Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW) - Page 5

Page 5 of 119 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

Welcome to the cursed city of Irohana-to (Colorful Flower City), where crime and dispair are aplenty and heroes are lacking.

Kuroto-cho = the slums and most crime-ridden section of the city located in the south, this section is a very dangerous place. (Black)

Shiroto-cho = the high-end section located in the far north, all the big wigs and blue-bloods live up here. It has the most expensive homes in the city. (White)

Haiiroto-cho = the historic district serving as the the transition district between Shiroto and Kuroto, as it sits right between the two. (Gray)

Akato-cho = the fitness district, as well as the weapon-making district. (Red)

Aoto-cho = the sea-facing district who's more focused on the sea-bound trade. (Blue)

Kiiroto-cho = the district that thinks highly of technology and the planning of improving existing tech. (Yellow)

Midorito-cho = the finance district, which is also where a lot of the shops are located. (Green)

Daidaito-cho = the gourmet district, which is also where a lot of the good resteurants are located. (Orange)

Murasakito-cho = the government district, where all of the civil laws are made. (Purple)

Momoiroto-cho = the acedmic district, where a lot of the schools are located. (Pink)

Chairoto-cho = the industious district, as well as the agricultral district. (Brown)

Kesshō Tetsudō Senro (Crystal Rail Line) = the rail line that serves as alternative transportation from district to district; stations are somewhere in the hundreds.

Suishō-kyō (Crystal Bridge) = a network of bridges that serve as land connecters from district to district; somewhere in the hundreds.

OOC: Uh...what?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

((Figured I would go into the reason why I had Erika say "Kuroto-cho". Anyway, should we do a time skip?))

OOC: So that's where they went?

Ok, to when?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

((That's the city they are currently in. Kuroto-cho is just a district in a massive city. And how about a few months?))

OOC: So the Kiroshoni spend the time preparing for their attack and trying to create evil Riders?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

((Yeah, as well as kidnapping people for test trails of their Sorrow Drivers.))

OOC: Ok, who starts?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

((I will.))

In Aoto-cho, a crowd screamed and fled Pier 45, as a Hammerhead Kuroshoni, as well as a HermitCrab Kuroshoni took over a ship and the former was attacking the crowd and dragging anyone it knocked out into the water and hauled them into the boat. "Six humans. Master Saisho will be pleased with the numbers." The Hammerhead said, dropping the humans on the deck of the ship and walked to the bridge. "I know. Last time I check, Ferox was in Akato-cho attacking one of our trucks." The HermitCrab Kuroshoni replied.

Ferox, in Battle Form, tore the last of the grunt-class Kuroshoni driving the truck to shreds and then tore the rear doors of the truck off, freeing the human captives.

------------------------

Suddenly, a barrage of machine gun fire hit the Hermitcrab, followed by an entire clip of ammo from a Desert Eagle hit the chest of the Hammerhead. A tall, brown haired woman and a Swat Team stood on the bridge of the ship "My name is Miki Takeshi," said the woman, showing an Interpol badge as she relouded her Desert Eagle. "Will you go quietly or will this get nasty? Next time I am aiming for a more vunerable area."

OOC: My human character. I like making my female characters kick butt.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

The two Kuroshoni looked at each other, then started laughing as a human demanded something from them. A lot of humans tried to fight back and more often then not, they got beaten badly. The ones that actually won against their capters and escaped were later personally hunted down by the best of the best Kuroshoni Hunters. "Oy, chica, just what you can do with just guns?" The Hammerhead panted out, still laughing.

"Thank you, Kamen Rider." A little girl said, tapping Ferox on the leg.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 3rd June 2011 at 03:11 AM.

Miki growled. "Don't say I didn't warn you," she said, shooting both Kuroshoni right in the groin with her Desert Eagle. "I told you I'd aim somewhere more vunerable," she said. "Don't underestimate me, baka," she said, calling them the Japanese word for idiot. She then rolled her neck, seeming to crack it, but this was a signal to a special unit hiding around the area to begin moving in covertly.
    Last edited by Godzillawolf; 6th March 2011 at 02:53 PM.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Unforgivable. What you did was unforgivable!" The Hammerhead yelled after recovering, pulling out a long sword with teeth-like protrusions pointing outward and up and charged at her, roaring as he charged at her, only for a whip shatter a window and wrapp around his neck, making a leash of sorts. The whip lead to a woman wearing red fox-like armor, with the same kind of underarmor design as Ferox. Her armor, however, had slots on her forearms, lower legs, her left torso, back, and helmet. "Note for the future, woman: never enrage a Kuroshoni, or they will kill you." She warned then yanked hard, pulling the Hammerhead Kuroshoni through the windshield and out into the water.

Miki was handed a granade launcher and fired one directly into the crab's chest, blowing it off its feet. "This is my job dear," she replied, looking her over. "Kamen Rider?" she asked, then looked to her partners. "Bazooka please," she said, getting one. Please handle the Hammerhead, I've got this," she said, taking careful aim at the crab and firing a bazooka shell at it, which exploded and drenched the Kuroshoni in pure water, which acted like acid to it. "I'm prepared for this, Miki Takeshi, Interpol agent in charge of the anti-Kuroshoni task force," she explained, loading another shell and then taking out a phone and calling while aiming.

---------------

Ferox petted the child on the head. "You're welcome, young one," he said, then got a phone call and took out a tribal looking cell phone. "Hello?"

"Ferox, we need you at the bay," said Miki, giving directions. "Two Kuroshoni, don't worry, another Rider juse showed up and is helpping out, just hurry!" she ordered, then the sound of another shell firing sounded. "Take that you monster!"

Ferox nodded. "Yes, Miki-san," he said, leaping on his bike and taking off for the harbor.

OOC: Think Miki's troops could capture the Crab Kuroshoni?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

((Sure. Have to throw them a bone sometime.))

The feminine Kamen Rider nodded and jumped into the water in a swan dive. A bit later, the Kamen Rider emerged from the water with new armoring on her legs moving at high speed, slamming the Hammerhead through an abandoned pier and into a concrete wall.

The HermitCrab Kuroshoni hit the walls and was knocked out when an air tank dislodged from it's hold and conked it on the head, getting it to laugh stupidly before plopping on the ground.

Page 5 of 119 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast