Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW) - Page 3

Page 3 of 119 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

"Personally, I wish she would do some sort of justice. There are a lot of scumbags in the human race." Erika said, rubbing her eyebrows.

"That's not for us to decide," said Tohga. "Can you look into my heart and say what kind of person I am?" he asked. "I can't."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

Erika walked up to him and placed a hand on his chest, then closed her eyes. "He asked for it. She may be an amateur at this, but she's good." Hirose said to Sasuke, who nodded. "I sense a noble heart inside of you, one who burns with justice. Contridicts your name." Erika said, looking at Tohga after taking her hand off.

Tohga looked confused. "You can actually do that?" he asked, started then chuckled. "Who am to question something like that? I'm able to turn into an armored warrior to fight kaijin."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Yes, that's true. I took lessons from Tezuka-sensei on how to be a psychic. I am nowhere near his level, and all I can do is read auras at the moment." Erika explained. "We've met the man. He's really mellow." Hirose said, pipping in.

Tohga shrugged. "Anyway, here's where they escaped," he said, pointing to a flaming truck, a large box in the back torn open and completely empty. "As for the rest, if she's so inclined, Mistress Gaia can explain."

Suddenly, the world around them began to glow green, energy raising from the ground and merging together to form a rather tall woman in green robes, eyes glowing green and golden jewelry on her, all glowing in a green light. "My name is Mistress Gaia, hello," she said, bowing kindly, her voice rather motherly.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Erika suddenly went on her knees and bowed in respect. "Gaia-sama." She spoke, with her sound guy and camera man close behind with a "Gaia-sama!" Erika felt the raw power Mistress Gaia has with more sensitivity than the other two.

"Rise," said Mistress Gaia. "I am the Guardian Spirit of the Earth," she explained. "Tasked by my master to guard nature and maintain balance, I won't spoil the suprise as to who my master is," she said, having a tad playful personality. "But know this, the Kiroshoni are as unnatural as can happen. Do you know the story of the fall of humanity as told in the Bible?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"So your saying Lucifer's behind this?!" Erika yelled, getting up and looked at Mistress Gaia, knowing how the Snake tempted Eve with the Forbidden Fruit of Knowledge.

"Indirectly," replied Mistress Gaia. "When mankind fell, they introduced a new thing to this world, the first human suffering," she explained. "But you see, like a great many things, there is power in it, but this power was dark and evil. If it was allowed to be let loose with no restraint, great evil would come about...so with the first suffering, were born the Kiroshoni, more speficially, their King, Saisho of Lost Paradice."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Saisho... Lost Paradise... how do we stop this ancient threat?" She asked. "Erika-sama! You are seriously going to fight those things?!" Hirose asked, running to her side.

"That is Ferox's duty," explained Mistress Gaia. "I've given him this power to protect humanity from the Kiroshoni."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Erika looked down in disappointment. "I understand, Mistress Gaia. I just wanted to help out by alieviate some of the suffering of this world." She said, looking at her humbly.

Nearby, a fox-like Kuroshoni was sitting on a rooftop, looking down at the group. "Hmm...." She said, sounding curious.

Mistress Gaia nodded. "Thank you, and please tell your species to stop polluting, they're making my job harder than it ever should be."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Erika coldly laughed. "The worst kind have their roots so deep into the government, I fear they may destroy something if they are pulled out like the weeds they are." She growled out. An explosion went off, alerting Erika to a Kuroshoni wielding a daito.

"I have found you..." She said, pointing at Erika with her sword.

Page 3 of 119 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast