Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW) - Page 116
Page 116 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 1773

Thread: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

"The world's gray, and the people are exuding different colors, depending on their mood. Red is anger, blue is depression... and gold is joy, found it." Erika said, seeing a scene of great joy: a birthday party.

"What do I look like?" Hayoto asked. If there was a color for 'pride', he was it.

OOC: Ironically, I originally intended for Hayoto to start off as a self obcessed person believing he was perfect...I never really got to do anything with that and now it seems too late.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

((I think it was derailed thanks to Yoko schooling him in the most silliest manner. But yeah.))

She turned to him and backed up a bit. "A very rich purple." Erika said flatly, noticing how his aura consumed him.

OOC: Yeah.

Hayoto nodded. "Hmm, interesting. So what shall we do now?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Well, I'm going to go harvest some Joy Energy for Pele-chan." Erika said, pointing at herself.

High on a rooftop, a Kuroshoni waited patiently. "Soon, we will be rid of you, failed experiment, and we'll take your equipment and Tiles." The Tarantula Kuroshoni said softly.

Hayoto blinked, looking around. Something didn't feel right. He turned back to her. "How do we do that?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Doing this." Erika said, doing some hand signs. "Kitsune Ninpo: Invisibility." She said, turning invisible. Suddenly, the air around the birthday party turned gold and went into the area where Erika's hand was. Oddly, the crowd didn't seem to be too alert by it. If anything, they felt happier as the energy traveled to Erika's invisible hand.

This stunned Akuma. "Impossible! The experiment has gained the ability of influencing Emotional Energy like a Pathos!" He hissed in shock.

Hayato watched with interest. "Very interesting," he stated, giving it thought.

OOC: Mind being the Interpol agent that gives Hayato the Future Disk? The Disk is experimental, so there'd be some warning to not use the prototype version unless needed.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

((Sure.))

"And that's how it's done." Erika said, suddenly visible and right behind him, holding a pulsating golden ball.

A man was walking to the station, wearing black clothing, sunglasses, and a briefcase locked to his wrist marked with the symbol of Apex.

Hayato blinked. "Stay here," he said, walking over carefully and leaning against a wall next to the man, trying to look causal. "This has been a perfect day, hasn't it?" he asked, that being code to let the man know who he was, as well as to confirm the other person was who he appeared to be.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"I agree. It really is the most perfect one." The agent said, turning to Hayato. "Hello, Hayato-kun. It's been a while." He said, smirking.

Erika went inside to give the two privacy. "Pele-chan?" She called out, looking for her adopted child.

Pele, having grown a bit now, enough she could assume human form if she wanted, but most people accepted her species now, so there wasn't much need. "Yes, mom?" she asked, coming over to her mother.

Hayato nodded. "Yes, it has, Tamura-sempai," he replied. "How are things at Interpol?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"I got you lunch." Erika said, showing to Pele the sphere of raw Joy Energy.

"It's why I'm here, Hayato-kun. Command has made the Future Disk for you. However, the release of those powerful monsters as of late has made them release to me the Proto-Future Disk. Report any bugs in the system. We will do what we can to make a complete Future Disk." Tamura spoke.

Pele smiled, taking the joy energy and absorbing it into herself. She felt a boost of power. She then slowly looked around the area suspiciously. She sniffed once or twice before looking back to Erika. She gave her mother a look to tell her something didn't feel right.

Hayato nodded. "Understood," he replied. "Future...I take it a projection of what my Present Form's base will eventually evolve into, correct?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Erika got the hint and took out her Sorrow Driver with the Kitsune Tile inserted. Suddenly, a black blur blasted through the door and slammed into Erika, getting her to drop her Driver, then it turned around and went outside.

"Correct." Tamura said with a nod, then heard screaming and looked around. He saw the sight of a Tarantula Kuroshoni holding a struggling Erika by the throat as it scaled the building. Tamura took out a buzzsaw from nowhere and cut his handcuff. "Hayato-kun, looks like you'll need this." He said, picking up the briefcase and handed it to Hayato.