Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW) - Page 54

Page 54 of 119 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast

Thread: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

Default Re: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

Ferox snarled before letting out a roar and charging straight at the Kuroshoni, attempting a series of rapid slashes with a great deal of force.

-------------------

Apex gasped, looking at the melted blade. He then attempted multiple kicks.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

It felt like kicking a rock wall with normal shoes, that's how dense Shang Zhei's scales where, though she was sent back from the force of the kicks.

Deltsuzaga cut into Ferox's side before he was sent flying from the swipes.

Apex jumpped back with a bit of pain. "Ow...she's hard stuff..." he said, getting a bit worried. "Maybe I should use the Past Disk...but I've been warned about it.

--------------------------

The attack pretty much bounced off Ferox's new armor with no damage to the Rider. In response, Ferox bit down on the sword's blade, his jaws melting into it before a powerful bite shattered the blade to bits. Ferox grabbed the Kuroshoni and charging him backwards, letting go and throwing him through a wall into an adjoining hall way. Ferox's arm ignited with fire, forming a brass knuckle type weapon over his hands with tiny blades at each knuckle of a black, obsidion color. He continued his predatory approach towards Deltsuzaga, giving a low snarl.

OOC: The blades are based off obsidian, only much harder and sharper. Considering real obsidian is still used for surgical blades, you can guess what they'll do to their target.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

((Slice him apart.))

She expand her wings and flew straight for Apex at startling speed and slammed her foot into his chest, her nails piercing through and hit tender flesh, then grabbed his arms and started to squeeze, she making sure that Apex would be out of the fight for weeks, as alarms blared in Apex's systems as sparks flew, and his elbows felt very tight as they were being crushed like a slowly-crushed soda can. "Cry out in pain for me, Rider." She snarled in a sadistic tone, then crushed his right elbow, bone and cartilage making a loud crunch as she did.

Deltsuzaga took out two more daggers and raised them, he clearly afraid, but it seemed that the Monkey Kuroshoni was not willing to back down.

Or so it would have, if Apex hadn't slid a second disk into his system seconds before she could. "Past Form...game start..." it announced, a powerful burst of energy erupting out of the system and throwing the Duchess Kuroshoni backwards. The damaged armor disappeared, the under frame becoming bulkier and stronger until an energy pteranadon flew out, circling around him and forming the new armor, a cape flowing out behind him.

Apex let out a roar of fury, overpowered by the ancient, feral instincts of the prehistoric beast he was channeling. Apex took on a feral, almost animalistic pose. "Kill...I will kill you..." he snarled, a primal fury in his tone.

------------------------------

Ferox charged forwards, snatching Deltsuzaga by the neck and punching him in the stomach with the other, the blades stabbing deeply into his body in addition to the powerful force with which Ferox drove them in with. He then roared, biting down on the Monky Kuroshoni's shoulder, attempting to tear and rend flesh with his molten jaws.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"This is more like it. Come on, then, dinosaur man. Come at me!" She said then barked out at him, feeling the power spike by Apex. She looked like she was living for the thrill of battle.

Deltsuzaga gave out a loud screech as Ferox went through bone and flesh like butter, vaporizing what he bit off as the flesh was burned away in mere seconds. Suddenly, Yoko plowed through the ceiling, holding the IV rack that is still giving her blood. "Whoa, Tohga-kun." She spoke, looking at him in surprise.

Apex slowly circled her, giving a predatory aspect to him, waiting for her to take the first move.

------------------

Ferox threw Delsuzaga back against the wall and drove his fist into the Kuroshoni's chest, attempting to forceably tear out his tiles by hand, his arm burning with flames.

OOC: Ferox tends to just try to maul his opponents to death in berserker mode instead of finishing them with an attack.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Oh, it's like that is it, you big tease?" Shang Zhei said with a pouty tone to her, sounding a bit off-put due to Apex's stalk. "You know, this works best if your prey can't see you." She said with a flat tone, then exhaled loudly, sending choking and thick smoke from her mouth.

Deltsuzaga went limp as Ferox rummaged around to pry out his Tiles, and broke down into black smoke, two Saru Tiles clattering to the ground. Suddenly, a hand grabbed the Ferox Totem and pried it off. "Hot hot hot hot hot hot!" Yoko yelled, dropping it, then took out blacksmith pliers and picked it up.

Apex suddenly extended his wings and flappped them, blowing away the smoke with a powerful gust of wind. He kept it up to try and blow her way.

--------------------

The transformation cancled and Tohga fell unconsciously to the ground, having never been truly conscious at all the entire time.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Yoko sighed then flipped Tohga over and put a corner of the still-hot Ferox Totum onto his backside, hoping that the tender area would respond to heat.

Shang Zhei used a wing as a windbreaker and walked forward, nails digging into the ground as she walked to him and impaled his right foot, the armor felling harder to penetrate into.

Tohga jumped up. "Ow! Hot! Hot!" he yelled, then looked around in confusion at the fact he was surrounded by pretty much utter destruction. "...What happened?"

----------------------

Apex caught her wrist to stop the attack from going through his tougher armor and into his body, his strength on par with her own. He then grabbed her other arm and headbutted her twice before letting go and jumpping up, kicking off her chest and landing nearby, taking a fighting stance. It then became clear, he'd lured her close to attack. He then summoned a pair of blades for his arms, holding them with a reverse grip and slashing at her repeatedly.

OOC: Not a curbstomp battle, he's about on par with her. All the midseason upgrade forms are about the power of a Duke Kuroshoni (Yoko was supercharged by the hope of all of Tokyo, so naturally she was immensly strong.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Another bout of selective rampage, Tohga-kun. This time, you did it while you were out of it. A Monkey Kuroshoni came in to kill me, but you sealed him after causing fatal damage to his chest cavity." She said, tossing a Saru Tile at him to prove it.

Shang Zhei raised her arms to attack, feeling her scales starting to wear from the sword strikes. "More, more MORE!" She screamed and rabbit-punched him into his kidney, then rapidly punched his chest, then send him reeling with a solid right uppercut to the chin. "Make me bleed! Make me work for my kill!" She said with a near-crazed voice.*

((* - Yeah, Shang Zhei loves strong prey. Think of it as Blood Knight mixed with Too Kinky for Torture.))

Tohga nodded, still feeling rather tired. He looked at the Ferox Totem. "...Why is it red?"

----------------------

Apex was driven back slightly, but summoned his other blade and counter attacked with an unrelenting unslaught of slashes and kicks.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Shang Zhei response was talons, and in under five minutes, Shang Zhei was cut up pretty badly, even bleeding in several places, while Apex looked like his armor looked like it went through a shredder, sporting various cuts in it, even reaching the human within the armor.

"Well, you evolved, Tohga-kun. You now have the might of a volcano to back up your Melee form." Erika said as she detransformed and lifted the IV rack.

Apex snarled, pressing the finishing button on his belt. "Final Strike..." it announced, funneling energy into the swords he wieled as he flew high into the air and dove right at Shang Zhel, aiming a cross chop at her throat.

--------------------

Tohga blinked. "...Oh... Why are we both in hospital robes?" he asked, unaware he'd been in a coma for weeks.

Ask Pony Discord