Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW) - Page 64
Page 64 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast

Thread: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

Default Re: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

Nukus snarled, spinning and blasting the three Riders back. "Who said I need any?" he asked, letting loose a radiation pulse. After being forced back, Ferox and Apex surged forwards, Apex slashing Nukus fiercely, knocking him back and allowing Ferox to punch him in the chest rapidly, staggering him backwards with a right hook. Nukus roared and slashed Ferox back with his claw before blasting both off their feet with shots from his gun.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Suddenly, swords pierced Nukus' back thanks to the Siblings moving without a sound, leaving him open for Yoko to leap over the boys and axe kick his head into the ground, grabbed his tail and snapped it in half with some effort, then took out her Zanbato and sliced off his broken tail with a red-hot blade.

((Note: tails are sensitive, and if broken or sliced off, great pain awaits.))

Nukus yelled out in pain, stunned by it for the moment, long enough for a double slash from Apex to drive him backwards and a jumping right hook from Ferox to rock him.

"I will not let you beat me!" yelled Nukus, preparing his finishing attack... When suddenly the sky filled with the biggest Dark Storm seen thus far, a storm almost like a hurricane.

"What's going on?!" asked Ferox, over the roar of the storm.

Suddenly a bolt of black lightning surged down from the storm, striking Nukus' gun and blowing off both his hands along with it, causing him to roar out in agony.

Ferox looked up, seeing what looked like an eight-winged humanoid in the eye of the storm before it vanished back into the Kuroshoni dimension and the storm ended as suddenly as it began. "Was that the..." he said, in awe. He then shook it off, seeing Nukus rising definitly to his feet. "Let's finish this first, let's use a Triple Rider Kick," he stated, switching the Ferox Totem to the finisher side.

"PRIMAL RUSH!" it announced, fire surging into his legs as he took a prejump post.

"Final Strike..." announced Apex's driver as he prepared for his own Rider Kick.

OOC: And so the king declares judgement.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

Yoko took out her Sun Tile and scanned it into her Hope Booster, like one would scan a credit card. "Stride and Jump." It announced, getting her to stab the ground with her Zanbato, getting the ground on her kicking leg to turn red as intense heat flowed into her leg. "The Angel Kuroshoni had decreed: you are to be sealed, Nukus of the Atomic Bombing of Nagasaki. Let's go, boys!" She yelled, jumping high into the air, her fiery leg jettisoning her high into the air.

Ferox leapt into the air, coming down with a dropkick engulfed in volcanic heat.

Apex leapt into the air and dove, doing his flip kick.

"Rider Triple Kick!"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

She positioned herself into a flying side kick and zoomed at Nukus with great speed alongside Apex and Ferox, then their foot slammed into something hard: Nukus' body.

Nukus was sent flying back by the impact and rolled to the ground. He staggered to his feet, beginning to crack. "Curse you! Curse you all!" he yelled before falling backwards and explosing into a massive fireball.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Yoko extended her arm and caught the flying tile, smiling as she looked at the Okami Tile. "So ends the Great Nukus." She said, then stashed the Tile into her stores, then sighed as she picked up the Tiles that once were Nigo and Yongo. "My brothers... my poor brothers..." She sighed out, sorrow ringing true in her voice.

Pele walked over, holding the Kitsune that was formed out of the already deceased Kitsune Tachi. "Momma... Maybe we should let them reunite with their siblings," she said, pointing to the fox kit in her arms.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

She nodded and rubbed Pele's head, then tossed the Kitsune Ko Tiles into the air, getting the Fox Shirahikusei to jump into the air and snag the Tiles. It landed on all paws, then glowed white and grew to about Pele's height, the Fox Shirahikusei looking just as old a young girl as Pele was. "Wow. I got a humanoid body now." The Fox Shirahikusei said, looking at her new body.

Pele jumpped happily. "We're the same height now... Want to go watch cartoons?" she asked, still being a young girl despite being a Dutchess level Shirahikusei.

Tohga looked to Erika. "Erika, was that the Kuroshoni King?" he asked, refering to the entity in the storm.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Yoko, having not detransformed, nodded. "Indeed. That was my lord and master, the Angel Kuroshoni, Saisho of the Lost Paradise." She said, getting the Fox Shirahikusei to look at Yoko. "Inari-nee-chan?" She asked, sounding confused. "Yes?" Yoko turned, basically confirming that Erika was not in control of her body.

"Technically speaking, the Fallen Angel Kuroshoni," explained Ianwa. He them looked to Yoko and checked the filter. He looked to the Kitsune Tile and blinked. "This is... Unusual, it appears the fusion awakened Inari, but the hope power of the Shirahikusei artifacts have... It's rather hard to explain..." he stated. "But she's not herself, so to speak, at least not how she was. She's neither a Kuroshoni or a Shirahikusei, somewhere in between..."

OOC: What was the name of the Plague High Kuroshoni again? And can I be him?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Indeed, the Kitsune Tile is now bronze in color, as a gold-colored Tile meant it was a Kuroshoni and a silver-colored Tile meant it was a Shirahikusei. "Can I have that back?" Inari said, taking the Tile from Inawa's hands. "I don't know what I am. But I am going to use what Erika-chan used with Pele: a gray." She said, then undid the transformation, Erika holding her head. "Oh, man, why do I have such a headache?" Erika moaned out, rubbing her temples.

((Dokurai, but you can change it if you want.))

OOC: Could that work as a femine name?

"Inari somehow overshadowed you, but she's changed," explained a very exshausted Hayato. "She's somewhere between Kuroshoni and Shirahikusei," he explained.

Tohga looked concerned. "We've sealed both of Nukus' Dukes and have his tile, so you can use his upgrade, but..." he stated. It was rather clear to everyone that risking being overshadowed by a Kuroshoni so evil that Saisho himself struck him down wasn't a good idea.

Ask Pony Discord