Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW) - Page 53

Page 53 of 119 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast

Thread: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

"No. Chances are they are out to kill me. I had used the power of hope to temporarily evolve. Something only a Shirahikusei can only do. Considering what they did to me, they had made me close to a Kuroshoni and a Shirahikusei: a being of emotion. Neither entity of destruction or construction, I am a gray. And that is why the Kuroshoni attacked me: because they want to kill a failed and rampaging faulty experiment." Erika said, knowing that removing the Black Corruption from her body is not the end of her problems. She was forever changed when she donned the Sorrow Driver in the prototype stages.

"And I haven't shot at a mortal after Yoko's fatal shot." Deltsuzaga said, taking out a pistol and fired at Miki's foot, then ran for it when the troops open fire.

Pele whimpered and hugged her. "I hope you'll be alright...you're my momma...I love you..."

-----------------

Apex flew over him and gave him a roundhouse kick to the face. Miki dodged the bullet and after Apex's kick, shot Deltsuzarga's chest with the bazooka. "Oh, you're sure you killed her? You didn't check," she said, trying to get under his skin as she was handed a pair of machine guns and let loose on Deltsuzarga with them.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"I shot her in her liver. That is a fatal area to be struck in for a human." Deltsuzaga groaned as he got up from the artillery attack, then ran to the sides as Miki opened fire.

However, Erika was no longer fully human, and thus survived if a little close to the edge. To make sure to not scare Pele in that a sleeping Erika is not dead, they hooked her up to a machine to read her heartbeat as she was getting a blood transfusion. While she's no longer truly human, she still needed a blood pack due to how much blood she lost.

Right into Apex's waiting grasp, taking him by the shoulders, the airborne Kamen Rider drug the Kuroshoni high into the sky.

--------------------------

Pele set nearby, holding one of her little pony figures, watching carefully, looking at the machine that showed her heartbeat.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Hey, Rider, hope you wanted children!" Deltsuzaga yelled, and slammed the blunt end (AKA the brass knuckle aspect of it) into his crotch.

Her arm suddenly changed shape, it turning ash gray and scaly, then shifted back to normal.

Apex really didn't react except for a cringe. "Yes, that's why I made sure the suit protected me there," said Apex, as if that should be obvious, though it did hurt and the armor didn't protect him quite as well as he'd liked. "You do realize you're several thousand feet up and even you would be seriously hurt if I let you go...good idea," he said, dropping Deltasuzarga from several hundred feet. "Don't worry, you won't hit the ground..." he said, pressing the button on his belt.

"Final Strike" it announced, his sword glowing with energy.

Apex dove straight at Deltasuzarga with an over head slash. "Game Over!" he yelled as he swung the sword to bisect Deltasuzarga vertically.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Only for a roar and claws to pluck Apex put of the sky as Deltsuzaga angled his fall and slammed through a window of a office building, rolling through cubicles and various stuff. The owner of the claws happen to be Shang Zhei, the Dragon Kuroshoni. "Hello, hatchling." She purred then threw him aside, knowing that he'll correct himself.

Apex took flight and caught himself, brandishing his sword. "No appreciation for helping take down Akumu I see."

------------------------

Pele whimpered and put her hand on the arm, channeling a little hope energy into it.

OOC: How about Deltsuzaga tries to finish the job with Yoko but Tohga wakes up and kicks his butt with his newfound power?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

((Alright.))

"I believe there is the human phrase, 'It's nothing personal, it's just business'. See, Saisho wanted Deltsuzaga to kill Captive #15324 AKA Rider Experiment #1 AKA Kamen Rider Yoko. I came when I saw you aiming to seal Deltsuzaga. In fact, he is on his way to kill Yoko as we speak." Shang Zhei said as she popped her neck.

"Well, well, well. Yoko is becoming one of our species. And with a baby Shirahikusei, to boot." Deltsuzaga spoke, his knife out and dripping with blood. The Siblings came out of the shadows and drew their swords.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 6th October 2011 at 11:29 PM.

Apex gasped. He gave a snarl. "Then...I'd better deal with you quickly," he said, slowly taking his battle stance. "Then I'll destroy him."

----------------------

Tohga lay in his bed, still comotose, hooked up to a heartbeat meter. Suddenly, his eyes snapped open, irises lighting up a magma like color.

----------------------

Pele whimpered, turning and seeing the Kuroshoni and the siblings standing before her. She then put herself between him and Yoko, arms and wings spread out, using herself to block his path...then the power cut off to the room without warning. "Huh?" she asked, looking around.

Suddenly, a viscious roar tore through the air, but it's source was no where to be seen.

OOC: Ferox's new form isn't seen in full view here, he's just awakened in an instinctive "defend my "pack"" mode. Could we do this Mook Horror Show style? If you don't mind.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Shang Zhei inhaled deeply and fired a column of fire from her mouth.

Despite the lights going off and the roar, Deltsuzaga and the Siblings charged towards each other, blades clashing into each other.

((Why not?

Apex spread his wings and took flight out of the way, diving at her with an overhead slash.

-----------------------

Suddenly, an armored hand burst through the ceiling and grabbed Deltsuzaga by the head, the shadows obscurring most of it except for the shape of a serrated blade running down the forarm. With a massive desplay of strength, the Kuroshoni was pulled straight up through the ceiling. He'd then find himself staring into a pair of glowing blue optics, the rest of the figure obscured by the darkness. His attacker let out a feriousous roar in his face and threw him straight through a wall next to him. Snarling, the being let out another roar and approached him in a slow, predatory manner, snarling as he did so.

Pele whimpered. "Uncles...what's going on?" she asked, shivering in fear.

Gaia suddenly manafested in the room. "That was Ferox's Erupting Melee form..." she started, looking at the hole in the ceiling. "Tohga's mind isn't in control, however. Ferox's protective instinct is in control, he'll do whatever he has to in order to protect Yoko...what's up there is a pack animal with the power of a volcano that considers himself the alpha male and you all his pack. And Deltsuzaga just did the biggest thing he could've to tick him off..."

OOC: What animal would you consider Ferox's "berserker mode" to mentality wise?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

((Since Ferox is a guy, a alpha male wolf. A: Defend the pack mentality. B: Alpha male wolves fight just as hard as alpha females when the cubs are in danger. Otherwise, a boar.))

Shang Zhei flapped to the side and then threw a fireball at Apex.

A groggy Deltsuzaga got up, dazed by the vise-like grip Ferox placed on his head, the roar (and his breath) to his face, and the throw through the wall. "Two words, man: breath mints." He said as he took out his dagger and made it flare up, the place lighting up and revealing Ferox's Erupting Melee Form.

OOC: Yeah.

Apex was sent flight backwards by the fire ball. He groaned and got back to his feet, attempting several slashes with his sword.

Ferox snarled. The fabric of the form was obsidion black in color, the armor a vibrant, ruby red, with the exception of his arm gauntlets, which were black with fiery orange cracks going throughout them, the same true of his leg bracers. Simular, but uncolored cracks ran all over the armor, not as weaknesses, but as vents for the energy within his body His arm gauntlets now had a more viscious serrated blades to their side than before. The Ferox Totem's side had turned bright red in color and the belt gained a golden covering to it. The optics were now bright blue and the antana serrated and longer than before.

Ferox let out a massive roar, volcanic flames bursting from the depths of his armor as he slowly approached the Kuroshoni with a predatory march, snarling fiercly.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Whoa! The big boy just got bigger." Deltsuzaga yelled, then grabbed his dagger in a normal grip, turning it into a longsword with a rapier's handle, with the brass knuckles enlarged as well.

She raised her hand and the steel stopped with a metallic clang. "Haven't you heard? Dragon scales are extremely tough scales." She said, then grabbed the blade, superheating the blade, then bended it.