Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW) - Page 52

Page 52 of 119 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast

Thread: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

Default Re: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

"Well if it wasn't for Tohga being hospitalized with third degree burns, then this would be a perfect day," said Miki with a sigh.

"Don't worry, he'll heal faster than a normal human, his body is already made to withstand this kind of power," said Gaia. "You see, certain people on this planet have a unique connection with the planet Earth that permits them to freely channel it's power. In earlier times, they were often shamen for various tribes and sometimes even dubbed witches by those who failed to understand them, but it's a very rare trait. Tohga was chosen to be Ferox because he has that ability. So did the man who became Kamen Rider J."

Pele listened innocently, then looked to her mother. "Momma...what's a shamen?" she asked, cocking her little head in confusion.
    Last edited by Godzillawolf; 29th September 2011 at 06:13 AM.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"A shaman is a man or woman with a deep connection to the living and spiritual world, using the power of both worlds to guide their tribes into prosperity. However, in this modern world, the power of shamen is insignificant to the terrors powerless men have made." Erika said to Pele, rubbing the back of her neck.

Gaia gave a chuckle. "Insignificant?" she asked. "Hardly, most just don't realize the true power they possess. None of them have any less potential power than Kamen Rider J. It would just need to be awakened," she explained. "But Tohga is unique. He has greater potential than average among these unique humans. That's why he was able to draw power from molten rock."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"I see." Erika said, crossing her arms. It is true Erika has a jaded look on life (being a reporter influences that immensely), but sometimes, she does have her points. Nowadays, no one has any true belief of the supernatural harming mankind, thanks to Gaia keeping her fight with the Kuroshoni in the dark and the many evil organizations that made half man, half beast horrors in an attempt to rule the world. J's case was aliens, and he was the only exception.

((Since this is in the World of Showa, the Heisei Riders are excluded.))

OOC: Should we time skip?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

((Yeah.))

OOC: Alright, perhaps Nukus' three Duke Kuroshoni take turns and the one of Inari's you control go first and fall to Apex's Past form, then the other to Ferox's new form, letting Yoko use her Promoted Kitsune Form on Nukus' second one?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

((Yeah, so who'll start?))

OOC: I will.

Pele set near the group, playing with some My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic toys one of the workers had given her to play with. Considering she was a Alicorn (Winged Unicorn) kaijin, that made a lot of since.

Hayoto looked at the Pele from a distence, then looked to Erika. "Hard to believe such a small creature can stop a volcanic eruption with her mind..." he stated. "...Also hard to believe that terrible Akumu gave birth to her..." he said, watching Pele...pretty much being a little girl. That was the strange part. Despite being one of the strongest things he's ever seen and a Kaijin, Pele just acted like a little girl, except being able to fly. Though she rarely got to do that, since the Kuroshoni didn't particularally like their antithesis running around.

OOC: Tohga is still in a coma while his body adapts. Would Pele technically be a Duchess Level herself?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

((Kinda, but to make it fair, her power is below a normal Kuroshoni.))

"Yeah, I can agree with you." Erika said. Suddenly, the nearby window shattered, and Erika fell backwards with a spray of blood from her chest as she hit the floor, and monkey screeches were heard. "Kuroshoni hitman." Erika muttered, staying still to feign death.

Pele screamed and ran.

Hayoto snarled, swinging his belt around his waste and inserting his disk. "Henshin!" he yelled.

"Present Form...Game Start," it announced, transforming him into Apex. He summoned his sword and he charged the hitman.

OOC: Understood. Her kind aren't really fighters to begin with.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

The hitman was a Monkey Kuroshoni, and he was booking it, a man-made sniper rifle on his back, then turn around and fired a shot at Apex, then continue running.

Erika was biting down on a bar as Nanago used pliers to take out a bullet, perplexed at it. "That's odd. How did a Kuroshoni get his mitts on a sniper rifle?" She said as Goto was patching Erika up using medicine and Kitsune magic.

Apex, due to it being human made, merely ignored the bullets and rushed through, spreading his wings and taking flight. He dove and slashed the monkey across the back. "When attacking a Kamen Rider, make sure they're not bullet proof."

Pele stood nearby and slowly came over. "Momma..." she said, scared. "Are you alright?" she asked, like a fightened child.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Suddenly, he turned around and slashed Apex across the chest three times with a wickedly long and sharp-looking trench knife. "Thanks for the tip." He said with a small chuckle. "Name's Deltsuzaga of the Bonfires of the Vanities." He spoke, the knife igniting.

"I'm fine, Pele-chan. Feeling incredibly sore, but fine." Erika said with a flushed and sweat-covered face.

Apex staggered back, then took a battle pose. "I'll put it on your tombstone," he stated, preparing his sword.

Suddenly, a bazooka shell flew through the air, exploding over Deltsuzaga, showering him in artifical rain. Miki loaded another shell, surrounded by troopers. "Alright, schum bag. You made a BIG mistake attacking MY base," she stated, pulling out a pair of machine guns. "I haven't got to help waste a Kuroshoni in awhile," she said, looking to Apex and nodding, getting a nod in return.

-----------------

Pele hugged her lightly. "...Momma...was that bad guy after me?" she asked, scared. She knew the Kuroshoni might come after her. She was a baby, but not stupid.

Ask Pony Discord