Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW) - Page 13
Page 13 of 119 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

She stumbled back a bit, then cocked a fist and threw a punch, the Sai Strength factor boosting the power of her punch that slammed into his chest.

Namu snarled as he was forced back but replied with a duo of slashes, only for Ferox to slash him across the back with his retractible claws, gun converted into a shot gun as he fired it point blank into its chest and knocked the Kuroshoni off his feet.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

She took out the Sai Tile and inserted into her arm, but instead flipped it before she did. "Sai Boots." It announced and from molten steel that oozed from her legs, heavy-looking boots were created. Yoko then took out the Sun Tile and inserted into her left leg. "Stride Finish." It announced, making earth and stone move to her leg. She jumped high in the air and came back barrelling down in a stomp position. "Jishin Aishi*!" She yelled as she made contact with the Kuroshoni.

((*-Earthquake Leg.))
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 1st May 2011 at 03:55 AM.

As she prepared, Ferox flipped the Ferox Totem to the starburst.

"PRIMAL RUSH!"

He took aim and fired off a long stream of green energy, shooting Namu through the head as Yoko's kick connected.

Namu rolled to the ground and went limp, cracking and finally exploding, leaving a Tiger Shark tile falling to the ground.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Yoko got up and sighed. Taking the Itachizame Tile from the ground, she looked at the striped shark design to show it is indeed a tiger shark. She took out the Tiles she had and tossed them to the siblings, then slammed the Trigger Switch to dismiss her Rider Armor

Ferox detransformed and nodded. "Another one bites the dust," he said, looking around. "Any ideas how many more there will be?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Uhh... do you really want me to answer that?" Erika asked.

"Not really," said Tohga. "Anyway, so each of the Kuroshoni tiles you collect increases your power?"

OOC: I'm probably going to introduce some Interpol made stuff for Ferox so he can keep up.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Overall, yes. The more Tiles I collect, the more powers and weapons I am able to obtain from them." Erika nodded.

"Ah, I see," said Tohga. "That's pretty cool," he said, before his stomach growled loudly. "I'm starving, let's go get something to eat."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Alright." She said, popping her back.

They arrived in Daidaito-cho, and heavenly smells wafer in the air. It was making Erika's mouth water. "Ah, Daidaito-cho... how I missed you." She said dreamily.

"It is very good food," said Tohga. "Though a land devoloper started driving companies out of business around here for no good reason," he explained. "Don't worry, Mistress Gaia turned him into a dog as payback and got everyone their land back, its a funny story."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Speaking of Gaia, how is she lately?" Erika asked, leading Tohga to a nice ramen place that she used to go to. "Hello." She called. "Hi. E-e-e-erika-chan?!" The chef freaked when he saw Erika again. "Oy, Ji-chan, what's the matter?" She asked. "It's amazing! You're alive! My best customer!" He said out of joy.

"Yeah, they kind of caught you being kidnapped on tap and aired it on the evening news," explained Tohga.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Oh, boy... Wonder how my imouto is handling things. How long was I gone again? I stopped counted after a month." Erika said, rubbing her neck then a bowl of miso ramen was placed in front of her seat. "Thanks, jii-chan. Ittakimasu!" She said, taking a pair of chopsticks and bowed.