Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW) - Page 62

Page 62 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast

Thread: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

Default Re: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

Ferox was knocked off his feet and had trouble getting up... So he sent off wave of volcanic heat to dry out the ground and hopefully wound Sumakuli.

---------------

Hayoto nodded, heading off towards the fight.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

He backed up, but punched the ground, making watery dragons to come out of the ground and lunge for Ferox. He was exploiting Ferox's Melee form's weakness: lack of weapons to channel his elemental fire to.

When they finally did, Yoko's heart skipped a beat when she saw a giant Sumakuli basically schooling Ferox.

Ferox's fist ignited with flames and he swung it over, sending an explosion of volcanic heat through his fist as he hit the watery dragons, vaporizing two but being knocked away with another. He groaned, getting to his feet.

"Henshin!" yelled Hayato.

"Present form... Game Start..."

"Ferox-san!" yelled Apex, throwing him the sword, which he caught.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

Sumakuli fired a huge ball of water at Ferox, not wanting him to recover. Yoko frowned, as Sumakuli was now fighting just to maim Ferox badly. Mostly likely so they can send another assassin to kill Ferox while he recovers.

Heat wrapped around Apex's sword and Ferox slashed, sending a blade of red hot energy straight through the sphere of water and continuing straight at Sumakuli. "Thank you, Hayoto-sama!"

Apex looked to Yoko. "Throw him your sword as well."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Sure. One second." Yoko said, then inserted Tile after Tile into her arms, and soon, a pile of weapons was formed, though she picked up the Kitsune Daito and tossed it to Ferox. "Tohga-kun!" She called out. "You trying to start an armory?" Nigo asked as he appeared, looking at the pile of weapons on the ground. "I just want Tohga-kun to know variety." She said simply.

Ferox caught it with the other arm and duel wielded both, charging Sumakuli with both, doing flaming spinning slash with both.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Sumakuli exhaled a torrent of water from his mouth, Yoko flinching at the sight of steam and the sound of a tree cracking from Ferox's impact with said species of plant. "At this size, Sumakuli has the high ground." She muttered, then got an idea and whistled. Her Hellraizer blasted through the semi-soaked earth, then Yoko followed it up with a series of whistles, getting the Hellraizer to move to Ferox.

Ferox got to his feet and leapt on the Hellraizer, taking off towards Sumakuli, the swords crossed over his back as he tried to close the distence.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Sumakuli, enraged that Ferox's comrades were aiding him still, turned to Yoko and Apex and fired a water ball the size of a bus at them. "Tentomushi Field." Only for the defensive wall Yoko had discarded for convenience's sake to be deployed, letting the water slam into the field, it shrugging the water-based attack off like it was a gigantic duck.

Ferox smirked leaping high into the air and throwing both swords, driving them deeply into Sumakuli's neck, letting the water burst out of his throat when he fired. Ferox switched the Ferox Totem to it's Finisher side.

"PRIMAL RUSH!" it announced, molten fire rushing into his fist as he launched forwards at Sumakuli's jaw with a devastating right hook.

OOC: Lets finish this here. Ferox's Erupting Melee Form finishers are like Kuuga and Agito's, delayed reaction in the victim.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Sumakuli was actually knocked off his fee for a good foot and crashed on his back. He grabbed his throat, pulling out the swords that Ferox threw in there. All of a sudden, loud cracks rang out as cracks appeared on Sumakuli's body, light seeping from them. "NO! NO NO NO NO! I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK!" He screamed, then a gigantic explosion rang out as he blew up, flattening several trees in the process. It even send Yoko and Apex on the floor despite having the Tentomushi Field up, and sent Ferox flying into the Tentomushi Field.

OOC: Sophie, you're not supposed to post in RPs you're not in.

Ferox groaned, getting back to his feet before catching the Kappa Tile that flew out of the blast, which he handed to Yoko. He was hurt, but his new form held rather well.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Nice guys. Now to find the kids." Yoko said, dismissing all her weapons as she helped Ferox onto his feet.

Turns out, they barely sealed Sumakuli in time, as it was just 3 minutes away from making the kids into permanent Kuroshoni, which explained why they were strapped down and in hospital gowns, as they were starting to become Turtle Kuroshoni, much to the fright of their parents. But with Sumakuli's sealing, it is starting to reverse. Slowly, but surely.

Inawa did his best to use his hope power to speed up the recovery, Pele having been brought to help as well.

"We did it," said Togha, smiling. "But it was too close for comfort."

Ask Pony Discord