Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW) - Page 113
Page 113 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 1773

Thread: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

Default Re: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

"Ferox, go help Yoko," said Apex, taking out the Past Disk.

Ferox nodded and rushed, hitting Dansho with a flying sidekick.

"Past Form...Game Start..."

Apex turned into his Past Form and began fighting Steel furiously.

General Shadow charged and slashed with his sword.

"Let's get him!" yelled sai, no longer startled at become armor.

Dansho blasted away the Riders and Kaijin, but was then punched repeatedly by Ferox Erupting Melee form.

Denpa punched and kicked skillfully at Stronger, exceptionally skilled.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Phantom turned into sand, letting General Shadow's sword move into her. However, it got stuck midway. "Oh, I'm sorry. Did you lost your sword?" Phantom asked, then struck Shadow in the chest with a powerful punch to the chest. She then took out his sword, grabbed it by the blade, and bended it until it was a pretzel.

Stronger countered with moves of his own, his experience fighting many a foe in his long service as a Kamen Rider serving him well. He grabbed her arm when she tried to hit him with it, and flung it up. "Den Beam!" He yelled, extending his right arm and his index and middle fingers, and fired a beam of electricity at Denpa.

Yoko flew in and rapid kicked Dansho in the chest.

Denpa blocked with her arms and was blasted backwards. She then spun and sent a wave of electrical energy at Stronger. "I feel a strange sensation...IT is as if I'm torn..." Denpa stated, surprised. "Part of me tells me not to fight you, the other part does...human, what does this mean?"

General Shadow rose to his feet and threw more exploding cards, but they merely bounced off the armor. "Ha! That tickled!"

Steel was sent flying backwards by Apex. "Final Strife..." Apex flew up and came down with a flipping, energized scissor to the head, cracking his armor and knocking him back. Steel staggered back, yelling in pain and falling down, exploding. Apex then assaulted the revived Kaijin.

Doctor Kate was bombarded repeatedly by Aponi and Akari, sending her flying backwards.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"It means the spirit of my fallen comrade wants you to stop fighting." Stronger said, having weathered the wave by punching into the ground to prevent being sent flying.

"Sai, focus. [School that clown!]" Reiko commanded in English, then spun her staff and slammed it into Shadow in a baseball swing.

Eiji in Orphnoch form jumped above the girls and kicked Kate in the stomach, sending her flying to the ground.

Yoko kept firing the Tenshi Longsword in Rifle Mode at Danshou, aiming to bring down the Kuroshoni down for good.

Ferox grabbed Danshou's neck and roared in his face, biting his throat and throwing him high into the air for Yoko to hit.

"I...I don't understand..." Denpa muttered, falling to her knees and holding her head. "What do you mean?"

Kate groaned, staggering to her feet. "Todomeda," Akari stated, singling them to finish it. Aponi summoned energy into her hands while Akari did it to her sword.

Several Orphnoch, Fangire, and Worms joined the fight with the revived Kaijin

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Yoko took out her transformation Tiles and loaded them into their respective ports along the Bowgun's barrel. "Kitsune - Fire Power! Hopper - Wind Power! Wolf - Pure Power! Eagle - Lightning Power!" The weapon announced, then Yoko took out the Taiyou and Chisai Tenshi Tiles and plugged them into the underside of the barrel.

"Killswitch, engaged!" The weapon announced, getting Yoko to aim at Dansho. "This is for the victims of the Delza Army. Hissatsu - Tengoku Bomber! Shori no Yonnin... General Buster!" She yelled, firing four elemental balls of energy from the tip, traveling at intense speeds, then slammed into her target.

Eiji channeled blue energy to his left foot, breathing in and out slowly as he refined the power output.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 17th August 2012 at 01:25 AM.

Danshou crashed to the ground, staggering up badly wounded.

"PRIMAL RUSH!"

Ferox charged, fists engulfed in molten flames and he bombarded Danshou with flaming punches, double punching him and launching him back.

Dansho grabbed his sword, staggering to his feet. "Masaka! The power of the Delza Army has failed?!" he gasped, falling forwards, dropping his sword, and exploding in a massive fireball.

"Finish him!" Sai announced.

Akari ran forwards, impaling Kate on her sword and discharging energy before spinning and pulling it out for Eiji's turn.
    Last edited by Godzillawolf; 17th August 2012 at 12:37 PM.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Yoko slung her weapon onto her shoulder, snagging the Cobra Tile from the air that resulted from the explosion caused by Dansho's sealing. "Sealing complete. His soul is now in Hell.​" Legion Yoko spoke.

Phantom punched Shadow once more before taking out her pass and hit "0" three times then swiped her belt. "Execution... Order..." The belt announced, getting energy to channel to her staff.

"Chō Suna Pulse..." She began, spinning around rapidly. "El Océano!" She yelled and slammed the staff down, getting a lot of sand to come out of the staff and swamp the area Phantom and Shadow was in. She blasted through the sand, feeling far faster than she normally was, and unleashed a insane amount of hits with her staff, then finished it with a hammer strike to his head, turning around as she prepared for the explosion.

Eiji ran forward, and flipped up for a powerful axe kick to Kate's right shoulder.

Shadow staggered backwards. "Impossible...the great Delza Army has fallen again..." he stated. "Delza Army! Banzai!" he yelled, falling forwards and exploding on contact with the ground.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Once they were done, the other Riders surrounded Stronger and Denpa, who had told her that senseless fighting solves nothing, and that was what the Kuroshoni are doing: fighting to just stop the Kamen Riders, which, while admirable, is not going to happen, mainly due to the now insane amount of powerful Riders scattered across Japan and the rest of the world.

Denpa nodded slowly, listening. "...And who is Tackle? I know I was born from her death...but I know nothing of her..."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Electric Wave Human Tackle, otherwise known as Yuriko Misaki, was a Cyborg back during the days of Black Satan. She was left on an operating table inactive after I tricked Black Satan into making me one of their Cyborgs.

"After I freed her, we formed a bond, and fought the Black Satan group together. But alas, she gave her life to kill Doctor Kate and save me, by using a technique that strained her body too far to be saved. I was... Guilt-ridden and depressed." Stronger continued.

Denpa listened closely. "...And that sorrow is what gave birth to me...In a way...you're my father, correct?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Stronger nodded, then froze. "Eh?"

"Just say yes. Kuroshoni reproduction is different than other organisms." Yoko said, returning to Kitsune mode.

"Then does that mean Tackle is my mother?" the Ladybug Kuroshoni asked.

Ask Pony Discord