Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW) - Page 55
Page 55 of 119 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast

Thread: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

"Well, you were out for several weeks. As for me, I was sniped by the Monkey Kuroshoni while you were out, as well as in the middle of a blood transfusion. I think they are getting desperate." Erika said, pointing to the IV rack she had, which as a packet of her kind of blood: A negative.

Shang Zhei reacted by throwing a right hook with a white hit fist, and the result was explosive, sending the Duchess Kuroshoni and Kamen Rider flying into building sides.

Apex erupted out of the side of the building, still in his feral berserker mind set. "Final Strike..." announced the belt twice as he double pressed the button. He flew at Shang Zhei with a spinning energized punch aimmed to her chest.

-----------------------

Tohga nodded, shaking off the weirdness. Akumu ran up to Erika. "Momma, are you ok?"

Tohga blinked in coinfusion. "Momma?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

Shang Zhei leaned to the left, letting Apex take out a large section of wall. She then slashed across Apex's face, destroying the left optic and damaging the right.

"Yup. I adopted a Shirahikusei, the result of an averted disaster and leftover hope. Tohga, this is my legal daughter Pele of the Calm Volcano." Erika explained, she hugging Pele. "Yeah, momma is fine." She said.

As the hospital winded down, EMTs were carting dead guards that tried to protect Yoko but was killed by Deltsuzaga to the morgue. After the transfusion was complete, Erika was flexing her arms to get rid of any soreness, as well as looking at the bandaged area where she was shot.

However, Apex suddenly swung around with an energized backflip kick from the second Final Strike in retilation.

OOC: Could this finish it? The fight has been going on for a long time.

-----------------------

Tohga smiled at Pele and pet her on the head. "She's really adorable..."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Shang Zhei was hit in the head, sending her flying into the wall. As she stumbled out, light began to come out of her body. "Good fight, Rider. I liked it. Just one thing." She said, then suddenly latched herself onto Apex. "How about a kiss?" She asked as she phased into a human form, then latched her lips on his visor, then she violently exploded, greatly harm Apex in the process.

Erika nodded, then heard a explosion in the distance, a plume of smoke rising to the sky.

A short time latter, Hayoto staggered in, rather badly beat up. Tohga ran to him and supported him. "Hayoto-san!"

Hayoto looked up a gave a small smirk. "I think this is yours, Erika-sama," he said, flinging the Dragon Tile to her before passing out.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Erika snagged it out of the air and looked at the tile. "A dragon... He took on Shang Zhei by himself?!" She yelled, getting the Siblings to appear.

The Siblings went to work healing Hayato, patching the wounds he sported, noting the gashes on his left temple that stretched to his forehead, not to mention barely missed his eye. Meanwhile, Erika looked at the Ryuu Tile, content that she has a High Duke-level Tile. "And now for Inari's Lesser Duke." She muttered.

"And won," said Miki, walking in. "I would've helpped out, but when he accessed his Past Form, it sent out this warning single telling everyone in the area to run for it."

"Past Form?" asked Tohga, confused.

"Called JSDF, it's Apex's ultimate form at present," explained Miki. "It uses Pteranadon DNA to supercharge the system. Problem is, he's pretty much completely unpredictable under the primal DNA and might be unable to stop himself from attacking allies along with friends, that's why he never used it to fight Akumu. He only used it this time because he had no choice but to resort to it against Shang Zhei."

Pele pretty much looked completely baffled by the conversation.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Past Form is Apex's super form, but it makes Apex a berserker, and that is why it is a last resort." Erika said, clarifying what Miki explained.

"Oh..." said Pele, before looking over everyone. "He ok?"

Tohga looked as Hayoto was healed, and the Apex System engaged a self repair function. "Yeah, I think so," he replied to the baby kaijin.

Pele nodded. "Ok, I'm going to go watch TV," she said, walking off to a little TV room nearby.

Miki blinked. "Hard to believe that kid has the power to stop a volcano in it's tracks, huh?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Yeah. Then again, I've seen kid prodigies act like kids." Erika said, shrugging.

A voice spoke somewhat sensually to Hayato: "Hello, Haya-kun." *

((This is Nanago playing a trick on Hayato.))

"Yeah true," said Miki. "And I guess her being into My Little Pony makes sense... she is a Winged Unicorn after all."

"Huh?" asked Hayato, eyes blinking open.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

And Hayato was treated to a view of fangs mere inches close to his face. "Hi." Nanago said with a opened mouth, somewhat affecting her speech.

"Americans sure are odd people, aren't they?" Erika asked, as she knew American English when she heard it.

Hayato screamed and jumpped back. "Don't do that!" he yelled, upset.

"That reminds me..." said Miki. "What happened to that little fox the two Kitsune Tachi who got killed turned into when Inawa revived them?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Sealed, not killed. And she's on your head." Erika said, looking up. Suddenly, a upside-down fox kit face lowered into Miki's field of vision and yawned cutely.

Nanago was too busy laughing, she holding her sides as she rolled on the ground.