Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW) - Page 6
Page 6 of 119 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

Default Re: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

"Alright, tag and bag him," ordered Miki, her troops, who'd been hiding in the shadows, moved in and netted the Hermit Crab Kuroshoni and confine it.

Ferox road onto the scene and looked at the other Rider. "Um...hello..." he said. "Did Mistress Gaia pick someone else to join me?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"Nah. I'm doing this of my own free will." She said, jumping out with the Hammerhead in hand and threw him into a warehouse. Her belt was entirely different from Ferox's. Her Dispair Buckle currently has the Kitsune Sorrow Tile inserted into it. On her right side were three Tile Stores, which serve to store her collected tiles, and on her left side is the Trigger Switch, a circular button.

"Ok," said Ferox. "You sound familar, do I know you?" he asked, not sure if he needed to get involved at this point.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Unforgivable." The Hammerhead growled out, making the female Kamen Rider turn to the Kuroshoni. "Your actions are unforgivable!" He roared and charged. She took out a sun-shaped tile and inserted it into her left leg.

"Stride Finish." It announced, getting fire to erupt from her leg and air from the vents in her armor and she charged and lashed out in a tornado kick, striking the Kuroshoni multiple times, which were enchanced from the armor on her legs patterned after a king variation of a cheetah. "Tatsumaki Danmaku*!" She yelled, kicking him one final time, sending him onto the floor, where he exploded upon impact. She held out her hand, and her Finisher Tile and a Cheetah Tile came out of the leg slots and back into her hands, making the special leg armor disappear.

((*-Tornado Barrage.))
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 1st May 2011 at 03:55 AM.

Miki watched the Crab Kuroshoni be loaded into a special carrier. "Good," she said, then walked over to the two Riders. "I've already told you who I am, mind returning the favor?" she asked.

"Um, Miki-san has been helpping me fight the Kuroshoni all this time along with her team."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"I am Kamen Rider Yoko. A pleasure to meet you, Miki-san." She said, bowing. Suddenly, eight Fennic Fox Kuroshoni appeared behind Yoko, the latter holding back Ferox. "Report." She ordered. "No trouble as of late in Momoiro-cho." One said, clearly scared of Ferox. "Yoko-sama, why are you with Ferox-dono?" A female one asked, looking at Ferox. "Took too long slaying the Hammerhead. HermitCrab is in Interpol custody." She said. "Great: another Sorrow Tile out of our reach." A lanky male said, sounding depressive.

((Apparently, Kitsunes had henchmen. These 8 are based off of Gitsunes, generally the lackeys of the Kitsune.))

"Wait, your voice sounds familar..." said Ferox, listening to it. He reverted back to human form. "Wait...Erika?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

The Fennic Fox Kuroshoni flinched when he said that. "Busted..." One said. Yoko grabbed the tile on her belt and pried it off, then slammed her left hand on the Trigger Switch, making black flames appear, shedding her Rider armor to reveal indeed Yamamoto Erika, she dressed in tan modern-day Western prisoner clothes. "Hey, Tohga, long time." She said, smiling as she took off her belt, it shrinking until it was all the Dispair Buckle.

Tohga smiled. "Erika! You're alright! I was worried...I'm sorry we weren't able to protect you from the Kuroshoni..."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Don't worry. If you had, I wouldn't have this bad boy." She said, tossing up the Dispair Buckle and caught it, then pocketed it. She looked a bit on the filthy side, and had healed cuts and scars on her body. On her cheek were the scars of a scratch mark, looked like something took a vicious swing at her with claws.

"But how did you escape?" asked Tohga, confused.

"He has a good point," said Miki. "No one else has managed to escape on their own yet...not accusing you of anything, just need to get the full story before my superors actually do accuse you of something," she said, giving a sigh. "It took me a week to convince them Tohga was trustworthy, and he's got the spirit of the Earth on his side."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"I was a means of entertainment to the Kuroshoni, and their entertainment was fights to the death. I fough captured humans and Shiropaimp and I have proven my mettle against all. It was until I fought the very one who knocked me out: I fought Inari of the Atomic Bombing of Hiroshima. I fought with all my strength, wit, and cunning. But I was far outmuscled and eventually I was pinned to a wall. With the last ounce of my strength, I spat into Inari's eye, grabbed her sword, and ram it through her chest, killing her.

"I was taken out of the ring and was put into a laboratory and fashioned me with the prototype of their Rider System. It pained me to used it, but I have gotten used to the pain of becoming a Kamen Rider. I eventaully went through all the bugs in the system and got it into the final version. When that happened, I transformed and busted through everything in my path, and I obtained the Cheetah Tile and Ari-gui* Tile from defeating two Kuroshoni, and used them to aid my escape. When I turned around to see if anyone followed me, I jumped back to see these eight standing behind me." She said, pointing to the 8 Fennic Fox Kuroshoni.

((*-Anteater.))
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 3rd June 2011 at 03:14 AM.

"I see," said Miki. "Figures, transforming humans into supersoldiers never works out well for a scientist," she stated. "Don't ask, trust me," she said. "Anyway, Ferox is working with my task force to fight them, you in? We'll help out however we can."

OOC: Question, could this exist in the Showa Era world? Like the last Rider was Black a long time ago? Thus explaining the simularities?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

((Yeah.))

A cough. "Oh, sorry, Apparently, Inari had her siblings for her sidekicks but didn't want to get them killed, so she rarely used them. They are Ichigo, Nigo, Sango, Yongo, Goto, Rokugo, Nanago, and Hachigo." She said, pointing to the respective Fennic Fox Kuroshoni, each having a kanji for their respective number on a sash,

"Huh?" asked Miki, looking them over. "Well that's intresting, and now they obey you," she stated. "That's useful."

"Wait, you can use defeated Kuroshoni?" asked Tohga, pulling out the five he had on him from the Rhino, Chameleon, Spider, Tiger, and scorpion Kuroshoni. "Like theses?

Ask Pony Discord

Page 6 of 119 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast