Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW) - Page 108

Page 108 of 119 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 1773

Thread: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

Default Re: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

Saisho was hit, but his armor barely scratched. He fired an energy beam from his wings, blasting her back.

"Saisho!" yelled Inoru, marching forwards. "Your conflict lays with me," he said, drawing his flaming sword. "Let's end what began eons ago!"

Saisho chuckled, turning to face him. "Finally, you stop running," he said, preparing to fight, above the Dark Storm fighting Inoru's light for dominance.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Yoko flew through the air and slammed into the other Riders, Eiji getting Aponi to back away from the fray. Yoko detransformed into her Kitsune Mode, moaning as she got up. "Sorry..." She winced out, helping the other Riders get up.

"Inoru-san," said Ferox, as Apex had to be retrained and detransformed due to his state. "Are you sure about this?"

Inoru nodded. "Yes...don't worry, Ferox, I have a plan..." he said, the Rider stepping aside.

Inoru and Saisho charged one another and slashed at one another repeatedly. Each blocked the others strikes at high speeds until their swords locked and the two jumped back and fired energy beams at one another, setting off a large explosion. The two charged and continued their sword fight, neither giving an inch. Inoru opened his wings and fired energy blasts at Saisho, but he was dodged, the Kuroshoni King returning fire. Inoru slashed through them with his sword, causing the blasts to dissipate into energy.

This continued for several minutes until Saisho managed to block a sword slash and spin backwards, impaling Inoru through the stomach.

"Inoru!" yelled Ferox.

Saisho chuckled...then heard Inoru do the same. "Why do you laugh?"

"Because, Saisho, you entering the world nearly overloads you with power," said Inoru. "Did you not think the same may be happening to me? Hope is simply less destructive than Sorrow," he explained. "The world is so full of Sorrow...So with my death, I will fill it with the light of Hope!" he stated, beginning to disappear into golden light, heading skywards, obliterating the Dark Storm. Inoru put his other hand on his sword, a light traveling into it. "Yoko! Warrior of two races, I leave the fight in your hands," he said, hurling his sword, causing it to land in the ground next to her feet as the first Hope being disappeared into the sky.

In the hilt of the sword was his Tile.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

Yoko saw the Tile and ran to the sword and pried it out of the ground with all her might, then took out the Tile, and placed it on her belt, getting the Tile to glow. "Time to fall, Avatar. Saikou Henshin!!" She yelled, and slapped the Trigger Switch. "Tenshi Modo!!" The Driver announced, and beams of light came out of Yoko's body as she yelled as energy exploded out of her.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 31st May 2012 at 10:35 PM.

Saisho blocked his eyes, as did everyone else in the area at the bright light of the transformation.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Bells rang as five halos came out of the Driver and came on top of Yoko's head, and floated off of her fists and feet, making her float. The rings on her feet retracted first, shedding the fox-like armor and simple golden armor replaced it, it lacking a motif as it reached her hips. The same happened to her with the rings on her fists, making her shed her old armor and gain golden armor, with pearl-colored underarmor with black stencils of circles. It got to her torso, giving her a breastplate with the image of a sphere with six wings attached to it, with the back showing six holes in it. The ring above her helmet went down, giving a silver-colored helmet with icy blue optics. Her mouth cover had embossed lips on it, and a golden wreath came out and rested where her ears would be.

She then lifted Inoru's sword, it turning into a streamline longsword with a series of Tile ports connected to it. She swung it around lazily three times, then slammed it into the ground, and the cracks formed into the image of the Chisai Tenshi Tile.

"I am... the blade of Heaven. Kamen Rider Yoko... Tengoku no Shugosha* form." She announced, her voice having a combination of all 4 Highness Kuroshoni that were slain, as well as Inoru's. "Judgment has ranged for you, Saisho. You shall be exercised from existence. Hell calls for you." Yoko spoke an a very Legion-like voice, pointing at the avatar.

((* Guardian of Heaven.))

Saisho snarled. "You will not judge me, mortal!" he yelled, stabbing his sword into the ground and sending an energy shockwave through the ground at the Rider.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Yoko raised her foot and charged it with energy, sending a shockwave of her own to bash through Saisho's, and slammed into him.

"We shall, and we will!" Yoko yelled, and energy came out of the holes on her back, making artificial wings. She flapped up and flew at Saisho with a flying corkscrew kick.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 17th August 2012 at 12:14 AM.

Saisho was sent flying back by both attacks, slamming into the wall behind him. He snarled and got up. He tried to draw in sorrow energy to power up, but got none, giving a gasp. "What?! There's no sorrow energy in the air!"

"Kamen Rider! Kamen Rider!" chanted the crowd surrounding them, having their entire support behind the Riders.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"That's because the crowd is no longer in despair! They rejoice in celebration for the hero! The Kamen Rider!" Yoko announced as the sun shined brightly in response.

She took out her sword and extended the blade, then turned it around and bent the handle, getting the blade to separate. "Bowgun Mode." It announced, then Yoko inserted the Highness Tiles in the barrel. "Kitsune - Fire Power! Hopper - Wind Power! Wolf - Pure Power! Eagle - Lightning Power!" The weapon announced, then Yoko took out the Taiyou and Chisai Tenshi Tiles and plugged them into the underside of the barrel.

"Killswitch, engaged!" The weapon announced, getting Yoko to aim at Saisho. "This is for Inoru. Hissatsu! Tengoku Bomber, Shori Yonnin General Buster!" Yoko yelled and fired, elemental spheres of energy flying at Saisho. They were spheres of the hottest fire, the fastest wind, the purest energy, and the most high-voltage electricity.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 17th June 2012 at 05:10 AM.

Saisho held up his sword to block, managing to hold it back for a few moments before the blade shattered and he was blasted to the ground hard.

The wounded king staggered to his feet. "Masaka..."

"Final Strike..."

Apex flew up and descended with a overhead energized slash down Saisho's front, staggering him back and cutting his wound deeper.

"PRIMAL RUSH!"

Ferox trust his energized whip sword, stabbing deep into Saisho's stomach, then slashing down with the other, deepening the wound and staggering Saisho arround, bringing him face to face with Yoko.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Striding Finish." Her belt announced as she dismissed her sword and jumped into the air and blasted forward to Saisho. "Kagayaku Gaicho Kyaku*!" Yoko yelled as she posed in a flying scissors kick, she making an aura of a flying bird made of golden energy.

((* - Shining Victorious Bird Kick.))
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 16th June 2012 at 10:18 PM.

Saisho was struck and sent flying backwards with great force. Sparks flew from his body. "Sonna bakana! The mighty king of of the Kuroshoni, defeated?! Masaka!" he yelled, falling backwards and perishing in a series of gigantic fireballs.

His Avatar's tile flew out of the explosion, but crumbled to dust as Ferox caught it. "Figures, it wasn't his real tile."

-------------

Saisho, however, found his spirit blocked from returning to his realm. "Nani?" he asked, looking at the wall of Hope blocking his retreat. "Onore Inoru! This was your plan all along, wasn't it?!" he roared, realizing that Inoru's release of hope had effectively sealed his spirit in the mortal plain."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Yoko looked up to the sky, her optics flaring to life, then returned to normal. "Unusual. Heaven reports that Saisho is trapped in Limbo." The Rider explained, turning to her comrades.

Arbiou laughed as he saw a furious Saisho's soul attempt to return to the Dimension of Discord. "Ah, that tickles me! Look at how powerless the king of the Kuroshoni is now, my daughter!" The Wraith King called to his daughter.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 16th June 2012 at 10:19 PM.

Adrian chuckled. "Yes, it looks like Inoru got the last laugh," she said. "And now the Kuroshoni will be in a panic, leaving us the advantage."

----------

Back in the Dimension of Discord, Saisho's body turned to stone to show that he was locked away from it.

-----------

"Guys, that's not the only unusual thing," said Miki over communications. "For starters, Pele is now a preteen," she said, looking at the now considerably older Pele.

Ask Pony Discord