Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW) - Page 63

Page 63 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113 ... LastLast

Thread: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

Suddenly, Yongo pushed aside Tohga hard. Seconds later, a beam of pure energy pierced him from the nearby window from his left shoulder out to his chest, having seen a laser sight locked on him. "Brother!" Nigo yelled as he slide to his fallen sibling, while the Riders hit the deck. Soon, the howl of a wolf resounded. "Nukus." Nigo growled out, knowing that howl well.

Nukus leapt through the window with a smirk. "Darn, I missed," he mused. "Oh well, Sang! Come!"

The Golem Kuroshoni soon erupted from the ground. "Yes, master?"

"Destroy them," ordered Nukus, growling.

Sang looked at the Riders, then back to Nukus. "... No," he said softly.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Temeeeee!!" Erika roared and charged forward, transforming into Yoko's Kitsune Form and raised her Daito, she aiming to strike down Nukus as Yongo started to emit black smoke.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 7th November 2011 at 09:11 PM.

Nukus caught the sword with ease and looked at her. "Did you forget the last time you fought a High Kuroshoni?" he asked with chuckle. "Remember, I'm the superor to the two you've faced already," he said, preparing to fire at her, before Sang punched him right in the face and launched him backwards out the window.

"Nukus... You ordered these children afflicted," said the Duke. "That is something I can't forgive!" roared the Golem Kuroshoni, looking to Yoko and giving a nod.

"Henshin!" called Tohga and Hayoto, rushing over and transforming to their Rider selves, Ferox turning straight to Erupting Melee. "Let's put this guy down, once and for all!"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"I agree whole-heartily!" Yoko yelled, slamming her Tile into her sword. "Elemental Boost: Fire." It announced, getting fire to come out of her blade. She then charge at Nukus, aiming to seal him for all the atrocities he has committed.

Nukus took aim and fired several sniper rounds, aiming at her legs.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Yoko weaved around the shots, as a sniper was best at long distance, not close range. She then swung with her Daito, aiming to cut into him.

Nigo clutch Yongo, sorrow ringing true as their third sibling was sealing up, as black smoke started to emit from him. "Help Onee-chan. She needs your help more than me." he said with a dying smile.

Nukus caught her daito with his claw and shot her off him with a point blank energy shot. Ferox charged along with Apex and tried to strike him repeatedly, but both where slashed back. Ferox withstood better and managed to fight back a bit thanks to his upgraded power, but was quickly shot off his feet to the ground. Sang charged in, trying to repeatedly punch Nukus, but was easily blocked and slashed back to the ground. "You traitorous Kuroshoni. You think a mere Duke is a match for a High Kuroshoni?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Shishi Cyclone." Suddenly, a blast of wind slammed into Nukus' chest. "With help, one can go far." Yoko said as she got up as she held the wind gun in her hands. She whistled, getting marbles to rain onto Nukus.

Nukus merely sent off a radiation wave, vaporizing the marbles. He then held up his gun. "Then no help for you," he stated, rotating his gun around in front of him, forming a cricle of green energy in front of him. "*Dāku Hissatsu Waza!" he announced, energy pulsing into his gun as it glowed with radioactive energy, causing sparks to fly off all the metal objects around him. "*Demonzuurufu no shotto!" he yelled, pulling the trigger as he pointed his gun through the energy ring, straight at the Kitsune Tachi. He pulled the trigger, sending a massive beam of green radioactive energy straight at them, taking the shape of a demonic wolf as it traveled.

To everyone's shock, Sang leapt in the way, using his massive stone body to protect the Kitsune-Tachi, his form cracking as he held back the beam. "Kitsune-Tachi! Run!" he yelled, his feet being drug back from the force of the beam.

* Dark Finishing Attack- Shot Of The Demon Wolf. If you're alright with it, Yoko's gun form would have a light version of this. Your call.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

The Siblings jumped, though a bladed boomerang sliced off Nigo's right leg at the knee. A Gorilla Kuroshoni was the wielder of the boomerang, smiling at the fate he sealed the Fox Kuroshoni to. Nigo turned to see the cracks on Sang's body worsening. "Nigo-chan!" Yoko yelled, running at full tilt to save him, then a huge explosion send her flying onto her back, groaning as she did. She looked on in horror as all that was left was a Kitsune-Ko Tile where Nigo would have been. "NIGO!!!!!" Yoko yelled in grief, she pounding the ground as she cried, the crater she's making worsening.

"Teme!!!!" Goto yelled, throwing more marbles at Nukus, only they exploded in mid-air.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 13th November 2011 at 02:22 PM.

OOC: I didn't want Sang to die then, just be mortally wounded.

Sang staggered out of the blast smoke, a hole blown threw his chest. He groaned, first slamming one fist into the ground with the last of his strength, sending a surge of explosions across the ground straight at the Gorilla. He then turned, marching slowly towards Yoko. "Yoko-san..." he said. "Use my strength... And allow my daughter life," he stated, plunging his hand into his chest wound and pulling out his own tile, placing it, and the Gargoyle tile, into Yoko's hand before desintagrating.

Ianwa ran out. "Yoko-san!" he yelled, throwing her a wrist mounted adapter for the Sorrow Driver with an additional slot. "It'll allow you to use the Duke tiles without furthering your corruption!"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Yoko turned to the stunned Nukus and growled like a animal. "You killed my brothers. You betrayed your comrades. You nearly killed Tohga-kun. You... WILL PAY!!!" She roared, slamming the device on her right wrist, then slammed Sang's Tile on her wrist. "Lesser Set." It announced, getting energy to flow into Yoko's body. She then pried off her Kitsune Tile and placed on the Ryuu Tile onto the Buckle. "Higher Set." It announced. "Dai Henshin!" She yelled, posing with her arms, then slammed the Duke Adaptor into the Hope Booster she previously installed into her belt thanks to Inawa. "Promotion: Kitsune Mode." The belt announced, getting a plume of blue fire to come out of her body, then it spun in the air and descended onto Yoko.

The snake-like wisp of blue fire wrapped around her body, changing the armor as it moved. Her upper arm armor changed into the shape of fox tails. The claws on her forearms became longer and thicker. Her "ears" on the top of her helmet became larger and longer. Her "muzzle" extended and looked more like a canine snout. Her feet armor gained long nails. Her lower legs gained the same armor treatment her upper arms got. Twin coattails came out of the belt and were in the shape of fox tails. Her hands and feet became charcoal black, as did the tip of her muzzle. Her tribal tattoos branched out, extending to all of her armor, even her helmet and coattails.

She then took a regal stance, her head held high. She then spoke, though her voice was that of Inari's. "Nukus of the Atomic Bombing of Nagasaki... cousin... you are charged with the crimes of corruption within the rank of the Highness Kuroshoni, unjust promotion of the Pegasus Kuroshoni Akumu by having her seal her sister, the Unicorn Kuroshoni Tenshu, along with the unjust demotion of the Kappa Kuroshoni Sumakuli, first degree sealings of the Golem Kuroshoni Sang Zhung and my Fox Kuroshoni brothers Yongo and Nigo, illegal planning of using the Black Corruption* on underage sentient beings**, and multiple counts of perjury to our Lord, Saisho of the Lost Paradise. How do you plead?" She spoke, sounding like she was the judge, jury, and executioner of Nukus' "case".

((* - The Black Corruption is basically the process in which a non-Kuroshoni is converted into one; named after the primary color of their skin.))
    ((** - Think of it as like minors using Gaia Memories, only add in the threat of the child perishing mid-transformation.))

Nukus chuckled, pointing his gun at her. "I don't care," he said, letting loose with his gun at her.

Apex spun and sliced his energy bolts in half. "Those in power, even Kuroshoni, should be respectful to those lower than them! That is their duty!" he replied. He then pressed several buttons on the wrist.

"Target locked," it announced, the computer aiming at Nukus.

"I had an idea to direct the Past Form," explained Apex, sliding the Past Disk into his belt.

"Past Form... Game Start," it announced, transforming to his Past Form. He charged Nukus, slashing at him repeatedly, forcing him to dodge.

Ferox charged in and punched Nukus in the gut and gave an uppercut to the jaw, driving him back to be slashed repeatedly by Apex. The two then spun out of the way, leaving Nukus open to Yoko.

OOC: I figured since he's a Higher Kuroshoni, he'd require all three of their Midseason Upgrade modes to take down.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Kitsune Zanbato." Yoko slashed his chest once with the zweihander-like sword, then went into a fluid series of attacks. "Shameful, cousin. You are quite the corrupted Highness Kuroshoni. For your actions, no one will come to your aid." She said, then the Gorilla Kuroshoni ran off, leaving Nukus alone to fight the three Riders.