Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW) - Page 117

Page 117 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119 LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 1773

Thread: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

Default Re: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

Hayato nodded, taking the disk. "I'll use it if I need to," he said, then inserted the Past Form Disk.

"Past Form...Game Start..."

'Amazon Sempai told me not to try and control my instincts but run with them, I hope this works,'

Apex roared and took flight, flying straight up at the Kuroshoni, slashing him across the back. "Release Erika!" he roared, letting protective instinct guide him.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Akuma grunted as he was knocked off the building, letting Erika go as a result. The ninja Rider held onto the wall, grunting as she slowly stopped her fall.

Akuma landed on a car, crushing it. Groaning, he got up, shaking any glass off of him.

Apex flew over. "Are you ok?" he asked, protective instinct kicking in. "Amazon Sempai's advice is working," he explained, after checking on her, he turned to Akuma, roaring and charging him, slashing at him with feral, but controlled fury.

OOC: Logically, Akuma is still too strong for him in this state, since it'll take mastering Future Form to work.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

Akuma was reduced to pieces with each swipe.

"Whoo, that was close..." Akuma spoke, somehow fine as he walked away from the ruined car. The pieces that Apex had made of the fake Akuma were now catching fire.

"Hayato! Get out of there!" Erika yelled, noticing that what Hayato had was a trapped double. Suddenly, the car and Rider was engulfed in a giant inferno when the parts exploded into fire.

Alarms were blaring in Hayato's suit, warning him of excessive heat damage.

Hayato staggered to his feet. "Alright...lets try this..." he said, his computer showing tech specs for Future Form. He inserted the disk.

"Future Form...Level Up..." it announced, the second word in a more high tech sounding tone.

A digital clock read out manifested above him, rapidly fast fowarding through time. First Past Form metamorphosised into Present Form, then the form began to rust, the rest being pulled off by a cyclone of air. Beneath it lied cobalt blue, streamlined armor resembling Present Form, but with boosters on the place of the cape and a generally more futuristic design.

"Kuroshoni Detected...begin attack..." the computer said.

Apex moved like a blur, and was right in front of Akuma, right hand converted into a rapier-like blade. He quickly slashed the Kuroshoni repeatedly with blindingly fast movements.

OOC: Apex Proto Future Form has a major flaw, its like G3-X; the AI is TOO advanced at this point and not as controllable as it should be.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Akuma parried the blows with daggers, shocked at the speed Apex was moving at.

Akuma then slashed at the ground, and a bunch of Black Satan's Kikkaijin to charge forward at the transformed Kamen Rider. Akuma backed up to give himself some space.

"Kuroshoni priority enemy,"

"What?" Hayato asked.

Apex rapidly dodged the kaijin and charged straight at Akuma...then turned and slashed at the REAL Akuma, ignoring the fake standing where it'd looked like he was.

'The suit...it's moving on its own!' Hayato thought as his suit was using him as a puppet instead of him controlling it.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Erika's eyes widen, then whistled loudly as she jumped down from the roof. The Siblings came out of the shadows and began corralling the Kikkaijin. Hachigo took out the Sorrow Driver and tossed it to Erika, which slammed onto her waist and assumed Belt Form. "Henshin!" She yelled, slapping the Trigger Switch.

"Kitsune Form."

In a flourish of blue flames, Erika transformed into Yoko. "Abominations of science, meet the fine-tuned product of despair!" Yoko yelled, and began fighting the Kikkaijin.

Akuma yelled in surprise, then retuned the favor back by firing a cloud of needles, which soon became a cloud of rolling fire.

The boosters ignited, energy wings emerging from his back as Apex flew up out of the way and did a diving trust at Akuma.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Akuma extended his legs and sent them flying at Apex.

Yoko and the Siblings fought the Kikkaijin of old. "This can't be a good thing... Fight these punks, I'm going to see what's wrong!" Yoko commanded to her Siblings, then ran off.

Apex flickered, dodging the legs and catching them. He then began spinning like tornado still hanging on.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Akuma yelled as he was getting spun around. He then fired a fireball right at Apex.

Apex let go and rapidly dodged, sending Akuma sailing towards a building.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Akuma flipped and landed safely along the wall.

"Batta Form." Suddenly, Apex was caught by two strong arms that hooked him into a submission hold by going under his armpits and firm hands placed on the back of his head. "Apex, why the hell did you avoided the Kikkaijin?!" Yoko demanded, planting her feet into the ground.

"Erika! It's the suit!" Hayato yelled. "It's controlling me!"

"Inhibiting objective...cease now or deadly force will be used," the suit's computer stated. It then pulled down the guard of the rapier, which became a pistol grip while the rest turned into a gun which was aimed at Yoko.

"No you don't..." he muttered. "Override code: Extinction," he whispered.

"Override accepted...shutting down..."

Hayato detransformed, panting and covered in sweat.

Ask Pony Discord