Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW) - Page 60
Page 60 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast

Thread: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

Default Re: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

Ferox armed himself with his swords and get ready.

Apex snarled, drawing his sword and leaping at the monster with several slashes.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

It ran forward and swung with all of it's might, the massive weapons bringing a lot of force into the attack.

It flowed though the attacks and slashed Apex's arm.

Ferox spun out of the way, aiming a series of swift slashes towards the Kuroshoni's stomach, having learned from Ianwa that was the weakest part on such a beast.

--------------------

Apex growled, getting driven back. "There's not time..." he muttered with a growl, knowing time was of the escence. He slowly switched in the Past form Disk.

"Past Form... Game Start..." it announced, the armor forming over as Apex let out a roar and charged the Kuroshoni with his blades and series of berserker slashes.

OOC: Shall I control the King Fisher?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

((Please.))

The Alligator Kuroshoni groaned from the hits, clutching it's bleeding stomach from the hits.

The Archerfish Kuroshoni was now getting cut into, the feral speed catching him off-guard.

Yoko fliesd backwards and started looking around her, panting as she fought with the Kingfisher Kuroshoni. The lithe male was good. He was fast and evasive, and he is giving this fox a hard time.

The Kingfisher flew up and tried a series of rapid slashes at Yoko's chest.

--------------------------

Ferox didn't give the Alligator room to breath and kept up the rapid slashes.

--------------------

Apex roared and grabbed the Kuroshoni's skull from behind, squeezing with trmendous force in an attempt to crush it's skull.

OOC: Should Ferox kill his opponent first and then outright challenge the Duke to a one on one fight? Reason being, Kappa in myth loved fighting humans in challenges of skill, so it'd make sense.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

She yelled in surprise as the attacks hit home, then grabbed the arm of the Kingfisher Kuroshoni and started twisting it.

The Archerfish thrashed while in it's grip as light began to come out of his hand.

The Alligator rolled up into a ball, the blades bouncing off of the scales like rubber.

((Why not?))

Ferox spun around and kicked the Alligator like a soccor ball into the air. He then switched the Ferox Totem to it's finishing side.

"PRIMAL RUSH!" it announced, energy flowing into his swords. As the Alligator came down, he trust one of the swords straight into it's gut, following up by kicking it back, driving the energized sword in deeper. He charged at him, grabbing the imbedded sword and spinning around, tearing it out while giving a slash with the others, intending to bisect the Kuroshoni at the waist.

----------------

Apex roared and threw the Kuroshoni across the river into the wall. He pressed the finishing button.

"Final Strike..."

Apex threw up and dove at the kuroshoni with an energized crosschop, aiming for the throat.

----------------

The Kingfisher cried out in pain and tried to punch or thrash his way free.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

The Alligator Kuroshoni screamed and exploded, sending the Waniguchi* Tile flying into the air.

The Archerfish aimed and fired a stream of water at Apex, hoping to keep him away.

"Waza no Batta Ken: Hibiki Waniguchi*!" Yoko yelled, pulling in the bird-like Kuroshoni for a brutal headbutt and somehow made a bell rang out, then grabbed the Kuroshoni in a hold and flew high up, then straight down. "Waza no Batta Ken: Wakusei Gyakuten!" She yelled, then flipped the Kuroshoni and slammed it into the ground for the same attack that Yoko pulled on Akumu, AKA the mother of all piledrivers.

((* Waniguchi - Temple gong and alligator.))

Ferox snarled, taking out a cucumber and writing down on it 私は決闘することに挑戦*. "Enough games," he stated, throwing it into the water.

-------------------

Apex dodged the water stream and closed in for the slash.

-------------------

The King Fisher staggered up, stunned and unable to defend itself.

((* I challenge you to a duel. I wrote it in kanji because it's a written instead of spoken statement like we've been doing))

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

It floated for five seconds, then was pulled in. Slowly, Sumakuli raised out of the water, munching on the cucumber that Ferox just threw in. "Pretty bold for a human." He said with a full mouth, tossing the rest into his maw and chewed.

The slash hit home, the Archerfish exploding, getting the Teppouuo Tile to bounce off his shoulder.

Yoko changed to her Kitsune Mode, then inserted her finishing tile into her arm. "Striding Finish." It announced, getting fire to come out of her arm and heating up her armor. "Moeru Kobushi!" She yelled and slammed a white hot uppercut into the Kingfisher's chin.

Ferox drew his swords, taking a battle stance. He'd try skill only first, then if that failed, resort to his Erupting Melee as a trumph card. "I'm aware of this. Hurting children, that was your mistake, and I will make you pay for it," he said, before triggering the transmitter. "Everyone, I'm fighting Sumakuli, it's a duel, I challenged him, do not interfer," he said, getting ready. "I know Kappa in myth couldn't resist a challenge, am I correct?"

----------------------

Apex struggled against his instincts to pull off the belt, collasping to his knees in fatigue.

---------------------

The Kingfisher screamed in pain and exploded, it's tile landing before Yoko.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Correct, especially if demanded for a duel." Sumakuli said with a cruel smile, stepping on dry land.

Yoko picked up the Kawasemi Tile and pocketed it. "Alright. I'm going to check up on Hayato. Be careful, Tohga-kun." She muttered, then leaped onto the rooftop of a nearby building and she and the Siblings ran off.

Ferox nodded, getting ready to fight. "Alright, let's go..." he said, waiting for the Kappa Kuroshoni to make the first move.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

He got it in the form of a water whip across the face. "Do you honestly think that I would take you head-on? Must have taken one too many hits to the head, then." Sumakuli chuckled out.

Ferox staggered back but responded with a series of spinning slashs.

Ask Pony Discord