Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW) - Page 2

Page 2 of 119 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

Default Re: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

Ferox turned and did a backflip to dodge a overhead smash from the Kuroshoni. He then did a front flip, landing on its back and let out a snarl, openning his mouthplate and biting into it's skin, throwing away chunk's of its flesh with his powerful jaws, causing bright white light to bleed out.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"That's new." Erika said, looking at the light that the monster was making. "That's savage." Hirose said, looking at the method of how Ferox did that.

Ferox jumpped off, evading a swipe from the monster and slashed it across the face as it turned around, drawing more light. Before it could recover, he bit down on its arm and tore into it deeply before dodging another blow and kicking it back. "Time for this to end..." he said, taking out the totem and reinserting it with the starburst out.

"PRIMAL RUSH!"

Ferox leapt forwards and drove his forearm blades deep into the monster's shoulders before letting out a fierce roar, green energy surging from his belt to his right leg. Hwe puhed down with all his might, launching him upwards where he delievered an energized roundhouse kick to the Kiroshoni, sending it flying a good distence and rolling to a stop. "Fate awards me victory," he said, watching light burst out of the Kiroshoni as it tried to rise before it went up in a huge explosion.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"And by rule of knockout, the winner: Kamen Rider Ferox!" Erika yelled, she and the crew walking to the Rider.

Ferox dehenshined back Tohga, who walked into the flaming ruins of the Kuroshoni and took a single Tile marked with a stylized Rhino from its remains. "Intresting," he said. "A trophey?" he asked, then looked at the woman. "Hello, are you uninjured?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"I'm fine, Tohga-san. Very nice fight with that monster. Just what is that thing?" Erika said, holding a mike under Tohga.

"It's called a Kiroshoni," explained Tohga. "They're monsters born from human suffering."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Kuroshoni. And born from human suffering? Wow, that must have been dark powers that have created them." Erika said, and noticed the Sai Tile that was in his hands. "Is that what's left?" She asked, putting the mike close to him again.

"Yes," said Tohga. "I'll show you were they came from, don't worry, they're long gone," he explained, leading the way. "The Kiroshoni cause destruction to create human suffering for them to feed on, I'm not sure what they have in mind though," he explained. "To be honest, I don't really know who I am."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Wow, talk about the mysterious savior. So mysterious, not even he knows his real identity." The sound guy said, getting a jab from Hirose. "Sasuke, can you please stop quoting shows?" He asked, sounding very annoyed.

((From The Angry Beavers.))

OOC: Nice!

Tohga nodded. "I'm not certain where I'm from, I think I may have once been a police officer," he explained. "But I'm not sure, the only things I'm sure off now is that fate is the only absolute...and Mistress Gaia has tasked me with saving humanity from the Kiroshoni."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Mistress Gaia? You mean the primordial goddess of the earth from Greek mythology?" Erika asked, looking at him with curious looks.

"That's her," said Tohga. "Well technically speaking, she's the guardian spirit of the Earth, she doesn't think of herself as a God," he explained. "She gave me the Ferox Totem and tasked me with killing the Kiroshoni that are threatening the Earth. She'd deal with them personally but she's presently too weak," he explained, then sighed. "Sadly us humans are to blaim for that."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Let me guess, is it pollution or lack of faith?" Erika asked, sounding like this is a common thing,

"Pollution, I'm afraid," said Tohga. "Just hope she continues to see humans as she is now, I don't want to know what she'll do if humans get her upset, Mistress Gaia gave me my powers to protect you so it's easy to imagine."

Ask Pony Discord

Page 2 of 119 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast