Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW) - Page 28
Page 28 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast

Thread: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

Default Re: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

Togha gasped. "Are you ok, Erika-chan?"

"Nani?" asked Aramadas, cocking his head and watching curiously. "What's going on?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

She stood up and roared in pain and a sudden adrenaline rush as she was covered in a cyclone. The Yoko armor slammed onto her, then her armor started to change.

Her armor changed colors, from crimson red to a earthen brown, the white fabric becoming black, and the black tribal stencils becoming poison green. The head crest's "ears" became short antenna that poked forwards, and the "muzzle" flatten then became something to resemble the mouth of a cricket.

Her shoulder pads became round and bigger, with spikes growing out of her forearms and the back of her lower legs. Her arm and leg armor thicken, with fake abs forming on the stomach region, as well as her armor bulking out. Finally, the eyes of the helmet went from hazel to crimson red. She chopped vertically the air in front of her, dispelling the cyclone. The siblings looked in shock at Yoko's Melee form. She pointed at Armadas, then started posing. "I am the embodiment of sadness. Kamen Rider Yoko, Enma Korogi* form!" She announced.

((* - Devil Cricket))
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 17th November 2011 at 09:11 PM.

"You've stolen Master Noburu's form!" yelled Armadas, angry.

"Cool," said Tohga, looking at it, then pulling out the Ferox Totem. "Henshin!" he yelled, dropping it into place.

"BATTLE FORM! THROW DOWN!" it announced, transforming him into Ferox's battle Mode.

"Destiny will decide this battle!" Ferox announced, doing his pose. "I am the Earth's child! Kamen Rider Ferox!" he called, perposefully mixing up his call so to make it more different than Black RX's.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Ferox. He's mine." Yoko interjected, a hand in front of him. "Besides, I want to test what this form can do." She said with a smile beneath her helmet, she cracking her neck and walked forth and took a pse that had her legs in a solid stance, her arms in an "x" position, and she glaring down the Rattlesnake Kuroshoni.

Armadas snarled and spat an acidic venom at her.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

She jumped, and she jumped high. "Waza no Batta Ken: Tonde Kōgeki*!" She yelled and she flew at Armadas in a divebomb attack, slamming him hard into the ground. "Waza no Batta Ken: Nejireta Hana*!" She yelled as she flipped upright onto his back, grabbed him by the legs and started to twist them in the opposite way.

((* - Flying Attack))
    ((* - Twisted Flower))

Armadas roared in pain and squirmed, managing to free himself and then bashed her with his whip and tried to bite her.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

The bite hit home, though it felt like he bit into granite. She grabbed the whip and muttered, "Waza no Batta Ken: Tsuru o Funsai*", and began to crush the tail-like whip with a vise-like grip.

((* - Crushing Vine.))

Armadas yelpped. "Ahh! Let go of me! Let go!" he yelled, pulling his arm away and trying to free himself before spitting venom at him.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

The acid splattered onto her arm, but that didn't deter her from the mission she was doing, and she accomplished it with a yell and a yank. "Waza no Batta Ken: Senshi Gunshuku*!" In a loud crack and blast of light, Armadas' tail was in her hand, her arm smoking from the acid.

((* - Warrior Disarmament.))

Armadas howled in pain, staggering back. "My whip! You tore off my whip!" he exlcimaed, giving a snarl. He then spat acid at her again.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

She then used the whip to take the acid attack. She then took out the Batta Tile and inserted it into her right arm. "Batta Puncher." It announced, and Yoko spread out her arms as wind coated her fists, then dispersed to reveal iron-made boxing gloves. "Waza no Batta Ken..." She said, then ran at full tilt at Armadas, then stopped in front of him. "Shakunetsu Kobushi!" She yelled and started hitting him with punches faster than a normal human, the gloves starting to sting as they gather heat from the air friction.

((*- Scorching Fist))

OOC: This the finisher?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

((No, the crippler.))

She then slams a hot fist right into Armadas' lower chest, then let him fall as she walked off, taking out her Finisher Tile.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 10th August 2011 at 09:34 PM.

Armadas was launched back and groaned, trying to get back to his feet.

OOC: Though since he has a soul, I was at least thinking they might offer him a chance to change, since he's got free will now.

Ask Pony Discord

Page 28 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast