainly quite the tricky troupe of characters to handle." He said, popping his hand. "It is too bad we can only send so much Kuroshoni to the World of Humans, or we could have ended such resistance... that Gaia sure hindered our movement." He spoke, looking at the sky, noticing the seal Gaia left on the dimensional plane to prevent a full-scale invasion.

"Exactly," said Dokurai, looking up at the glowing seal. "But our king has a plan, so we should continue with his orders and one of us is to go next to Earth," she replied, then jumpped as the black lightning arched outwards over the Kuroshoni homeworld in a massive dome. Dokurai gasped, energy crackling about her form, along with every other Kuroshoni in the planet. She felt an increase in power that she'd never felt before. "What just happened?"

"My short adventure to the human world has caused an influx of power to me," said the deep, powerful voice of Saisho of Lost Paradice from his citadel. "I nearly overloaded on the sorrow throughout that world, the discharge seems to have a benefitial effect on all our kind, but I shant risk another arrival on Earth for the moment, I fear another decent to Earth would overload me completely... Take this unexpected gift and use it well, my people!" he ordered, never leaving his lair but his voice echoing throughout the Kuroshoni homeworld.

-------------------

"Hey guys," said Miki, worried. "Come to the base now, we've got something you've got to see..."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

The Kuroshoni of all rankings roared in thanks and joy as they felt their natural power increased by the Violet Lightning flux.

Erika, perplexed and worried, nodded and whistled, getting the Hellraizer to come around a corner, as did Ferox and Apex's Rider Machines, the former fully repaired from the Alligator Kuroshoni's attack.

When the group arrived, Miki was typing away at the computer. "Alright, here's the situation. We've been devoloping a machine to pick up the sorrow energy that's absorbed by Kuroshoni, not sorrow itself, but when it's drawn out of a human to feed a Kuroshoni. We did this in hopes of tracking them in tandum with the kaijin on ourside," she continued. "When Saisho manafested into our dimension, that sensor picked up this," she explained, the image on the monitor pretty much depicting a black hole of sorrow directly over Tokyo where Saisho had been, energy flowing in from all over japan, the event horizon growing slowly out until Saisho returned to the Kuroshoni homeworld.

Tohga gasped. "IT's like something was absorbing all the sorrow energy from all of japan at once!"

OOC: Escentually, when Saisho enters the human world, he acts as an abyss of sorrow, sucking in all of it within range at a rapid pace. If he stays too long, he overloads and it could kill him. Thus why he doesn't just descend to earth and wipe out the Riders personally.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

((Good reason.))

"Do not fault my lord for such an action. He can't help it." Inari said, taking over Karin. "What?" Goto asked flatly, knowing his real sister was in control, though he had assumed that this was an intentional feeding.

"From what I read from old scriptires, Saisho once was able to walk among the mortal realm. However, he had to leave when the humans got very plentiful and the suffering started from being an ooze to a torrent. To prevent himself from overloading, he tore into a world where humans had not evolved, then took over and reshaped it to his liking. Animal suffering barely fills us. He also did it to flee a then-fully powered Gaia. Centuries later, Gaia sealed away any Kuroshoni that was formed, unknowingly giving Saisho an army that could annihilate anything in it's path, he content as he viewed Gaia growing weaker and weaker." Inari continued.

"You do realize you're on our side now, right?" asked Hayoto, as Inari refered to Saisho as her lord.

"Alright, so Saisho absorbed a bunch of sorrow when he entered our world," said Miki, ignorning Hayoto. "It's something he can't control? He's like some sorrow black hole or something?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Forgive me, but let me refer to someone who I want to refer to." Inari said with a curl of irritation to Hayato, then to Miki. "That is correct. It is the flaw in a grand being such as him. I supposed it is because he was the first Kuroshoni, and evolution seemed to made sure that other future Kuroshoni lacked that ability to survive the massive sorrow pit that is the World of Humans without imploding." Inari continued, with Karin nodding to the insult, knowing that it is true.

"Alright, well it seems to be good thing," said Tohga. "He can't come to the human world to attack us after all," he stated, unaware of the side effect of Saisho's discharging his overloaded energy.

--------------------

Dokurai looked to her comrade. "Which of us should be next to descend to Earth?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Uh, there is another thing." Inari added nervously, getting Karin to shudder. "Please don't say it." She said, knowing how she said that sentence did not bring good news. "Saisho discharges excess energy into the sky of the Dimension of Discord, increasing the power of all Kuroshoni within the dimension. He does it rarely, as it is his body he's putting on the line to power up the Kuroshoni race." Inari explained.

"Jan-ken-pon*?" Almani asked, turning to Dokurai.

((* - Rock Paper Scissors.))

Miki growled, slamming her fist into the consol. "Dang it!" she yelled. "Just when it was getting easy!"

"So all the Kuroshoni's power has increased..." muttered Tohga. "We'll just have to keep fighting..."

Dokurai nodded, picking scissors.

OOC: Who should it be?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Easy with the hands, Miki-taicho." Goto said, taking Miki's hands in his, showing that she cut them when she punched the console.

"And survive." Erika said, shaking her head. "We are going to have a discussion later, missy!" She yelled, looking to her side. To those who have dealt with spirits* (or has been exposed to an Imagin), standing next to her was Inari herself, her body stature saying that she was greatly amused at Erika's temper.

Almani had picked scissors as well. "Man... again!" He demanded.

((* - Gaia counts.))

Tohga jumped at this. "Uh... Am I the only one who sees Inari standing there?" he asked, confused.

Miki sighed. "Sorry, just sometimes I get so ticked off when stuff like this happens!"

----------------------

Dokurai chose rock this time.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"You're not going insane, Tohga-kun." Erika and Inari said, also showing that she can be heard by those who had worked with spirits or Imagin. The Fox Shirahikusei was also rubbing her eyes, thinking she had gone mad.

Goto shushed Miki. "Calm down. Calm down, Miki-taicho." He said with a soothing voice, muttering softly in the Kuroshoni language, he healing the cuts Miki inflicted onto herself.

"Paper, yes!" Almani said, having chosen paper this time.