Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW) - Page 112
Page 112 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 1773

Thread: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

"It's a little touch and go with my health." Stronger admitted, then punched into his palm. "Though I always have the energy to beat back my old foes! Minna, ikuze!" The Veteran Rider yelled and charged into the group of Delza kaijin while the "Kamen Rider Stronger no Uta" song played.

Ferox, Apex, and Phantom all charged, fighting off monsters. "I love this!" exclaimed Sai, driving a kaijin into the ground with his hammer, at which point it exploded.

"We're fighting with one of the Seven Legendary Riders!" exclaimed Ferox excitedly, blowing away several monsters with his gun.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Electro Fire!" Stronger yelled, slamming his fist on the ground to emit a pulse of high-powered electricity, slamming into a unfortunate kaijin, and blew up. "Their bodies aren't that sturdy." The Legendary Rider noted, gripping his hand several times.

Yoko strafed across the sky like a Gundam as she unleashed blast after blast at Dansho while she avoided laser fire.

Doctor Kate leapt at Stronger with several punches and kicks. "We have some unfinished business, don't we?"

Danshon dodged as well, returning fire rapidly, before spinning around to dodge and launching exploding cards at her.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Stronger parried the blows almost effortlessly. "Clearly, but on who has what business with who?" The Rider asked, a chuckle of amusement coming from his lips.

Yoko flew down straight to the ground to avoid the cards, then made a sharp ground climb, switching to sword mode and flew for Dansho for a cross slash.

"Tell me, did Tackle survive that little scuffle we had?" asked Doctor Kate, knowing full well she hadn't. Kate launched several more attacks in response.

Dansho used the bayonet on his rifle to parry and slash several times himself.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Was that supposed to infuriate me?" Stronger asked, still cool-headed as he parried the blows to the side. "Haten Kick!" He yelled as he did a spinning roundhouse kick into Dr. Kate's side.

"You know the bad thing about bayonets?" Yoko asked, then did the splits while a firm hand on the bayonet. "They're an accessory." She said, tearing out the bayonet with surprising strength.

Kate was sent flying to the side. "No, it wasn't," said Doctor Kate.

Danshon took advantage and kicked the bayonet's tip, driving it forwards and into the Rider's armor. He then spun around and took out a ladybug tile. He threw it at Stronger and it stopped right in front of the Rider. "It was meant to remind you of the sorrow you felt long ago."

The tile glowed and transformed into a Ladybug Kuroshoni, one resembling Tackle herself. "I am Denpa * of the Lost Partner."

* Denpa=Electric Wave.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Stronger looked at Denpa, then at Dansho, then at Doctor Kate. He tightened his fist. "Boys! Handle Kate and Dansho! Denpa's mine." The Legendary Rider said, sounding crossed as he looked at the Kuroshoni that had the gall to steal her image.

Denpa took a battle pose just like Tackle. "...I apologize for your loss, even if it granted me existence. May we have a thrilling battle."

"I've got Kate!" yelled Aponi, assuming her true form and beginning to fight Kate, Akari joining her in the fight.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"The same." Stronger said, bowing to Denpa and took a combat pose.

"I could use a hand here!" Yoko yelled at the boys, who was having a hard time landing a good hit on the swift Dansho.

"We're kind of busy ourselves!" yelled Apex, he and Ferox fighting Staff Officer Steel.

Dansho was shot in the back by Miki in her G3 Armor, using the grenade launcher. "That helpful?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Better!" She yelled to Miki, then swung at Dansho when he wasn't looking, and slashed at him several times.

Phantom was dealing with the revived Kaijin, dodging under swings. "While you guys look like rejects, you still are a annoyance!" The ghostly Rider yelled, cutting down one Kaijin with a Black Death attack, resulting in a pile of a black tar-like substance.

Dansho was driven backwards by the slashes and growled. He threw more exploding cards.

Several Worms, Fangire, and Orphnochs from the Kaijin Division suddenly started attacking Dansho, managing to drive him back.

General Shadow leapt at Phantom from behind and slashed her repeatedly.

"I think we need the big guns!" exclaimed Sai.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Yoko took a defensive stance and weathered the exploding card attacks. She shook off the smoke and charged, working in tandem with the Worms, Fangires, and Orphnochs, slashing with her blessed sword.

"Right!" Phantom yelled as she willed herself to become shadow and move away from General Shadow. "Your name may be Shadow, but you don't have the power of the dark!" Phantom yelled, entering the code for Desert Form and swiped it. "Desert Form." She spun her sword as sand came out of her body to form the armoring, the staff replaced by the Spirit Spade. "Come on, Goldfish Bowl Head!" She yelled, waving her hand at him.