Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW) - Page 109

Page 109 of 119 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 1773

Thread: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

Saisho's attendant gulped hard. "Not good. Oh, so not good. DOKURAI!!! GET OVER HERE!!!!" He bellowed. Being the King's attendant means that you have a limited yet formidable name to oneself.

"I'm coming, honey!" Phantom barely had time to turn into sand as Yoko plowed right through her as she made a mad dash to the base. "Sheesh, so pushy." Phantom said, dusting herself off.

"Indeed. I say we send some Wraiths to break up any kidnapping rings the Kuroshoni are doing. I do not know what they plan to do with all those humans, but it can't be good in the long run." Arbiou said, finally showing some planning.

Dokurai ran in and looked at the king. "What happened to him?"

---------------

"Well, Pele is her daughter," said Hayoto, turning back to normal.

---------------

Adrian nodded, then thought. "I've got an idea," she said, heading off. "The Riders are our enemies, but they have every reason to stop those rings too," she said, heading off.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Something's happened to his spirit, and he can't get back in! His body is comatose until then!"

"True." Phantom said as she reverted to human form, Sai returning to her shadow.

"Anonymous tipping? Interesting tactics. Just don't get yourself or your shadow killed." Arbiou said. "Thanks for the undying faith." Adrian's shadow said sarcastically.

"Actually, I had another idea, the old saying 'the Enemy of My Enemy Is My Friend'," said Adrian as they'd gotten out of Arbiou's sight.

-----------------

"Look mom!" said Pele, running out to her mother as she arrived. "Inoru-sama releasing all that hope energy made me grow up!" she stated, showing her more grown up for off.

Tohga watched this. "I wonder what else it did," he asked, looking to Phantom, who seemed to the Kitsune siblings for feedback.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Arbiou chuckled as he went to take a nap in the shade. "Ah, I love that kid." He said with a content smile and went to sleep.

Erika detransformed and picked up Pele. "Oof, you're getting heavy, Pele-chan." Erika groaned out as she hefted up the now elementary student-sized Shirahikusei up.

The Siblings came forward riddled with White Corruption. "At this rate, none of us are going to be Yoko's backup." Goto said, pointing to the White Corruption on his body.

"Oh...is that a bad thing?" asked Tohga, blinking and looking at the corruption. "I thought the White Corruption just turned Kuroshoni into Shirahikusei."

Pele giggled. "The others got stronger too!" she said, looking up at the sky, which was filled with a golden aura through Shirahikusei eyes. "Inoru gave the world a nice gift, mom."

-----------

Dokurai looked to the attendant. "What can we do?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"It's only a bad thing when we're supposed to keep the existence of any Shirahikusei a secret." Rokugo said, scratching her White Corruption.

"Yeah, he did." Erika said, her eyes glowing gold as she looked up, looking at the Joy Energy in the sky.

"What we can only do: elect a temporary leader. Unfortunately, the most likely candidate was sealed into his Tile." The attendant said, taking out a picture of Almani.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 2nd June 2012 at 01:52 PM.

"Sorry to interrupt the love fest, but I think you have bigger problems," said Kamen Rider Hex, standing on a building behind them.

"You!" yelled Tohga, getting ready to transform.

"Relax," said Hex, jumping down. "I'm no here to kill you...this time," she said. "I'm here because in case you haven't noticed, the Kuroshoni are presently in a vulnerable position," she said, looking to them. "Down three generals, their king trapped in limbo. Don't you think now is a good time to finish the job?"

"Of course, but why would you be coming to us for any reason but your own selfish motives?" asked Miki.

"Because my own selfish motives say the Kuroshoni and Wraith are at war, and a wise human once said, the Enemy of My Enemy is my friends," said Hex. "We have a common foe on their last legs, why can't we work together just this once to drive the final stake through the Kuroshoni's coffin?"

-----------------------

Dokurai nodded. "True...well, I'm the last Highness Kuroshoni, so I guess that leaves me, doesn't it?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Hmm... in return, no Wraith attacks? Sai will know if a Wraith is on the loose." Reiko asked, looking at her half-sister with glaring eyes.

"Pretty much... my queen." He said with a bow, then sighed. "Well, the others will not be happy in the slightest."

Which was an understatement. Once news got out, morale had never been this low ever within the Kuroshoni Ranks, even more then when they reported that Almani fell. As such, Dokurai had a crowning that had painfully enforced cheering.

"Until the Kuroshoni are dealt with," said Hex. "Then we're right back at each other's throats."

"Why should we believe you?" asked Miki.

Hex sighed. "Council of Souls! I demand your presence!" she announced, snapping her fingers.

-------------

Dokurai sighed. "Alright, now, first order of business is to find out how to get King Saisho back into his body."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

From the shadows, three shadows came out and formed into a gigantic hulk of a monster, a lanky guy half the hulk's size, and the female of the group. "Sorry about being one man short; auditions are a little rough." The bulky one, known as Apepi, said with an eloquent and educated tone.

"Yeah, I was wondering why we got Nukus into the group again?" The one known as Jabu asked, he having a Kansai accent.

"Hmmm.... Hm?" The Attendant looked at the Globe of Far-Sight, noticing the Wraiths were making a move. "What are they planning?" He asked mainly to himself, clicking a button as so they could get the audio.

"Because he was powerful," said Banshi.

"Soul Wraiths, write up a temporary treaty with the Riders that we shall not attack humanity nor will the Riders attack us, until our combined forces have put the Kuroshoni to rest," ordered Hex.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Very well." Jabu said, taking out a sheet of paper from his body and began to write on it. "By the power invested in the Council of Souls and our rulers, the Wraith Race will stop attacking humans. Wraith violators will be punished by death by Kamen Riders. We also ask the Kamen Riders to do the same and do not attack the Wraith without reason." Jabu called out, levitating the pen and quill to the four Kamen Riders, with Erika signing first.

-----

"Well, we're in trouble." The Attendant said, looking at the disarray that the Kuroshoni are in, thanks to the fact that they only have 1 Highness and 3 Duke Kuroshoni left.

Miki had a lawyer look over it first and add a few more provisions to prevent exact words and loopholes from being used. "It's not that I don't trust you...wait, that's exactly it."

Tohga and Hayoto sighed afterwards.

----------------

Dokurai nodded. "But what can we do? We don't have any allies left."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"We do. Remember the Dimension of Hatred?" The Attendant said, smiling as he remembered the alliance Saisho had with the king of the Berserker Tribes.

Reiko was the last to sign. "Here." She said, giving it back to Jabu. "Thank you, Scrapped Princess." The Wraith said, getting Reiko to flare her eyes. That basically meant "disgraced royalty" to the Wraiths.