Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW) - Page 51

Page 51 of 119 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Thread: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

"Calming volcanoes.... how about that?" Erika said with a smile as she looked at Mount Fuji, the ash cloud dissipating into the winds. "I know you have no name. I helped another Shirahikusei gain a name. How about you are now Pele* of the Calm Volcano?" She asked, smiling.

((* - After the Hawaiian Goddess of fire, lightning, wind and [more famously] volcanoes.))

The little Shirahikusei nodded. "I like that..." she said, looking around at the people nervously. "There's lots of people here..."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"One second. Oy, back up, back up, nothing to see here! Move along move along!" Erika called out to the crowd, getting some to walk away, while others lingered.

Ferox suddenly fell to his knees, clutching his chest in pain.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Tohga!" She yelled, grabbing the Rider and taking the Totem off of the belt, revealing that Tohga had third-degree burns on his lower legs, and his shoes are a mess.

Apex kneeled. "When we landed, he must've...landed in the lava..." he said, suprised. "Let's get him to the doctor, quickly."

The Ferox Totem suddenly got red hot, pusling bright red.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Aie! Oh oh oh, hot hot hot!" Karin suddenly yelled, she attempting to juggle the suddenly-burning hot Ferox Totem while still carrying Pele in one arm. She flicked it into the air and kicked it high. She took out the Tentomushi Tile and inserted it into her leg as it fell back to Earth. "Tentomushi Field." It announced, making a ladybug fly up and landed on the Totem, and a force field in the shape of a cube surrounded the Totem. It then shrank to encompass the Totem, it now safe for it to hold.

Back at the base, Tohga was being tended to, but something was strange.

"His internal body heat is rising rapidly..." said Miki. "But there's no damage being caused. It's like his body is...changing."

"That's because it is," said a voice, Mistress Gaia manifesting. "The encounter with the Duchess Kuroshoni combined with exposure to the earth's lifeblood, that is molten lava, has started a metamorphosis."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"He's not going to molt, is he? Because if so, I'm leaving." Karin asked, and Erika slapped her upside the head for the remark. "Knock it off." She reprimed, Karin nursing the area she was hit.

((* - Subtle joke towards Kabuto and the maturation process of some insects some Riders are based after.))

"No, he's absorbed the elemental power of the Earth itself," explained Gaia. "You see, Disaster Form is what happens when that power is unleashed in the wrong way...this is what happens when the power is unleashed in the RIGHT way, right now his body is just adapting to it's new power. He'll go through several phases of this as his new forms manafest."

Pele clung to Erika's side, looking up at Gaia fearfully. "...Momma...whose that?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"That is Gaia, the spirit of Earth and nature." Erika said out of instinct, then realized something. "Did you call me 'Mama'?" She asked, turning to Pele. "So who's Daddy?" Karin asked with a taunting smile, only to get flicked in the forehead by Erika. "You sure you want to continue that path?" Erika said, sounding like a mother.

Pele nodded innocently. "Yeah...you take care of me, isn't that a momma?" she asked in such a meek, cute way it was near impossible to believe she was the vile Akumu's "sister".

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

What resistance she had faltered when she looked into Pele's eyes. A look of longing, scared, and loneliness. So, she just walked to the Shirahikusei, picked her up and hugged her.

Pele hugged her back happily, with both her arms and feathery wings.

Miki looked to the pair and blinked, looking at Yoko's arm. "Hey Yoko, it looks like channeling the hope of all of Tokyo did you a world of good."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Yeah. I seem to be in the single digit percentage in terms of the Kuroshoni corruption." Erika said, looking at spots she had seen the corruption appear on her skin.

Page 51 of 119 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast