Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW) - Page 56

Page 56 of 119 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast

Thread: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

Default Re: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

Miki blinked. "Uh...hi..."

Ianwa walked in a few seconds later as Tohga had to hold Hayato back from fighting Nanago. He looked to Erika and handed her a golden device with a second slot on it to fit over the Sorrow Driver. "Here's the Hope Booster. It will not only filter out the corruption from the Sorrow Tiles, but allow you to use the Duke Tiles if you have both the Higher and Lesser Dukes from that set."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"Hi." The Shirahikusei said, then jumped off of Miki's head.

"Thank you, Inawa." Erika said, taking the Hope Booster, then placed on the Sorrow Driver and placed on the right side of her belt, then took off the Driver to allow everything, including the Hope Booster, to retract into the buckle. "I'll just need the Golem Tile, then. Only I think he's gone into hiding, now that his Higher was slain." Erika mused, rubbing her chin.

"Kitsune Tachi," said Miki. "Tell us everything you know about Inari's Lesser Duke."

Tohga looked to the little Kitsune Shirahikusei. "Kitsune-chan, go in the other room and watch TV with Pele, ok?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Sang Zhung is Shang Zhei's right hand Kuroshoni. He's always nearby Shang Zhei unless ordered not to be. My guess, he's going to be gunning after Hayato for sealing her." Nigo said, looking at the mentioned Rider. "Also, he and Shang are a bit of a combi: he's the shield and she's the spear. So I would like everyone to be careful. Not to mention he has the ability to sink into the earth like it's water." Yongo added in.

"Yes, uncle." The Fox Shirahikusei said, saluting and ran off, sitting down next to Pele.

"Alright," said Miki. "Sang Zhung was the Fire Of London, what is Shang Shei?" she asked.

-------------------

Shang Zhei set in an abandoned warehouse not far from the site of Sang Zhung's final battle. "My master has fallen in battle, honorably. It is how she wanted to go..." he stated, thinking. "Now I must decide what next to do?"

OOC: Could Shang Zhei and Sang Zhung have somehow had an "offspring" of their own, but it's just a tile and Sang Zhung's goal is to cause enough sorrow to give it life?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

((Shang Zhei is the Great Fire of London. That's why she's a European Dragon instead of a Asian Dragon, as the latter is more associated with water.))

"Sang Zhung's the 1909 San Francisco earthquake." Yongo explained.

((Sure. What do you want it to be?))

OOC: Hmm... What would be simular to a Dragon and a Golem?

"Alright," said Miki. "Well Apex managed to seal Shang Zhei singlehandedly, though it was hard. Since she was the Higher Duke, the lesser Duke should be easier."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

((Gargoyle?))

"Somewhat. The power that a Lesser Duke has compared to a Higher Duke isn't that stark. The power is close, but not that close, so Sang Zhung is not going down easy." Nigo clarified.

OOC: Yeah, that works. Sang Zhung is going to be a bit more sympathetic.

"I see," said Miki. "Question, Pele got Akumu's older sister's tile, could Yoko use that and Akumu's tile to trigger a form change?"

"I'm afraid not," said Ianwa. "They're Nukus' Duchess Kuroshoni, she'd need his tile in order to use them. And Akumu and her sister were both Higher Duchesses at the time of their sealing, so it won't work."

"Alright... Then couldn't we bring the Unicorn Kuroshoni back as a Shirahikusei?" asked Tohga. "Pele isn't using her tile after all."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"I don't see why not. Unicorns are supposed to be holy creatures." Erika said, Yongo handing Erika the Ikkakujuu Tile. "But let's find a different source of joy. Any weddings currently going on?" Erika added in.

"I could find one," said Miki. "But thing is, I doubt the real Kuroshoni are liking all these Shirahikusei running around, are we putting people at risk making more of them at this time?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Not really. The more darker Kuroshoni have a compulsion to seal a Shirahikusei, then convert the tile to a Kuroshoni Tile. Think of it like a dog fighting with a cat in American work." Nigo explained.

"Alright," said Miki. "Having a Duchess Level Kuroshoni who isn't 12 years old would be a big help," she said, then looked to Erika. "That reminds me, NEVER let her read My Little Pony fanfiction without you reading it first, trust me, there's some really twisted stuff in that fandom."

"But where would be a good place to go for Hope without scaring people with a resurrecting Shirahikusei?" asked Hayoto.

OOC: Miki speaks the truth, trust me...

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

((I know. I am a firm believer of Rule #34.))

"And you know that.... how?" Erika asked in perfect English, raising an eyebrow, Nigo translating in Miki's ear.

Yongo rubbed his chin and started pacing.

OOC: Trust me, that's the LEAST of your concerns with MLP fics... There's lots of good ones, just quite a few REALLY nasty ones.

"My niece and nephew love that show," explained Miki, though she blushed a little. She did watch it herself. What? Just because she fought monsters for a living meant she couldn't like a certain show?

"That does remind me," said Tohga. "Why is Pele a baby anyway? There was more than enough hope energy."

Ask Pony Discord