Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW) - Page 61

Page 61 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast

Thread: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

Sumakuli ducked and weaved through the slashes, then landed a hook into Ferox's face, then a rapid punch to the torso and sent him on his back with a double flip kick.

Ferox snarled, panting before swinging around with a leg sweep to counter, after which spinning up for an overhead slash.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

Sumakuli jumped over the leg sweep, but took the overhead slash attack. He then made a whip out of water and started hitting Ferox with a barrage of hits.

Ferox was hit over and over again before finally being hurled back against the wall. The Kamen Rider snarled, getting to his feet. "I guess we'll have to pull out the big guns," he said, switching the Ferox Totem to the Erupting Melee side and letting it float in front of the openning. The belt began to pulse with a burning energy as he took a fighting stance. "Chou Henshin!" he called, slamming the totem in.

"ERUPTING FORM! THROW DOWN!" it announced, the ground under foot cracking open and a fiery mantis spirit bursting out, circling Ferox and forming his new armor before slamming down into it. As the transformation completed, Ferox let out a fierce roar and emitted a tempest of molten heat from his body.

OOC: So this will be a more evenly matched fight, correct?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

((Yup.))

Sumakuli groaned as he felt the intense heat slam into him like a sledgehammer, and the grass wilted from being baked.

Nearby, a shadow looked on at the fight. "Saisho is not going to be pleased." It muttered, then took off, it being a spy whose job was to track the Kamen Riders once they went outside (going inside a building is too risky). He was already unhappy with Nukus over promoting Akumu behind everyone's back and how she was promoted to a Higher Duke position. Once this spy tells Saisho that the Riders are fighting the Dukes that Nukus was supposed to lead, he's going to be, to put it in an understatement, mad.

Ferox roared once more and charged forwards with a series of rapid, superheated punches aimmed at Sumakuli's torso.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Sumakuli grunted as the punches connected, then he grabbed them and spread them apart then punched Ferox in the face, then jumped over him and kicked him in the back, noticing his back is just as tough as his front. 'Apparently, Gaia made sure he wasn't too armored in front.' He mused mentally.

Ferox staggered forwards, but then took on a more boxer-like stance as his body adapted to his form. He came in with a left hook followed by an uppercut then a barrage of fierce body blows.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Sumakuli took the hits, stunned from the speed that Ferox moved at. He then swiped his chest multiple times, the "thousand-cuts" tactic working like a charm, then punched Ferox's face, then grabbed it and slid down, flipping the Kamen Rider onto his back, then slammed an axe kick into Ferox's gut. "You're a tough fight, Ferox-dono. It'll be a shame to kill you." He said, jumping to avoid a swipe.

"Hayato-kun! Hayato-kun!" Yoko yelled as she flew over the expansive land that made up the Earth District, she looking for her comrade Apex.

Ferox used his arms to block the punches but was driven back by the kick. In a burst of fire, his knuckle duster weapons manifested and he sent a barrage of rapid fire punches into Sumakuli's chest and stomach before a powerful right hook aimed to his jaw.

---------------------

Hayato walked over and waved, holding the tile from his defeated foe.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Yoko saw the waving form and landed nearby, the wings folding into her back. "Hayato-kun, nice to see you in one piece, for the most part." She said, noticing he looked beaten up.

Sumakuli hit the floor, light and blood leaking from his body from the puncture wounds the knuckle dusters made. "You will not end me, Rider. You.... Not.... END ME!!!" He roared, then got up, he starting to mutate and gained in height and weight. Soon, he became a mix between a turtle with gorilla arms and posture. He roared and thumped his chest repeatingly, then fired a high-pressure beam of water from his mouth. Ferox's Rider Machine is busted, so he's in for a rough fight.

Yoko turned as she heard an unfamiliar roar. "That's not good." She spoke.

Ferox leapt backwards to dodge, looking up at the now DaiKuroshoni Sumakuli. "Not good," he said, taking a fighting stance. He did a front flip and landed on Sumakuli's head, firing rapid fire fists.

---------------

"But we can't interfer, Tohga-san was quite clear, this is his fight," said Hayoto.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"It may not be our fight, but we can sure as anything assist in other ways. How's your sword?" She asked, knowing that his fight with Shang Zhei had resulted in his sword blade being partially melted and bent to it near the breaking point.

However, the hits were partially shrugged off, as Sumakuli's skin tripled in thickness, though the force of the attacks were still an issue, so Sumakuli decided to somersault, hoping that Ferox would be crushed by his weight into the ground.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 4th November 2011 at 07:55 PM.

"Repaired," replied Hayoto. "Yours?"

----------------

Ferox jumpped off and landed, punching the ground and triggering a burst of volcanoic fire at Sumakuli.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Formed from my tiles, so they are perfectly replaceable if they break." She said, a smug smile on her face. "So, come on: let's give Ferox some armament." She said, popping her neck.

Sumakuli flinched from the attack, then send a tidal wave at Ferox, also doing to make sure the ground is hyper-saturated so he can't get a good footing in this fight.