Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW) - Page 20

Page 20 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast

Thread: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

Default Re: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

Ferox had more trouble with one sword than two, so Black RX gave him some pointers on stance and the like to help him, which improved him noticeably. "Good, both of you, I think you're ready."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"Alright, I can't wait!" She said, tripping over a drone. "My bad..." She said with a sheepish posture.

Black RX and Furox returned to human form. "This time, we'll take care of that monster."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

Later...

Ferox and Yoko were blasted backwards by a roar, crashing into a car. "If he wasn't so cheap, we would have done away with him hours ago!" Yoko yelled, quite irritated over the fact that the Lion Kuroshoni roars gale-force winds right when a Rider gets close.

Suddenly, Kotaro flew by and ran down the Lion on his motorcycle, coming to a stop next to them. "Let's do this together, that way we have a better chance, he said, getting off. He then prepared to transform.

"Wait!" said Ferox, getting up. "If we're going to do this, we need to do it right, of course," he said, detransforming back to normal. "Let's all transform together, it'll be cooler."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"This is breaking all kinds of superhero common sense..." Yoko sighed out as she detransformed, then took her transformation stance as she put back on her Kitsune Tile.

"But how many times will we get the chance to do this?" asked Tohga. Taking the Ferox Totem, and throwing it down. "Henshin!" he called, slamming it into place with the Rhino Beetle Totem ready.

"SWORD FORM! THROW DOWN!" it annoucned, forming his armor.

"I am the child of the Earth! Kamen Rider Ferox!" announced Ferox, doing his pose.

Shotaro got in position. "Hen..." he started, doing several arm motions. "Shin!" he finished, the King Stone sparking and transforming him into Black RX. "I am the child of the sun! Kamen Rider Black! R! X!" he announced doing his pose.

OOC: Do Rider team up poses from the Showa Era come with huge explosions like Sentai?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

((No. Why did you do this again?))

"I'd say savvyness over glamour." Erika said, then yelled "Henshin!" She yelled, then slammed the Trigger Mode and transformed into Kamen Rider Yoko, the belt announcing "Kitsune Mode". "I am the result of dispair! Kameeeen Rider.... Yoko!" She yelled, posing llike an old Kamen Rider.

OOC: Rule Of Cool...

"Wow, we have simular catchphrases," said Ferox.

"Alright, let's take him down," said Black RX, charging and flipping over the Kuroshoni, dodging it's roar and kicking it in the back of the head.

Ferox drew his blades and slashed it in the chest as it staggered forwards.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

((Hearing the scenes where RX henshin, I think he said "Ko no Taiyo", which would be "The Sun's Child". Anyway...))

"Remember me?!" "Kitsune Daito." Yoko then her Slot System exclaimed, her sword coming out of her arm, she slashing the Lion Kuroshoni multiple times. "Not fair! Three-on-one's not fair!" The Lion exclaimed, then ran. "Cheetah Greaves." He turned around to see Yoko slash him at the waist to cut off his escape plan. "The finisher!" Yoko yelled, taking out the Sun Tile and inserted it into her sword. "Striding Finish." It announced, making the sword become alive with fire, purple and blue flames surrounding the blade. "Nensho Yaiba!" She yelled, charging. The Lion roared once more, only for Yoko to straife to the side, barely dodging the roars each time they are fired, stopping when Yoko plunged her blade into his chest. "Do it, boys!" She yelled, then took out the blade and started to slash wildly yet gracefully.

"Revolcane!" announced Black RX, pulling it from his belt. He blocked a pair of slashes and drove it through the Lion's chest, keeping it there as energy discharged into him.

Ferox flipped his totem to it's finishing section. "PRIMAL RUSH!" it announced, energy flowing to his blades.

Ferox threw one of the swords, driving it into the lion's chest, impaling him. He then charged forwards, grabbing it and spinning around, slashing through it's midsection as Black RX pulled the Revolcane out of it.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Demon, be gone!" Yoko yelled as she cleaved the Lion Kuroshoni one last time before turning away, the Lion Kuroshoni bellowing in pain as it fell backwards and exploded, sending the Shishi Tile high into the air. Yoko coolly dispersed her sword, then grabbed the Tile out of the air like it was nothing.

"That was awesome!" said Ferox, showing a part of himself he hadn't known. "...This is strange, sorry...maybe this is part of the old me..."

OOC: Tohga was a Kamen Rider fanboy before losing his memory.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"That would explain why you requested you and I should detransform then transform alongside Kotaro-sempai." Yoko said, taking off the Kitsune Tile and slapped the Trigger Switch, detransforming, then pocketed the collasped Sorrow Driver in her pockets.

Tohga nodded as he detransformed. "Yeah, I guess I was kind of a Rider fanboy before or something..." he said, embarassed. "It's so strange missing all memory of yourself..."

Ask Pony Discord

Page 20 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast