Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW) - Page 16

Page 16 of 119 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

Default Re: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

OOC: Well Black RX (since that is Black in the showa world, just an upgrade), that's exactly what I had in mind. He'll also give them both some training. Pretty much have the monster winning and he comes in to assist them, it escapes and he trains them.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

((Okay.))

The Lion Kuroshoni turned back around, growling then roared into Ferox's face, then punched him hard, sending him right into Yoko as she was getting up. "Now, this is getting old!" She yelled, tossing off Ferox and took out her Kitsune Daito and charged, only to be blasted skyward from a High-Pressure Roar.

Ferox growled. "This thing is pretty tough," he said, switching over the totem.

"PRIMAL RUSH!"

Ferox leapt into the air and attempted a flying side Rider Kick.

OOC: Have there be something about it Black RX could teach them to overcome that would come in handy later.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

((Have a cool head in battle?))

"Stride Finish." Yoko charged at the Kuroshoni as she brandished a flaming sword, running full tilt at the Kuroshoni. It dove backwards right when Yoko tried to slash, leaving her right in Ferox's kick's path.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 1st May 2011 at 03:59 AM.

OOC: Or possibly swordsmenship? RX is one of the few Showa Era Riders to actually use one.

Ferox cancled his attack but crashed into her, knocking both to the ground.

"Ferox, Yoko!" called Miki over their communicators. "I'm sending backup, hang in there."

"Backup?" asked Ferox, then heard a motorcycle coming and looked up.

Kamen Rider Black RX swung to a stop on Acrobatter, stepping off his motorcycle and looking at the kaijin.

Ferox gasped. "Another Kamen Rider?"

OOC: Listen to this song for this scene please: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7_9T9ppBLg

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

((Alright.))

"That isn't just another Rider. That's Kamen Rider Black RX, a legend among the older Riders." Yoko spoke in a stunned voice, she seeing the senior Rider arrive.

"Well, well, another Rider. Please tell me you can put up a fight, because these guys were just warm-ups." The Lion Kuroshoni said, suddenly flexing and speaking like a prideful bodybuilder.

"I am the child of the sun!" yelled Black RX, doing his normal posing. "Kamen Rider Black! R! X!" he announced, continuing the posing. He then held his hand to his belt. "Revolcane!" he called, drawing the energy sword from his belt and charging, slashing the Lion Kuroshoni across the chest quickly and following up with a spinning back trust to its stomach.

"Wow! He's fast!" yelled Ferox, amazed by how well Black RX was wielding his sword.

OOC: The Lion Kuroshoni escapes this time, but has a decent fight first.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

The Lion Kuroshoni was taken by surprise by the speed Black RX moved at and was knocked to the ground. "Why you..." He growled and charged, claws at the ready and began swinging at RX.

RX skillfully blocked the slashes and kicked the Kuroshoni back before slashing it across the side with his sword.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

He was sent rolling onto his side, light leaking out from him. Growling, he pointed at RX. "I'll be back, Kamen Rider..." He growled out, hobbling away. To make sure he wasn't being followed, he unleashed a sonic roar, sending a pulse crashing into the Riders, making them hit the wall. "Like I said, that is old." Yoko moaned as she got up from Ferox's gut after landing on it, apologizing, noticing RX was the only one who recovered from the blast and looked okay. Scathed but okay.

Black RX turned to the two Riders and helpped them up. "Are you ok?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Yes. Kamen Rider Black RX, it's an honor to meet you. I'm Kamen Rider Yoko, and I am a huge, huge fan of your work back when you were an active Rider. I gotta say: you were so cool as both Black and you still are as Black RX. I'm sorry, I'm in a full fan gush." Yoko said, sounding like she's a fan who finally met her hero.

"Thank you," said Black RX. "But let's return to the base, I need to show you both something."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Yes, sempai." She said, nodding and whistled, making Hellraizer ride up to the Riders beside Yoko.

Ferox hopped on his motorcycle and followed Black RX back to base. "Yoko, who exactly is Black RX?" he asked. "Remember, I lost my memory, I'm not aware of many things you are."

Ask Pony Discord